Edward Klecka Construction

Founded 1984 • With Angi since December 2012

1069 Rotella St

Newbury Park, CA 91320

We've been in business since 1984 and we offer remodeling, additions, flooring, siding and roofing services in Newbury Park, CA and surrounding areas....

roofing (4)concrete repair (3)

04/18/2021

On time & on budget. Professional people who even did a little extra to make sure the job was done right. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Slate Tile Roof Repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2021

02/04/2020

Ed was very professional. He explained to me the process very clearly and gave us the confidence and accurate information. He completed the job in one day, we hired him for sealing chimney flashing and replacement of underlayment paper for section of the roof. He was very responsive and kept us informed about the progress with pictures and messages

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you, and your father-in-law too!

12/04/2019

He was highly recommended and I will highly recommend him also. He was very goo, on time and very professional. A very nice man and well mannered, I am very happy with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair for a big roof. It was a big job.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2019

01/29/2017

Talked to the owner we scheduled an appointment yesterday at 4:30pm for him to come out and help me. He never showed up or called me to cancel. I took time off of work to meet him. (I am a single mother) I lost time (money) to leave my job and meet him. At least he should have called to cancel, not have me leave my job and run home to meet him. Shame on him and his business practices.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak on roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2017

01/06/2017

It was perfect. They did a wonderful job. They were very helpful, and explained everything well. I feel like I got a good deal. They replaced all the rotten wood as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They re-roofed my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2016

05/17/2013

Was having some leaking issues with sun damaged roofing/patio surface on our 13 year old house. Sides/corners had given way and had extensive flaking and during rainy season had some leakage into the interior walls of the garage. After recieving quotes in the $4000-$9000 range to replace the decking, we had Ed out who provided a MUCH more reasonable quote. Ed replaced the surface with a more durab...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ed replaced the rotting asphalt surface on an upstairs patio/roof surface.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2012

02/26/2013

same as above

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ed Klecka replaced 4 rotted 8 x 2 inch beams in entrance of the house. It was a tricky job in that the beams were mainly decorative and high up by the roof. The job entailed replacing the beams and part of the roof and painting everything. While doing it, they discovered dry rot in the interior of the roof which they fixed. That part of the job was done from inside of the house by busting out a section of wallboard, cutting away and replacing the dry rot, replacing and painting the wallboard. I thought their pice was excellent, especially for the amount of work they did. The extra for the fixing the dry rot was far less than I expected. The entire job took less time than I expected.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2013

Remodeling, Kitchen and Bath, Additions, Flooring, Countertops, Siding, Roofing, Decks