COIT Cleaning & Restoration of San Jose

Founded 1950 • With Angi since June 2009

4.3

COIT Cleaning and Restoration offers carpet cleaning, drapery cleaning, upholstery cleaning. COIT also provides Tile & Grout Cleaning, Natural Stone Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning, Area Rug Cleaning, Wood Floor Care, and 24hours emergency Restoration services. COIT is the expert in the cleaning service industry with more than 67 Years of Experience and Excellence. COIT Carpet Cleaning offers its customers unparalleled service, professionalism and quality. We have built a brand you can trust!...

Servpro of NE San Jose

Servpro of NE San Jose

SERVPRO of NE San Jose is locally owned and operated by Mark Burke, a family man and small business owner. This is our home and we are very invested in our community. SERVPRO of NE San Jose provides 24-hour emergency service and is dedicated to being faster to any size of disaster. Please contact our office today to schedule your appointment at (408) 834-7663. We can respond immediately to your emergency and have the expertise to handle your fire, water, cleanup, or restoration needs.

Offers by Servpro of NE San Jose on Angi

08/29/2018

They ruined my shades and would not replace them. I will not recommend them or use them, again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drapery Service, Maintenance and Repair

07/19/2017

very good Not cheap, but very well done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
drapery cleaning

05/28/2017

A very professional representative came to evaluate drapes for dry cleaning. He inspected the drapes and determined that due to age and sun damage they could not be cleaned. He spent quite a bit of time and was professional in every way. He recommended replacing the drapes with new ones or shutters. He was thanked for his time. No charge for the assesssment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drapery Cleaning.

12/17/2014

They are lousy, I could have cleaned it up myself.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were supposed to clean our stairs and 2 rooms cleaned for a 4 level house.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

11/08/2014

Excellent. The technician was punctual, professional, and knowledgeable as to what need to be done. The job was completed in a very timely manner. The next time I need my carpets done I will be calling Coit again...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean and shampoo the front room, downstairs hall, Stairway, Upstairs hall, & 1 bedroom, roll up and take away for cleaning 4 area rugs.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Air duct, upholstery, fire, smoke, mold, carpet, drapery, blind, tile, ground, natural stone and area rug cleaning, spot removal, stain protector & deodorizer.