There are many reasons your carpet might have an unpleasant odor, ranging from the obvious to the unseen. Learn the common signs of carpet problems so you can track down the source of the smell and decide whether you need help from a pro.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Kingsburg, CA
There are 5 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Kingsburg
- No Limit Carpet & Floor CareSo happy with the carpet cleaning! It looks so much better than I even thought it could look. This was a really great experience:) would definitely use again and highly recommend.
- No Limit Carpet & Floor CareTiming was accurate from what i was told on the phone. Mr. Todd took his time and also shined my kitchen floor and told me what product to buy. Will highly recommend Mr. Todd.
- No Limit Carpet & Floor CareIt went great Todd is very friendly and a professional guy. He was here before the appointment time he was accommodating and the work was fast and thorough. He didn't waste no time and my carpet looked great and the clean smell was awesome. 5 star's for No Limit Carpet & Floor Care.
- No Limit Carpet & Floor CareTodd arrived ahead of schedule and ready to work. His technology was new to me and he took time to answer all my questions and concerns. He pre-treated stains and went to work. He was able to do my house in an efficient and timely manner. There was little residual moisture so the carpet dried much more quickly than traditional steam cleaning. He also cleaned the upholstery on a chair and it looked like new when he was done. I recommend Todd’s work without reservation
- No Limit Carpet & Floor CareProvider was right on time and did a wonderful job (rugs were really dirty). The price was very reasonable. I was very satisfied.
- No Limit Carpet & Floor CareOn time arrival was important. I needed carpet cleaned, and I needed it now. Todd was not only on time, but did great work, at a good pace, and explained the process thoroughly and did not leave me with soaking wet carpets.
- No Limit Carpet & Floor CareI spoke with Todd and explained the purpose of a very last minute request. Explained what was needed. Todd showed up on time & did a fantastic job. Would definitely recommend him & would use him again.
- No Limit Carpet & Floor CareTodd was on time and professional. He was able to do the work quickly and the prices were very reasonable. I added upholstery services last minute and he even fit that into his busy schedule. I would definitely hire him again.
- No Limit Carpet & Floor CareWood floors looked amazing! Saved me from refinishing. Never had a problem with No Limit delivering on my high expectations
- No Limit Carpet & Floor CareTodd does an fantastic job. He’s cleaned our carpets several times. His pricing is very fair and will will have him back to clean our tile as well.
Carpet Cleaners in Kingsburg
- Business Description:Providing an industry best method to efficiently clean your carpets and floors while conserving water allowing our customers to get on carpet in 1 hour or less.Recent Review:I spoke with Todd and explained the purpose of a very last minute request. Explained what was needed. Todd showed up on time & did a fantastic job. Would definitely recommend him & would use him again.Patty R.
- Business Description:Moreno's Janitorial Service and Supply has been in business for more than 15 years selling janitorial services and cleaning supplies. We have over 50 employees waiting to help. From the bay to the central valley we have serviced hundreds of satisfied clients. We have tons of products for home and commercial cleaning. From essential products to basic daily cleaning products. Feel free to come see our new warehouse. We are proud to service our local mall, casinos, commercial buildings, hosp..Recent Review:My experience with Moreno's was the best! Fernando was accommodating and helpful with my immediate needs! The service was great!Kim R.
- Business Description:Clovis Carpet Cleaning by All Clean Chem-Dry provides a wide range of solutions for all your carpet cleaning needs. All Clean Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning dries in 1 to 2 hours. Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning also will clean all of your upholstery, while they are there. They service Clovis, CA based homes and businesses. Carpet Cleaning: Chem-Dry’s unique approach to carpet cleaning provides a better & greener experience. All Clean Chem-Dry applies the power of carbonation to extract large amounts of..Recent Review:Excellent. Cleaning very thorough and professionally done. Robert was very knowledgeable. The only complaint was that we were told that everything would be dry in 1 to 2 hours. But, the downstairs carpet took about 8 hours and that furniture took overnight. Other than that issue everything else was excellent. The carpet is cleaner and brighter than any other time it has been cleaned by other companiesLarry C.
- Business Description:We are a family owned local company with 20 years in the janitorial business. We are trained in residential cleaning, commercial cleaning, office cleaning, places of worship, school cleaning, medical office cleaning. Gabriel's Clean is professionally licensed and insured, keeping your business safeRecent Review:They did such an great, thorough job! They did an initial deep cleaning including kitchen, stove, blinds, vacuuming, dusting, bathroom cleaning. We now have biweekly cleaning and my husband and I couldn't be happierSamantha J.
- Business Description:Oriental Rug or Drapery, Clean and 100% Urine Odor Removal Naturally, by PetPeePee Company. PetPeePee service is a strictly for, Oriental rugs, (all types of Oriental Rugs, Needlepoint, Antique rugs, and custom made Draperies. PetPeePee Guarantee: Permanent Dog or Cat urine odor removal. The principal reasons the members use of the service is the need to get rid of the urine odor naturally, without using all the toxic chemicals of the ordinary carpet cleaning industry! The odor free cleaning ..Recent Review:I discovered petpee.com when I was searching online for ways to remove the urine odor from our 10’ x 14’ Karastan wool oriental rug. I had planned to clean the rug myself, but I was intrigued by the videos I saw on YouTube of petpee.com’s owner, Meir Martin, demonstrating how he cleans rugs like mine. I searched for petpee.com reviews and was blown away by the number of glowing reviews that had been written by satisfied customers. I knew then and there that I wanted to turn my rug over rug to Mr. Martin to finally get rid of the urine odor that had been building up for over 10 years. I called him and got a quote of $1079, which included shipping both ways, cleaning the rug, and a guarantee that I would not be able to detect any urine odor when my rug was returned to me. After getting over the sticker shock, my husband gave me the green light to send the rug to petpeepee.com. I think he was more interested in getting rid of my constant complaints about the urine odor than the actual odor itself! Mr. Martin walked us through how to pack up our rug for shipping via UPS, having us send him pictures to make sure we had prepared it properly. Even though we followed his instructions, I received an email from UPS 5 days later that my rug had been lost. I was regretting my decision to send my rug off for cleaning, UNTIL Mr. Martin worked his magic! I’m only the second customer in all the years petpeepee.com has been in business to have her oriental rug go missing, but that was to my benefit, because Mr. Meir knew exactly who to call (in Utah, of all places!) to track down my rug. Mr. Martin called his contact at UPS every day to check on whether my rug had been found and kept me posted each day for a week. On the seventh day after UPS reported my rug had been lost, Mr. Martin called me with the happy news that my rug had been found!!! Apparently some of the tape I had used to secure the label to the package was not completely flat and caused the label and bag to tear. Mr. Martin received my rug via Next Day Air from UPS on August 23 and began the cleaning process the next day. I loved receiving videos and pictures of the rug being cleaned and getting updates from Mr. Martin throughout the process. (You can see my rug being cleaned on YouTube by searching “Removing urine odor from a supersize Karastan rug.”). We received the rug back on September 2, and it smelled as fresh as it did the day we bought it! It looked so clean and new – worth every penny we paid to have petpeepee.com clean it. I really need more than five stars for my recommendation of petpeepee.com and Meir Martin. He is a true professional and the best communicator of any service provider I’ve ever encountered. I will be sending him more rugs soon! When I do, I will be VERY careful about packaging them, including using a HEAVY DUTY bag and taping multiple labels on the inside and outside of the package and making sure EVERYTHING on the outside is smooth and flat. If you want your rug to be free of urine odor, send it to petpeepee.com with every confidence that it will come back as good and fresh as newDiane B.
- Business Description:We are a fully licensed and insured company with the goal to provide our customers with astonishing service and the best investment in cleaning and restoring hard surfaces. We strive to ensure 100% satisfaction by providing professional, affordable high quality service. Our certified technicians are committed to continuing-education, and we provide them with the most advanced equipment in the industry. There are no surprises & no hidden charges. We'll clean your floor or hard surface li..Recent Review:Just bought a home and wanted all the floors clean before I moved in. Mark and his crew came on time and were very professional. They did a great job.Corey A.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - K K M Inc, KKM Inc, K.K.M. Inc.Recent Review:A team came (2 girls) after cleaning it appeared clean until i started to notice areas that were not touched . The next time mentioned area however dusting of pictures was not done vacuuming was not complete (meaning did not get behind bathroom door) 3 rd time not even sure if they dusted bookshelves were dusty dining room table dusty bathtub filthy and asked for them to dust room which they said they would and never did - disrespectful for a lot of money when I called it appeared that Gerry was condescending and not helpful . Super disappointed and felt I was taken advantage oDebi H.
- Business Description:20 employeesRecent Review:Buyer beware when using this company. This particular company I implore customers not to use them. I would say their workers are somewhat decent. It highly suspect as they have acted somewhat unprofessional. Although they try to push the customer to come into the property when they’re not there to do any loss mitigation work. When the customer tries to explain that they themselves need to be there on the premises. However, based on my experience with the admin part of the company especially with Danielle, I would say be very careful when dealing with her. She has a bad habit of being argumentative, threatening, lying behavior and being manipulative. She will make up things to your insurance company so as to cause problems and does not listen to the customer. She will try to deflect her part of her responsibility and throw it back to the customer. She will disconnect phone calls when she doesn’t want to listen to the customer and their concerns. If I could rate this company a 0 I would. Because of her behavior towards me as customer, I would implore anyone whom is looking for a loss mitigation business to employ, do not use themBrian K.
- Business Description:Been in business for 14 years, experienced for 20 years. Offering honest work, if we can't clean it, we'll tell you. Looking for happy and repeating customers, or we'll make it right. Locally owned.
- Business Description:My Clean Source is you one stop shop for your cleaning needs. We specialize in carpet cleaning, aggregate cleaning, tile cleaning and repair, grout cleaning, pressure washing, upholstery cleaning, gutter cleaning install and repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
Is it safe to use carpet powders? Deodorizing carpet powders may seem like a quick and easy fix, but these cleaners actually pose some risks to both your carpeting and your family. Learn more about carpet powders before you vacuum again.
Vacuuming doesn’t always get carpets clean. Sometimes you need to give your flooring a deeper cleaning to make sure that you’re not leaving pet hair or dirt embedded in your carpet fibers. This guide breaks down some common carpet cleaning methods.
Find carpet cleaners in
- Del Rey
- Squaw Valley
- Orange Cove
carpet cleaners in Kingsburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1G-1 Carpet Steam Cleaning4051 N Valentine
- 1G-1 Carpet Steam Cleaning
- A Clean Slate6698 N. Channing Way
- AAA STEAM CARPET CLEANERS2115 MERCED ST
- Aaron's Quality Cleaners27546 Berdun
Mission Viejo, California
- Adrian & Sons Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning4722 E Kerckhoff Ave
- Advanced Floors Carpet Cleaning & Repair1368 N Blackstone Ave
- Alfred Garica Services2922 S FOWLER AVE
- All Clean Chem-Dry491 Herndon Ave #266
- ALL STEAM TECHNOLOGIES4235 W Alamos Ave
- ANDERSON CARPET CLEANINGPO BOX 536
- A Clean Slate
- C & D Carpet1220 S Ila Ave
- CAMEO CARPET CARE1010 SAN JOSE AVE STE 104
- Chris's Carpet Cleaning4335 W. McKinley
- Cleanup Man3241 N Marks Ave Suite 112
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Complete Carpet & Tile Cleaning4745 W Shields Ave
- Custom Blind Cleaning & Repair4602 N. Tamera Ave.
- C & D Carpet
- Dominici Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning17867 Lane Dr
- Dominici Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
- Gabriel's Clean3076 W Acacia Ave
- GAYNORS FLOOR CARE3735 Fleming St
- GLO-PRO THE CLEANING EXPERTS836 South Archie Ave
- Golden State Rug & Restoration11153 Mountain View Dr
- Guardian Care Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning1175 Shaw Ave
- Gabriel's Clean
- J & A CARPET5331 E MADISON AVE
- J & M Carpet Cleaning14634 Hwy 41
- Jones Cleaning Centers, Inc.7280 N Remington Ave
- Jordan's Janitorial544 w. michigan
- JRM Construction6651 N. Bendel
- JRT Carpet Cleaning1608 W Garland Ave
- J & A CARPET
- Manage-Damage Mold Remediation Svs151 S Uruapan Way
- Master's Touch Carpet Care1767 E Birch Ave
- MASTERCLEAN7662 N LEONARD AVE
- Merry Maids of Fresno402 W Bedford Ave Unit 110
- Modern Maids House Cleaning635 E. Barstow Ave Ste 18
- Morenos Janitorial Services and Supply2635 N Fowler Ave
- My Clean Source3028 N Sunnyside ave #106
- Manage-Damage Mold Remediation Svs
- Quality Floor Care3513 W Ashlan suite 103
- Quality Floor Care
- Select Carpet Cleaning5632 W Chennault Ave
- ServiceMaster Advanced Cleaning & Restoration5697 W San Madele Ave
- ShowRoom Doctor Z Inc.1018 San Jose Ave. Suite 102
- Signature Fabric CarePO Box 26971
- SOLO Janitorial Services3879 Henson St
- Stanley Steemer5279 W Clinton Ave
- Sterling Carpet Cleaning1576 Menlo
- Select Carpet Cleaning
- Valencia's Carpet Cleaning4756 E. Princeton
- Valencia's Carpet Cleaning