Bayshore Plumbers

California: Contractors
08/31/2023

3158 Rolison Rd

Redwood City, CA 94063

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Your Tankless Water Heater Experts! We are a family owned and operated business with more than 30 years of experience with integrity and pride in our work. You can find someone cheaper, but you'll never find someone better! Imagine something going wrong with the water pipes or the drainage and having the bathroom flooded; or what about the kitchen faucet dripping constantly and you having to deal with wet floors? The whole scenario is enough of a nightmare by itself and if there was no local plumber on call for such emergencies, it would be ten-fold worse! Your home's comfort to a large extent depends upon its efficient plumbing system and our plumbers are the ones to do the job right! 6 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. Extra charge for after hours service applies. License #: 979380 . Do not contact through email....

plumbers (562)water heaters (103)drain cleaning (101)sewer cleaning (36)gas leak repair (24)drain pipe installation (16)home remodeling (11)handyman (10)water softeners (8)tile installation (5)window replacement (4)vacuum cleaner (3)

11/16/2020

It was awesome. They called and asked if they could come early. They showed up and were friendly, courteous, and professional. They asked questions and made sure we were on the same page. They went over all the details and pricing. They set up the monitor and explained everything I was seeing. They did not try to up charge me, or sell me additional services. They put all the footage on a USB stick and gave it to me. I couldn't have asked for nicer guys . I think they were really great.

Description of Work
Sewer Main - Install, Replace or Repair -Locate any breakage with camera.

Work Completed On 11/13/2020

05/27/2020

Called this morning said it would cost $655.00 for a new toilet installed. One guy came at 2:00pm took maybe 1 1/2 hr to install, and took the old toilet away. He even cleaned up after himself. It looks great , works fine. Quality KOHLER brand, with a elongated seat. We payed $655.00 and had a very good experience. It was a little pricey, but first class experience. . I highly recommend Bayshore plumbing!

Description of Work
Toilet replacement

Work Completed On 05/27/2020

05/05/2020

Bayshore Plumbers are highly recommended! From their amazingly fast response and professionalism by Bo, to the incredible work done by Andres (Andy) who was more than punctual (he asked to start early which is great!), his neatness, and his intelligence, I knew I was in good hands. The work was done neatly and efficiently and I can't tell you how much I appreciated not only the work done, but the little things like cleaning up after himself and offering a solution for an issue I had with a shelf above the new toilet. Cost was very competitive too. I highly recommend Bayshore Plumbers for any of your plumbing work. I am in San Jose so I wasn't sure a Redwood City company would want to come down here, but that was not an issue. So don't hesitate and call Bayshore Plumbing right away!

Description of Work
Kitchen faucet replaced, new toilet and two other minor jobs

Work Completed On 05/04/2020

09/13/2019

We live on the side of a hill so our sewer line dropped about 20 feet to the main, this required a lot of digging. It took about 3 days of digging to allow them to connect the new line. We had a working sewer line every night! As a Vietnam vet I was happy to deal with a Veteran owned business. I got estimates of more than double what I paid Bayshore Plumbers. I highly recommend Sam and his crew. Everyone I came in contact with was very professional and friendly.

Description of Work
Replace 30 feet of sewer line.

Work Completed On 09/04/2019

06/03/2019

Andy showed up exactly on time, fixed the problem quickly and was highly professional. I will certainly call him the next time I need a plumber !

Description of Work
Leaking faucet repair

Work Completed On 06/03/2019

05/26/2019

The line was cleared. There was an attempt of a ridiculous upsell after work was completed. That was listed on my receipt as "necessary. Bad move to gouge me.

Description of Work
clear cleanout

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 05/26/2019

03/06/2019

Submitted a request late evening on their web page. Got a call next morning. Appointment same day. Jess arrived on time. Very professional. Provided estimates/hourly rate, and clear cut options for repairing/replacing. identified the problem and fixed it right away.

Description of Work
Fix a faucet in bathroom sink

Work Completed On 03/05/2019

12/09/2018

We needed to have our new single bowl kitchen sink, garbage disposal, and dishwasher reconnected after a kitchen remodel where we replaced our kitchen countertop. The work was done well, although after a week we're finding there is a minor amount of leakage happening and we'll need to call them to come back. In our past experience with several houses and projects, this is not unusual, and provided they are willing to come back and fix it we wouldn't have any problem with this.

Description of Work
Reconnect plumbing under kitchen sink after we replaced countertop and sink

Work Completed On 11/19/2018

12/06/2018

Our Sub Zero ice maker started to leak and the water shutoff valve under the sink for the ice maker was stuck so that I could not turn it off. Jess and Chris came to my rescue within an hour of my call. They did an outstanding job of replacing the stuck valve in a tangle of under-sink pipes, and checked their work at least three times to be sure that there were no leaks under the sink. I am totally satisfied with their quick response and the quality of the work that they did!

Description of Work
Replace a stuck water valve

Work Completed On 12/06/2018

11/18/2018

Bayshore was great. My 22 year old water heater gave out and was spewing water. I called Bayshore's number on Saturday morning and the appointment was scheduled for 12 pm. I knew what size heater I needed, so they brought one with them. They suggested replacing the cold water valve, adding a hot water shut off valve and tested the gas shut off valve and determined that it also needed to be replaced. It took about 3 hours time, including contending with steep stairs to a small basement. They were also really nice to my dog. They left everything clean and in working order.

Description of Work
Gas Water Heater Replacement

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 11/18/2018

Water heaters. Plumbing. Valves. Sewers. Water mains. Gas lines. Water filters. Drain cleaning, Sewer cleaning, Water service line replacement.

fire sprinklers. ceramic tile. HVAC.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check