Guizar Landscaping

Founded 2014 • With Angi since May 2017

PO BOX 3101 1383 gillpepper lane

Rohnert Park, CA 94928

We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty, integrity, and treats your home as if it were our own. You will find us to be competitively priced, while still paying close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships, and guarantee your satisfaction. Give us a call today to get your project started!...

11/14/2017

susan W.

Well. I would recommend their services anytime.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning was done professionally and promptly.- Susan W.

Category gutter cleaning, landscaping

08/02/2017

April R.

It went great, they got right back to me. I live in Maryland and my 86 year old father in California needed somebody to take care of his yard and they came out right away. I would highly recommend this company. My dad said his yard looks great. Thanks so much

Description of Work
Yard work, mowing and edging, pulling weeds and light clean up

07/27/2017

Stephen D.

Guizar landscaping is extremely responsive. They provided an estimate in timely manner, were immediately available to perform the work, and completed the work on time without an issues. They will be my first choice for future landscaping and yard work!

Description of Work
Removal of dead grass, install new sod, repair sprinklers, trim bushes, install mulch.

07/13/2017

Robin M.

Very well, fast and thorough.

Description of Work
Heavy mowing

07/08/2017

Marianne G.

Excellent! Fast, thorough and professional. A pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Yard cleanup. Remove redwood volunteers and scotch bottom. Remove piles of redwood needles and branches.

06/16/2017

Peter S.

The job went just fine. Juan and his crew showed up on time, looked at what I wanted done, and quoted a reasonable price. They then really surprised me by asking If they could do the job right then. The work was done in a professional manner. I was so happy with it, that I have made arrangements for them to come by twice a month and do what is needed.

Description of Work
I needed a major yard cleanup after all the rain California got this winter.

06/13/2017

Griselda H.

Alex is a fantastic worker very responsible and on time my house looks beautiful and ready for summer

Description of Work
needed power washing on my house and my walkways and full yard clean-up

Category gutter cleaning, landscaping, lawn service, pressure washing

Hauling Sonoma

Junk removal is a service that involves the pick up and removal of unwanted items. Depending on the items being hauled and the junk removal service provider the pricing will vary. Once the items have been removed from the property they are hauled away never to be seen again.

Squeaky Bins

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Pressure Washing services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Blue Oak Landscape Contractor, Inc

clean-ups, maintenance,powerwashing,hauling,landscaping,tree removal,irrigation system repair , gutter-cleaning and installation