Pest Cloud

California: General
06/30/2022

19197 Golden Valley Rd

Newhall, CA 91321

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Our business specializes in all termite, rodent and pest control related issues. We have industry experience dating back to the early 1990s. We strive to treat all customers with care and give an awesome experience during any pest problems you may have. Pest Cloud is family owned and operated. Pest Cloud is a fresh new feel in the Pest Control industry. The Owner has been growing his business since 2008 and has not looked back. Always striving for new technology and treatments that are more effective to use around families and businesses....

pest control (6)

02/17/2021

It went great. They were professional and on time. They took care of everything in a timely manner. They were very excellent.

Description of Work
Pest Control.

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

02/08/2021

We called Pest Cloud out a few months back because we were having a spider problem. Alonzo came out sprayed cleaned up the webs and after the first time spraying we noticed a huge difference. They now service our house once a month always on time and professional. Since using them we have had no issues with bugs. If you need pest control don’t hesitate to call them!

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Work Completed On 02/09/2021

02/08/2021

Amazing! I’ve shared my experience with all of my neighbors now they use them as well 🙌🏻 Life Savers!

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Work Completed On 02/08/2021

02/08/2021

Pest cloud is a great company!! After first speaking with a couple of “hard sell” pest control companies, I found Pest Cloud. Alonzo went above and beyond . He gave me a ton of education about the process, showed the activity of the rodants and suggested resolution. I would definitely use Pest Cloud again.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Work Completed On 02/08/2021

02/02/2021

I am extremely happy with the service I received from pest cloud. After weeks of trying to get rid of ants that were popping up out of nowhere I decided to contact a pest service company. I spoke with a few people I found from a search but was a bit un easy about going with them. When I found PC from the beginning of the call I could tell the guy was very knowledgeable. I decided to hire them and ...

Description of Work
Ant infestation.

Work Completed On 02/02/2021

02/02/2021

You never want to have a rodent issue but we had this experience. I was fortunate to connect with Alonzo at Pest Cloud --- extremely knowledgeable, great customer service and very attentive to detail. 100% Overly Satisfied client (for life). No more rodents, happy wife = happy life!! Thank you Pest Cloud and Alonzo. You will be in great hands with this team! Thx Robert

Description of Work
Rodent issues

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

Pest control services, such as: ants, roaches, termites, rats, bedbugs, and more!

Visa, MasterCard, Check