FOUR SEASONS CONSTRUCTION & LANDSCAPING

Founded 2004 • With Angi since September 2009

Four Seasons Landscape & Design has over 20 years of experience in the business. We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business! Hardscape - Masonary, Stones, Travertines, Tiles, Retaining walls, Flagstones. Carpentry - All types of Decks, Pergola, Gazebos, Fences, Complete Building or Remodels of Your Outdoor Living Space Interlocking Pavers, Concrete - Walkways, Driveways, Patio. Waterscape - Water falls, Koi Pond, Irrigation, Low-Voltage Lighting. Home Remodeling, Bathroom Addition, Electrical, Plumbing, Framing....

Jon R Crase Construction

Company has been in business since 1978 when Jon Crase started remodeling after stepping away from college. Jon Initially worked in the feild by himself until he felt the need to hire help, now some those same people have been with Jon for over 26 years. The company still does a lot of remodeling and also added restoration work back in 1980 where he is able to take a burned down home and turn it into something new and exciting for such a tragedy. Many restorations turn into a time to make changes and turn families back around to look forward to returning to their new home. It has certainly been a great business over the past 32 years now and what really is exciting these days is that we are now making new homes for our customer's children that are now old enough to own their own.

Method Paving

If you’re looking for a paving contractor that provides superior work, affordable prices and outstanding customer service, your search is over. Method Paving of Santa Clara has earned a reputation for all three. Owner Rick Pestana is a degreed Construction Engineer with over a decade of experience designing and executing residential paving projects. His background in analyzing materials used in the composition of paving stones gives him an added dimension of expertise. Method Paving specializes in paving stones and natural stone surfaces for driveways, walkways, patios, pools, decks and similar applications. The company offers the customer the ability to work with a single contractor throughout the improvement process. There’s no handoff between sales people from one company and service providers from another. The Method Paving team gets to know you, and the vision you have for your home, and can deliver a product perfectly matched to that vision. You’ll be amazed at the selection of colors, patterns and shapes to choose from, and even more amazed at the quality and affordability. It all starts with a call to Rick Pestana and Method Paving. There’s a world of possibilities that they can’t wait to show you. COMPANY PHILOSOPHY "A timeless, lasting project will be delivered. Our flexibility and willingness to accommodate change is one of the things customers love. We’re also perfectionists, and work on your home like we’d work on our own. By providing the best quality products, competitive pricing and outstanding service, we hope to earn your continued business and referrals.”

BBP Pavers Inc

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Hardscape and Paver Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! PLEASE STOP BY OUR SHOWROOM TO TALK TO OUR EXPERTS TO GIVE YOU PERSONALIZED ATTENTION!

08/04/2018

Bret O.

Steven's team did a great job remodeling both of our bathrooms. Steven is very responsive, professional, and his labor rates are fair and reasonable. I would recommend Four Seasons Construction for home remodeling.

Description of Work
Completely remodeled both bathrooms.

Category home remodeling

07/20/2017

Ann G.

The job went well. I was happy with the end result.

Description of Work
Cut and installed shelves in garage, laundry room and storage area.

Category woodworking

06/16/2017

darrell C.

I supplied toilet and all parts as came in kit that I bought from Lowes, upon installation the new toilet would not set flush to floor was rocking, Dinh was confused, and said I had bad plumbing, as flange was to high, he also mentioned of building a higher mount for toilet to set on for proper height, I looked at it, bent over and popped out the plastic insert in wax seal, toilet set to floor perfect....wrong seal I provided, I dismissed him of his duty's and I went to Orchard Supply and finished the job myself, not his fault, but he lacks troubleshooting skills. They do make a seal for high flanges, he did not know that...............bottom line is, if I would have hired a professional Plumber, he would have had the knowledge and parts on his truck, I will let the $150 go and hire a real plumber next time. you pay for what you get.

Description of Work
needed old toilet removed and brand new toilet installed. Took the Angie's List deal of $150, Ad says remove old toilet, I took it as remove from premises also. Dinh say NO, but he took it anyway.

Category handyman service,plumbing

06/08/2017

JANET A.

Dinh arrived and started fairly quickly, but seemed to be on his phone a lot. He did work while talking though. He informed me that the job would take longer than we had estimated and he would need to come back if he stopped when we had originally agreed. He said he need to remove the grout as well as the caulk to do the job properly and it would take longer. He finished cleaning out the grout the first day. The 2nd day, he returned to do the grout, worked about an hour and left saying he would come back the next day to caulk. We did not anticipate this taking an extra day and had plans, but found time to fit him in. When he arrived, he looked at the caulk we had purchased, at his request, and said it was wrong. It had been sitting there since the first day and apparently he had just noticed AFTER he began to use it. He needed to go to Home Depot to get the correct one, but did charge us less than the full amount of extra hours to make up for the lost time. This could have gone smoother with a little better communication. All in all, the work was done well when it was finally done.

Description of Work
I needed my master bath shower re-caulked.

05/12/2017

Roxanne C.

I wasn't that happy. I wasn't that impressed to tell you the truth. It seemed like he did a good job but he wound up having to come back 2 more times to fix the same thing. I won't use him again. I feel bad because he did come out but it's like you need to take more care. I had to be the one to reach out to him. After that it was very hard to get an appointment. I had to reschedule it once, there was just no way, and after that to get another one was ridiculous. It's too time consuming to chase him. And then there was a grout because it was open pretty much and I told him are you sure that's going to work? To keep a long story short, no because the hole kept coming back. Instead of packing it and if you're the expert on this, you should know this. I shouldn't be the one. I had to have him come back 2 more times. I've got to keep checking my bathtub to make sure the gap doesn't come again. After the third time that he came back, it seems he finally packed it enough. What really distressed me, he told me "Well, your bathtub may be falling". Wow you're going to tell me that? He seems like a nice guy but maybe he's overworked? I don't know. I paid a total of $300. He wanted to do something else and take it out which was going to be like a $1000. After it was finally done, I feel like just finish it. I don't have to call you anymore. I just want to be it to be done. At first I thought it was ok, but I was overlooking everything else. I was just disappointed. I was disappointed because I as a lay person to judge it no but it was a very big gap. If he didn't think he could do the job, he should have said I think you need this kind of person. That would have been great, honest and great. He tried but when a few days later after it dried and everything, I saw the gap again. I'm like wait a minute what happened here. It's not like it was rubbed off or anything else so I was just disappointed. And then when he had to come back, when I called him, I think I still have pictures, I told him, yeah there's still holes here. I just wish he'd have been a little more knowledgeable of what he was doing. I knew the price was going to be more but the problem is he tried to sell more. I would rather you do the job that you were hired for. If I have to pay more for that job because of the gap then it has to be the grout and something else, I have to have 2 things. OK OK I would expect another $100 or $150 but that was almost $200 more that I had to pay. I'm not going to use him again. He started talking about re-piping my and I was like oh no no no. He did try.

Description of Work
It was just caulking.

Category bathtub refinishing

03/27/2017

Patricia B.

It didn't, the person kept canceling appt. 2 times and did not ever reschedule new one.

Description of Work
Caulking in bathroom

Category landscaping

03/22/2017

Arletta B.

Very good job, cleaned up after, left my home in excellent condition.

Description of Work
Caulked bathtub, shower and two toilets.

11/30/2016

gloria B.

Things went well. Especially cleaning the gutters because soon after he left, the rains came down.

Description of Work
Attaching knobs to a bathroom vanity and chest of drawers. Caulking floor tile next to tub. Cleaning gutters on my house.

Category gutter cleaning,handyman service

11/28/2016

CHARLES A.

Took way too long just to caulk a small area when work took longer to finish requested caulking I was asked to pay $40 additional for a 10 min job of just squirting some caulk somewhere. I asked if he could squirt only a line of caulk on my sink. He said no problem but when all was finished I was asked to pay $40 extra.Some area of wall has caulk residue I will have to scrape off.Had to clean off some caulk off bathtub spout.I had to buy all materials including a new large roll of paper towels of which he only used 8-10 towels and took the large remaining roll home with him.That should have been mine as I bought all materials.

Description of Work
caulk bathtub and area

Category ceramic tile

11/18/2016

Richard V.

He ground out the old grout but had no more time to replace it. He had to leave so we were left to finish ourselves. We already had the supplies as we were told to buy them. The offer was only for labor. Our job did not come out as nice as expected. He told us to silicone over the grout and that's when it turned ugly. Not sure that is the way to finish. Anyway the tub is sealed again but the grout looks ugly even though he didn't do it.

Description of Work
Bath grout redone around the top of tub.

FOUR SEASONS CONSTRUCTION & LANDSCAPING

Founded 2004 • With Angi since September 2009

1249 Shoreland Drive

San Jose, CA 95122

Outdoor BBQ, Stones, Retaining wall, Concrete, Irrigation, flagstones, Paver, Walkway, Driveway, Pergola, Arbor, Gazebo, Plumbing, Electrical, Decking, Cement, Home Builder, Remodel, Foundation, Footing.

No Maintenance, no mowing the lawn.

Check, Financing Available