Allstar Plumbing

Founded 1996 • With Angi since June 2011

3.5

Quality work and affordable pricing are our customer’s primary concern. And we make sure that those needs are met....

AAA Mike Counsil Plumbing and Rooter

Mike Counsil Plumbing has been family owned and operated from the start. Our customers are our neighbors, and we are proud to be part of the community. We offer the highest quality of plumbing, and friendliest customer service in the industry. When you want it done right, call Mike Counsil Plumbing. Owner operated since 1994. 50 employees. All technicians drug tested and background checked.

Offers by AAA Mike Counsil Plumbing and Rooter on Angi
Perez & Perez General Contractor Inc

Our company prides itself o installing system that work to project you home and business. Drainage is unseen area of homes were built in the 1950’s or earlier. Due to age, quality of the materials, and dated construction techniques, many older homes are more vulnerable to the effects of water weather and aging foundations can shift due to soil conditions.

Golden State Plumbing

Licensed, bonded and insured plumbing contractor servicing San Jose and surrounding areas with over 15 years of experience! Golden State Plumbing is family owned and operated, and has been in business since 2013. Plumbing vehicles are fully equipped with all the essentials to get you back in service.

01/21/2019

Day 1. Two of the toilets in the house backed up, however the third toilet, closest to where the sewer line exits the house and goes underground and out to the street, worked fine. Obviously the obstruction was under the house upstream of the third toilets’ sewer connection. Called Allstar plumbing (AKA GogoRooter) as recommended by Angies’ list. Day 2. Allstar estimated it would cost $875.00, so ...

Description of Work
Sewer backup

03/21/2018

So I wake up one morning and the flush just wouldn’t flush.. like water would fill up but not flush. So I called All Star Plumbing and spoke to a Kevin who was very understanding considering I was irritated over this issue early in the morning.. he told me someone was already working in the area and would be able to come by in a couple hours.. on arrival the plumber told me the septic pipes were c...

Description of Work
Septic pipe Clogged

Category plumbing,septic tank

03/10/2018

No call, no show first appointment. Everyone deserves a second chance so I rescheduled. Today, AGAIN, no call and no one showed. Called the office and was told, in a whiney voice, well we're really busy and understaffed. No apology. I said then they probably couldn't do the work on time either. Don't waste your time.

Description of Work
Install whole house water filter

09/30/2016

I have two sinks, double sinks in my bathroom and one of them, it got to be when you turned the faucet on, around the neck of the faucet there was a leak. When the water pressure got really low I felt something was wrong with my faucet. I had looked at the filter and felt it was okay.

Description of Work
Leaking faucet. He came out. He looks underneath and said he had to replace it because it was rusted. Now, keep in mind, after he left, I looked underneath. It's not all rusted. He took the filter off and looked at it and put it back. He said if they were to replace it, it would be $1000. I fixed it myself.

06/02/2011

They were good. The work they did was fine, if I had any issues they took care of them right away and I had a couple.

Description of Work
Allstar Plumbing did some work for me.

05/20/2010

The owner, Robert Kirtlink, came out to repair our water heater and I saw him in his truck getting parts off of another water heater. I went out and questioned if they were new parts and he said they were. That water heater was rusted and I knew that it wasn't new. I questioned him again and then I called the claims department that was in charge of getting our water heater repaired because it had been damaged and was covered under the claim. They said to let him go immediately which I did.

Description of Work
We contacted Allstar Plumbing to repair our tankless water heater that had been damaged by an electric line falling.

Category water heater installer

10/09/2009

He did wonderful work. He was honest and I got a good price. He cleaned up the yard and he did a terrific job. Other companies wanted to charge me more for the same job.

Description of Work
Go Go Rooter did some plumbing work out in my front yard.

04/21/2008

There were some irregularities in how the job was handled. We started to negotiate with them to either do the repair properly or reduce the charges. During our research, we found that the company had an unfavorable rating with another rating organization and had failed to respond to complaints. What was even worse they had advertised their rating on their website. They were not in good standing. Under the circumstances, we felt lucky that the repair was done (Sunday repair job/ a tough repair/ irregularities in how the job was handled etc). In the end, we decided it was not worth fighting with them, but we did contact the other rating organization to get then to remove from their false claims. They have done this.

Description of Work
On Saturday, the pipe behind kitchen wall broke and flooded the kitchen and the crawl space. It was a weekend and we were able to reach Allstar Plumbing. They cut a hole in the drywall and then replaced the broken pipe section. Note: this was for an October 2005 repair job.

03/11/2008

The project took longer than he expected but he got the job done. We had to pay extra because he didn't anticipate the amount of work needed under the house. He gave a quote without researching the job well enough in advance. He arrived a bit late but was very courteous and professional.

Description of Work
Tim gave us a quote to bring our washer's drain line up to a 2 inch opening from 1 1/2 inches.

10/09/2007

David repaired a sudden leak in our main water line (from meter to house). The large leak was only about 2 ft in front of our main window & it required immediate attention. We discovered it by accident 7:30 pm that night. We're currently doing finish work ourselves to the back of our house so this was the LAST thing we needed. My husband called Allstar Plumbing straight out of the phone book before I could check Angie's List. I got worried--the only report I saw on them was bad. Thankfully, David Grijulva (sp?) was everything the negative report from Aug. '07 was not. He came 15 mins after we called ( 7:45 pm), quickly diagnosed the problem, gave us our options, made a smart temporary water connection for our overnight water, & followed through the next day/week with both the work & inspection needs. David was truly dedicated to the job, knowledgeable, & personable, too. The price was higher than we hoped so they cut it a bit. We can't vouch for anyone but David, but he's good.

Description of Work
Replaced a leaking water main pipe in the front yard (replaced w/ copper since it was near large tree roots.)

Category plumber

Plumbing, Drain Cleaning, Drain Pipe Installation, Sewers, Water Softeners Water heaters

Solar Heating