Astro Eclipse

Founded 1982 • With Angi since March 2012

3.5

350 E Orangethorpe Ave 26

Placentia, CA 92870

Window tinting specialists for Autos, RV's, Boats, Residential and Commercial Properties....

08/23/2022

Jennifer L.

If I can give this company no star I would. The broke my window after installing low quality solar screens for me. They drilled into my window glass and didn't accept it. The solar screens they installed for me look awful. They didn't stand behind there warranty either. Stay away if you can. There are bunches better company out there.

Description of Work
Installing Solar Screen

Category window treatments

Hey [Member Name Removed], We do not offer solar screens, nor do we drill into windows. We are a window tinting company. We kindly ask that you remove your review as this pertains to another business.

05/28/2015

Jeff W.

Background: I did a lot of research on reputation online and by calling several places to narrow down what type of tint I wanted. I've had about 16 vehicles since I've been driving and I've tinted all of them. My brother also worked for a friend of mine who owned a tint shop. Unfortunately the drive was too far to use him this time. I decided to go with Astro for 3 reasons. 1. The woman on the phone was quick to respond, knowledgeable and very friendly. 2. The price was actually a tad lower than the rest. 3. They had a lot of yelp reviews with an over all high score. Initially I was happy with the work. If you don't know anything about tint, there are usually distortions that will be present until the tint dries completely. About 4 days later I noticed an area on the drivers window that looked like they pushed too h****** the squeegee (tool used to get the bubbles out during application). Since they give a warranty, I did not see a big hurry to point it out to them. After a couple weeks I finally called and the woman on the phone told me to bring it in. I had my wife go because I was working. The woman immediately said that it was a scratch caused by us. They did offer to redo the window for $50. With all my back ground and knowledge on tint, I know that this was not a scratch. It was not a big enough deal to go in and cause a scene. They probably didn't have much room in the profit because of the lower price, so I decided to live with it. Next time I will simply find another shop.

Description of Work
Tinted all the windows on the vehicle with high-grade metallic tint.

Category window tinting

Blinds By Design

We are a reputable blind design company that specializes in a variety of interior blind projects. With over 32 years of industry experience, we are able to design any size space to exceed your expectations, always paying close attention to the specific style of each individual or company with whom we work. We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients, and guarantee your satisfaction.

Natalie Vasquez Interiors

Interior Decorating: Specializing in Window Treatments; Blinds, Shades, Shutters, Drapes, Valances, Cornice Boxes - Flooring; Carpet, Tile, Wood, Area Rugs - Furniture; - Upholstery; Reupholstery, Upholstered Furniture, Custom Upholstery - Lighting; Chandeliers, Lamps, Wall, Ceiling - Wallpaper; Texturing and Patterned - Fabrics, Bedding, Accessorizing

Los Angeles Glass Co

We are a leader in Glass repair and Replacement in Los Angeles Area, and we are expanding our operations to Orange County. We specialized in all glass services for home such us : Window Repair and Replacement, Shower Doors, Glass Table Tops, Mirrors, Glass Railings, window or door screen. Also for Business w have 24/7 Emergency Board Up Service, Storefronts Glass Repair Replacement, Emergency Glass Repair, Door Repairs & Door Replacement, Mirrors Removed & Replaced, Window Leak Repair Service & Sealed, as many other Emergency Door Repair as well.

Auto tint, office tint, home tint, decorative film, privacy film, and window coverings.