Has Truck, Will Work

Founded 2014 • With Angi since June 2014

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Working with "Has Truck, Will Work" is like working with a trusted friend ... who happens to be able to fix anything you need fixed! "Has Truck, Will Work" is a licensed and insured Handyman Services company based in Sacramento, but also services Placer, El Dorado, Yolo and Nevada Counties. Whatever it is you need help with, we can do it. Let us do the work you need done but don't have time, energy or desire to do! We are precise, punctual, and will beat any advertised rate. Can work for you in an on-going fashion or just for the day - whatever you need - by the hour or by the job. Give us a call today for a free quote - we're ready to get to work for you!...

Creature Comforts

Creature Comforts

Creature Comforts provides in your home pet sitting and dog walking services. We have been in business since 2007 and are bonded and insured.

02/27/2021

Quinn did an excellent job. His communication was friendly, clear and timely and he did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence repair, including several new steel posts

CATEGORY contractors

Thank you so much, Mr. [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working for you all and I look forward to working for you again!

02/11/2021

I bought a dishwasher from Home Depot with installation included with delivery, but once they delivered, they took one look at my old unit and the fact that it wasn't a simple plug-in job and threw up their hands and said they couldn't do it. So I ended up having my new dishwasher, still in the box, sitting in my kitchen for the past two months. I'm SO grateful I found Quinn to take care of it. He...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dishwasher Installation

CATEGORY handyman service,small appliance repair

Thank you so much, Ms. [Member Name Removed]! That’s very kind of you. I’m glad you were happy with the service and I’m looking forward to doing more projects for you in the future!

02/11/2021

Excellent work! I'm very happy with the outcome and work was done in a timely manner. Very professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dry Rot Repair

CATEGORY contractors,handyman service,woodworking

Thank you so much, Mr. [Member Name Removed]! You and your family were genuinely a pleasure to work with. I am elated with the outcome of the work as well and I’m happy it served your needs. Cheers!

01/15/2021

Very responsible, the work looked great and made our yard so much more useable! Would totally hire again for future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clearing brush behind garage, roto-tilling and leveling dirt, putting in gravel, putting in the mow line and cleaning up the patio.

CATEGORY furniture repair,handyman service,landscaping,lawn service,home & garage organization

Thank you so much, Mrs. [Member Name Removed]! Thank you so much for the kind words. I love coming to work for you two. You are wonderful people and have a gorgeous yard. Very much so looking forward to working with you again!

01/08/2021

I am a local realtor and connected Quinn with a client who needed work done around their new home. The list for what the home needed was extensive. Quinn was thorough, as he took the time with my clients to get know exactly what they needed done. Personally, I am very cautious on who I introduce to my clients as I want to make sure they are taken care of without spending too much. Quinn was fair i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Miscellaneous

CATEGORY handyman service

Thank you so much, Ms. [Member Name Removed]! I really appreciate the kind words and very much so look forward to continuing to work with you in the future!

- Landscaping/Gardening/Yard Work - Hauling - Painting (Interior or Exterior) - Carpentry/Finishing work - Gutter Cleaning - Moving - Demolition Services - Leaf/Yard Debris Removal - Drywall - Flooring/Refinishing - Door/Jamb Repair - Bathroom Fixture Installation - Lighting and Ceiling Fan Installation - Holiday Decorating (let us climb the ladders so you don't have to!) - Organizing (from your office to your attic or garage) - Crew available!

Large Scale Plumbing or Electrical work, Framing, Tree Service, Roofing, Sewer Maintenance, Foundation repair, Decks/Porches, Mold Remediation, Roofing, Termite Services.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check, PayPal