T&T Building Inc.

• Trade License Number
  • 1070358

Located in

North Hollywood, CA 91601

Specializing in residential remodels, new construction and ADU builds. Over 15 years of experience. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!...

Pool Installers (1)stucco (1)lighting (1)lawn & landscaping (1)drywall (1)concrete driveways (1)decks & porches (1)

04/19/2021

It was very good. I was very happy with them. He gave me new design ideas. The quality of work he has was pretty good. I had issue with permitting and they took care of it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a brand new deck, pools, and retaining wall for me. They did interior and exterior lightings for me too. They put a new driveway concrete as well.

CATEGORY decks,concrete driveways,landscaping,lighting,swimming pools

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2021

04/12/2021

Great work by Taron and his crew. I definitely would recommend to friends and my own client.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - General, Stucco

CATEGORY drywall,remodeling,stucco

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2021

03/30/2021

It was pretty good. They did everything I asked in a timely manner. I enjoyed working with him. I didn't have any issues. Everything was reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They remodeled my house for me.

CATEGORY remodeling