We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Has Truck, Will Work

Founded 2014 • With Angi since June 2014

3555 Cody Way

Sacramento, CA 95864

Working with "Has Truck, Will Work" is like working with a trusted friend ... who happens to be able to fix anything you need fixed! "Has Truck, Will Work" is a licensed and insured Handyman Services company based in Sacramento, but also services Placer, El Dorado, Yolo and Nevada Counties.

02/27/2021

Rick L.

Quinn did an excellent job. His communication was friendly, clear and timely and he did a great job.

Description of Work
Fence repair, including several new steel posts

Category contractors

Thank you so much, Mr. [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working for you all and I look forward to working for you again!

02/11/2021

Vanessa W.

I bought a dishwasher from Home Depot with installation included with delivery, but once they delivered, they took one look at my old unit and the fact that it wasn't a simple plug-in job and threw up their hands and said they couldn't do it. So I ended up having my new dishwasher, still in the box, sitting in my kitchen for the past two months. I'm SO grateful I found Quinn to take care of it. He was able to do some of the electrical work necessary to remove my old unit and did a thorough job connecting the new one in its place. He was immensely personable and I appreciated too him showing me some of the new innovative features present in my new dishwasher that made both its installation and operation easier than older models (I don't have much handy work experience myself but do find the whole process and its quirks fascinating). I could tell Quinn also took his time to make everything was connected just right too. I'm already make a list of other household projects that I'll need Quinn's help with in the future!

Description of Work
Dishwasher Installation

Category handyman service, small appliance repair

Thank you so much, Ms. [Member Name Removed]! That’s very kind of you. I’m glad you were happy with the service and I’m looking forward to doing more projects for you in the future!

02/11/2021

Nick S.

Excellent work! I'm very happy with the outcome and work was done in a timely manner. Very professional

Description of Work
Dry Rot Repair

Category contractors, handyman service, woodworking

Thank you so much, Mr. [Member Name Removed]! You and your family were genuinely a pleasure to work with. I am elated with the outcome of the work as well and I’m happy it served your needs. Cheers!

01/15/2021

Jennifer S.

Very responsible, the work looked great and made our yard so much more useable! Would totally hire again for future projects.

Description of Work
Clearing brush behind garage, roto-tilling and leveling dirt, putting in gravel, putting in the mow line and cleaning up the patio.

Category furniture repair, handyman service, landscaping, lawn service, home & garage organization

Thank you so much, Mrs. [Member Name Removed]! Thank you so much for the kind words. I love coming to work for you two. You are wonderful people and have a gorgeous yard. Very much so looking forward to working with you again!

01/08/2021

Tristian L.

I am a local realtor and connected Quinn with a client who needed work done around their new home. The list for what the home needed was extensive. Quinn was thorough, as he took the time with my clients to get know exactly what they needed done. Personally, I am very cautious on who I introduce to my clients as I want to make sure they are taken care of without spending too much. Quinn was fair in his pricing and set expectations with my clients with integrity. Quinn also has great connections with contractors of various backgrounds just in case the scope of the job was not in his realm. I will continue to recommend him to all of my clients!

Description of Work
Miscellaneous

Category handyman service

Thank you so much, Ms. [Member Name Removed]! I really appreciate the kind words and very much so look forward to continuing to work with you in the future!

01/05/2021

Meg T.

Overall, job well done. Ran into unexpected items once dishwasher was removed ; repair was handled professionally and competently. Area was cleared of all debris and dust from project

Description of Work
Re-Installing Dishwasher in Kitchen.

Category handyman service, small appliance repair

Hello Mrs. [Member Name Removed]! Thank you so much for the kind review! It was a pleasure working with you and I’m very happy the Dishwasher was repaired to your liking. Very much so looking forward to working with you again in the future!

10/07/2014

Diane M.

Quinn was great to work with. He replaced an unsafe section of our rental walkway. He had to dig, and dig and dig, tear out concrete and bricks, and level the ground and replace with brick pavers. It turned out to be the job from heck but he persevered and got it done! He kept us up to date with how the job was going with pictures.We will definately use him again for future projects.

Description of Work
Replaced brick section of walk way to match eisting walkway. Leveled the ground

Category hardscaping

Thank you, (member name removed)! It was a pleasure to work for you and your Husband. While I'm not sure why Angie's List has me listed under Animal Sitters, I do appreciate the feedback! ;-) This was indeed a difficult job, but I believe it turned out really well and should give you and your tenants many years of safe egress - while looking very nice as well! Looking forward to working with you all again! -Quinn

Creature Comforts

Creature Comforts provides in your home pet sitting and dog walking services. We have been in business since 2007 and are bonded and insured.

SHEcan2

Hello, I'm Terri Harris and I'm the president and founder of SHEcan2. We are a remodel/repair/design home improvement company. Our services range from fixing that loose towel bar in the hall bath to adding on a new master bedroom suite. We also do rental property maintenance and commercial tenant improvements. We are in the business of seeing your project through your eyes. By listening to your ideas and understanding your budget and time allowances, we're able to better understand how we can help.

David Morris Concrete Construction

Quality Not Quantity, is our motto at David Morris Concrete. It doesn't matter how large or small the job might be. We take pride in our attention to the design and detail that is put into every job. Superior craftmanship, quality materials and excellent customer service equals satisfied customers. That is what David Morris Concrete has promised and has consistantly delivered to all of our customers since we opened over 45 years ago.

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    2020-04955
    California
    Sacramento County
    12/03/2022
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check, PayPal

- Landscaping/Gardening/Yard Work - Hauling - Painting (Interior or Exterior) - Carpentry/Finishing work - Gutter Cleaning - Moving - Demolition Services - Leaf/Yard Debris Removal - Drywall - Flooring/Refinishing - Door/Jamb Repair - Bathroom Fixture Installation - Lighting and Ceiling Fan Installation - Holiday Decorating (let us climb the ladders so you don't have to!) - Organizing (from your office to your attic or garage) - Crew available!

Large Scale Plumbing or Electrical work, Framing, Tree Service, Roofing, Sewer Maintenance, Foundation repair, Decks/Porches, Mold Remediation, Roofing, Termite Services.