Pacific Exterminator

California: General
01/01/1900

1000 Business Center Cir

Newbury Park, CA 91320

Locally owned and operated, we are based in Ventura County. Pacific Exterminator was built out of a desire to better serve our local community after gaining experience from larger regional pest control companies. Our service area includes: Ventura, Santa Paula, Santa Clarita, Valencia, Castaic, Camarillo, Malibu, Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley, Agoura Hills & San Fernando Valley....

pest control (3)animal removal (1)

11/12/2020

They were excellent. They were on time. I would recommend them. I was satisfied.

Description of Work
They cleaned the rat poop in my attic and sanitized the area with a water based sanitizer.

Work Completed On 11/12/2020

04/16/2020

Akon communication problems with this company waited 3 days for estimate and then I cancelled because they are disorganized and one side doesn’t know what the other side is doing. They also bump your appointment for a hygiene essential service if they get a larger job 50 miles away. Not sure but they also appear to be understaffed for on-site technicians

Description of Work
An estimate for repairs

Category animal removal

Work Completed On 04/16/2020

We sincerely apologize for the less than satisfactory experience you encountered. We are sorry that we were not able to connect to confirm your appointment after several attempts to reach you following your initial call. As a courtesy, we dispatched a technician anyway to come out at no cost, to which there was no answer at the door. Please be assured that we do not schedule services based on the ...

10/12/2017

It went very well and I can already see it being effective.

Description of Work
I called in the morning and Jim was able to come by the same day to inspect and spray garage and garden. I was not home at the time the time he came and Jim called me instead to report on his findings. Very professional.

Work Completed On 10/12/2017

07/06/2017

First time using this company I have to say all around the staff was friendly. I was Very happy with the service.

Description of Work
Had ants in my kitchen

Work Completed On 07/06/2017

Pests are working 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year looking for shelter & food. If a pest does dare to enter your home or business, Pacific Exterminators are only a call or email away to protect your home and business! For a list of pest we handle, please visit http://pacificexterminators.com/our-services/