Pacific Blue Solar Inc

Founded 2007 • With Angi since January 2011

We are a C-46 Solar specialist contractor with over 60 years of combined experience in roofing, electrical & solar. With over 10 employee's, All work is in house with no sub contracting....

PEMBRIDGE GENERAL CONSTRUCTION

Pembridge will take on any roof. Residential, commercial, waterproofing, shingles, flat roofs, roof certifications, and roof inspections. We are dedicated to providing excellence on every job and offer quality workmanship at affordable prices... and our beautiful roofs will speak for themselves! experience combined with our dedication to excellent customer service has proven us to be one of the best and most trusted roofing companies. Pembridge licensed, bonded, and insured. Please give us a call today would love to earn the business.

Offers by PEMBRIDGE GENERAL CONSTRUCTION on Angi
Preferred Roofing Co

For the past 30 years we have been providing quality roofing throughout Los Angeles County and Ventura County. Using our own employees (no sub-contractors) we have a commitment to quality work and affordable solutions to your roofing needs. “Customer Service is our #1 priority” For that reason, we are dedicated to quality service and deliver the very best skill and workmanship in the roofing industry for your roofing project. We will do everything possible to fulfill your roofing needs and earn your complete trust and satisfaction.

Offers by Preferred Roofing Co on Angi
Lifetime Construction & Development

We are a construction company that focuses on roofing, framing, and carpentry. We tackle big and small jobs and effectively complete our jobs to keep our clients happy. The difference is in the care we put into our work and the respect we give our clients. We have been in the construction business for over a decade and have seen it all! As a family and local business, we enjoy helping build our communities and neighbors. We offer a 10% discount for senior citizens, veterans, AAA members and AARP members!

Offers by Lifetime Construction & Development on Angi

04/08/2017

They installed a new roof so I had a bunch of people over quite some time. They had to completely take the old roof off, put the new one on. They put the solar panels on and needed a new electrical panel. A lot of work and a lot of people. It took about a week. The workers were outstanding.

Description of Work
In a rental house I have, not only did they put a new roof on, they put on solar panels too.

03/01/2015

Pacific Blue Solar gave a competitive quote to remove a solar array that would not pass code, complete the installation of a new service panel. and repair roof damage caused by a different solar company. They did a fantastic job!! The owner, crew, and office are professional, honest, and a pleasure to deal with. They are one of the original installation companies in the area and care about their c...

Description of Work
Reinstalled solar system and repaired roof damage caused by a different solar company.

Category roofing,solar panels

01/27/2014

Installation took as long as indicated. It was done professionally and very cleanly. All of his employees [no outside workers] were knowledgeable and professional. Office staff was also very polite, professional and kept us up todate -- plus they were able to answer most questions immediately. Pacific Blue Solar was also the only company that had someone up on our roof to do all the and quot;legwo...

Description of Work
Solar Blue Pacific [John Rogers - owner] installed 30 solar panels on our south facing roof. He also replaced the roof paper under the roof tiles as the existing paper was 20 years old. [That explains the $1000 cost.] We opted for a lease on the solar panels due to low cost and it was the most cost-effective way for us to go. We actually started out looking at 4 companies [Varengo, Solar City, Solar Universe and Solar World [Pacific Blue Solar is local contractor]. John was able to answer questions quickest & with greatest competency. He did all the evaluation work before offering us a contract and, even after the contract was signed he was able to offer us an even lower rate due to a special Solar World was then offering. Excellent and professional workmanship and post installation service. Give John & his company a 100+%!

06/08/2011

I'm completely sold on solar! I can't wait to get the panels installed. Pacific Blue showed me how great solar energy is and I look forward to getting my job done.

Description of Work
I had John come out and give me a quote for solar panels on my two story house with a pool. I was very impressed with his knowledge of solar energy. John answered all my questions and explained in detail how the panels would work. I'm not able to afford solar at the moment but will definitely use Pacific Blue when my finances improve.

04/11/2011

We have solar panels for our pool and our water heater. We wanted to extend that to our electricity. Not only is our bill high in the summer (we have over 100 degree heat), but our winter bill runs high because of Christmas lights and such. John explained the process to me so I understood how the program works and how our rebate worked. You can see the panels from our patio but they look good. In ...

Description of Work
We added solar panels for 1/3 of our home electricity (our bill would run approx. $900 in the summer). Our bill was cut in half and we got a great rebate from Edison. We are ready to add more panels. The goal is to get a $0 electric bill.

Category solar panels

Solar electric systems, photovoltaic (PV), Also Solar Tubes (lighting), Solar Electric Vents. Our New Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) now can get you Solar for little or no money down.

Radiant Heating