Has Truck, Will Work

Founded 2014 • With Angi since June 2014

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Working with "Has Truck, Will Work" is like working with a trusted friend ... who happens to be able to fix anything you need fixed! "Has Truck, Will Work" is a licensed and insured Handyman Services company based in Sacramento, but also services Placer, El Dorado, Yolo and Nevada Counties. Whatever it is you need help with, we can do it. Let us do the work you need done but don't have time, energy or desire to do! We are precise, punctual, and will beat any advertised rate. Can work for you in an on-going fashion or just for the day - whatever you need - by the hour or by the job. Give us a call today for a free quote - we're ready to get to work for you!...

Creature Comforts

Creature Comforts provides in your home pet sitting and dog walking services. We have been in business since 2007 and are bonded and insured.

SHEcan2

Hello, I'm Terri Harris and I'm the president and founder of SHEcan2. We are a remodel/repair/design home improvement company. Our services range from fixing that loose towel bar in the hall bath to adding on a new master bedroom suite. We also do rental property maintenance and commercial tenant improvements. We are in the business of seeing your project through your eyes. By listening to your ideas and understanding your budget and time allowances, we're able to better understand how we can help.

Offers by SHEcan2 on Angi
Junk King Sacramento

Established in 2016 and a 2017 Super Service Award winner, John McCue of Junk King Sacramento has been providing Hauling services of all kinds, while providing exceptional customer service at the same time. John began his career by concentrating in sales and marketing. With many years of practical experience in handling a wide range of customers, he feels that he can handle any opportunity or challenge that comes his way. He especially likes the challenge of developing brands. This brought him to Junk King. Junk King is a relatively new junk removal business that is an on-demand service that hauls just about any kind of trash from your home or business. They emphasize friendly customer service and they are eco-friendly. They recycle or donate up to 60% of each haul. Since it was time for John to run his own business, he felt Junk King was the right fit. He says, “The business is extremely interesting. No day is the same. I love the fact that we donate or recycle more than half of the items that we pick up.” In May of 2016, John opened his doors. He explains, “Everyone has excess stuff they want and need to get rid of or get out of the way. Our job is to quickly and painlessly help them eliminate the visible clutter. We do everything from a small job, such as remove an old couch, to entire house and property cleanouts.” He further adds, “People do not have the time or appropriate sized vehicles to load items such as appliances, furniture, mattresses, televisions, refrigerators/freezers, e-trash, hot tubs, yard waste, construction debris, wood, and tires. We do it quickly and thoroughly.” John says,” We continue to do things the old fashioned way, one customer at a time. We offer fair, up-front pricing, call you 15-30 minutes ahead of every job, and sweep up after ourselves,” Give us a call today to discuss your hauling needs!

Offers by Junk King Sacramento on Angi

02/27/2021

Quinn did an excellent job. His communication was friendly, clear and timely and he did a great job.

Description of Work
Fence repair, including several new steel posts

Category contractors

Thank you so much, Mr. [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working for you all and I look forward to working for you again!

02/11/2021

Excellent work! I'm very happy with the outcome and work was done in a timely manner. Very professional

Description of Work
Dry Rot Repair

Category contractors,handyman service,woodworking

Thank you so much, Mr. [Member Name Removed]! You and your family were genuinely a pleasure to work with. I am elated with the outcome of the work as well and I’m happy it served your needs. Cheers!

02/11/2021

I bought a dishwasher from Home Depot with installation included with delivery, but once they delivered, they took one look at my old unit and the fact that it wasn't a simple plug-in job and threw up their hands and said they couldn't do it. So I ended up having my new dishwasher, still in the box, sitting in my kitchen for the past two months. I'm SO grateful I found Quinn to take care of it. He...

Description of Work
Dishwasher Installation

Category handyman service,small appliance repair

Thank you so much, Ms. [Member Name Removed]! That’s very kind of you. I’m glad you were happy with the service and I’m looking forward to doing more projects for you in the future!

01/15/2021

Very responsible, the work looked great and made our yard so much more useable! Would totally hire again for future projects.

Description of Work
Clearing brush behind garage, roto-tilling and leveling dirt, putting in gravel, putting in the mow line and cleaning up the patio.

Category furniture repair,handyman service,landscaping,lawn service,home & garage organization

Thank you so much, Mrs. [Member Name Removed]! Thank you so much for the kind words. I love coming to work for you two. You are wonderful people and have a gorgeous yard. Very much so looking forward to working with you again!

01/08/2021

I am a local realtor and connected Quinn with a client who needed work done around their new home. The list for what the home needed was extensive. Quinn was thorough, as he took the time with my clients to get know exactly what they needed done. Personally, I am very cautious on who I introduce to my clients as I want to make sure they are taken care of without spending too much. Quinn was fair i...

Description of Work
Miscellaneous

Category handyman service

Thank you so much, Ms. [Member Name Removed]! I really appreciate the kind words and very much so look forward to continuing to work with you in the future!

- Landscaping/Gardening/Yard Work - Hauling - Painting (Interior or Exterior) - Carpentry/Finishing work - Gutter Cleaning - Moving - Demolition Services - Leaf/Yard Debris Removal - Drywall - Flooring/Refinishing - Door/Jamb Repair - Bathroom Fixture Installation - Lighting and Ceiling Fan Installation - Holiday Decorating (let us climb the ladders so you don't have to!) - Organizing (from your office to your attic or garage) - Crew available!

Large Scale Plumbing or Electrical work, Framing, Tree Service, Roofing, Sewer Maintenance, Foundation repair, Decks/Porches, Mold Remediation, Roofing, Termite Services.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check, PayPal