Mudjacking is a specialized trade so take particular care when searching for a pro. Learn pricing factors before hiring a professional for concrete leveling.
Get matched with top concrete levelers in Greenwood, CA
There are 8 highly-rated local concrete levelers.
Recent Mudjacking Reviews in Greenwood
- Authentic Landscape IncSalvator and his crew were fantastic! The job was planned out perfectly. They were diligent in their times on site and cleaned up every afternoon. The quality of the work was everything that we could have hoped for. Completely satisfied and we look forward to working with them in the future. Just another glowing review
- Tom's ConcreteWe purchased a home in Folsom and the previous owner had put down red lava rock (lots of it, see photo) and I knew it had to go, but I also knew that I wanted to keep the existing lace leaf maple tree that she had planted. I had Tom come give us an estimate and I really didn't know what I wanted done, but like I said, I knew I wanted to keep the tree and I knew I wanted steps coming up to the front door. Tom gave me some ideas and a bid, he was very knowledgeable so we ended up hiring him and we could not be happier with our decision. Tom and his crew arrived on time to start the job when I threw a curve ball at him, I asked if it was possible to move some of the large moss rocks that I had in my backyard and use them in the front yard. He went out back and made sure he could maneuver his bobcat so he could get the rocks out front and he said he could do it. Yay! Tom’s brother Terry (also a concrete guy) showed up and Tom and his crew would go in the backyard, get a moss rock and then his brother Terry would tell Tom where to drop the rock. It was a process! Then, because I am a pain, after everything was formed, I called Tom and asked if they could bull nose my steps, and put a border around the concrete, he again said yes, they could do it. He came back the night before they were set to pour to install the cantilevers where on the steps. I could not be happier with my how my concrete and yard turned out, it looks AMAZING! In total, the project took 4 days and at the end of each day, he and his crew cleaned up everything! I would highly recommend Tom’s Concret
- Authentic Landscape IncAuthentic Landscape installed an automatic sprinkler system based loosely on a design we had developed. Authentic Landscape reviewed the design and came up with key improvements in the original design. Salvador, the owner, was respectful of our goals and installed a system that fit our large backyard. He was careful not to mangle existing shrubs during the trrenching. The system was installed successfully. Salvador returned after the piping, valving, rotors and timer was installed and made modifications to improve the original system configuration. I would retain them again for another projec
- Authentic Landscape IncAuthentic Landscaping is absolutely amazing. I cannot begin to express how happy I am with the concrete, lawn/bark, fence, and tree work they did. I am the type of person that googles and double check everything. Needless to say everything that Authentic Landscape recommended was accurate and that built trust between us. Their prices are fair and reasonable. Salvador went above and beyond. Once again I cannot express how happy I am
- CALIFORNIA CUSTOM CONCRETEExtremely unprofessional and bad work. Started off well and then started increasing the price midway, cut corners without telling me.
- R&R ConstructionThey were great. They were very professional and really friendly people. They had a really good price and beat out everyone else on price. They were a great family. I would definitely use them again.
- Tom's ConcreteTom is one of few contractors that actually shows up on time and does exactly what he said he would do.
- Tom's ConcreteTom and his crew did an excellent job. Tom prescisely matched into my existing walkway and front steps. I'm amazed at how nicely the new work fit in with existing concrete. Tom and his crew showed up on time, kept me informed about the process and progress during the two days they were preparing the site and pouring the concrete. Each crew member was polite and they all worked super hard. There was NO "leaning on the shovel" here. I recommend Tom's Concrete without reservation and look forward to my next "concrete" project
- Tom's ConcreteI called this firm because they had such a good Angie's list rating and must say the entire experience was great. Tom showed up promptly after my initial call and surveyed the job. He listened carefully to what I wanted done and made sure we were both on the same page. He even pulled up a small section of the deck that was to be removed (which he replaced before he left!) to be sure there were no surprises hidden below that would affect the job. There was a little hiccup with the date (not his fault - there were some weather issues and the need to work around my schedule) but once we settled on a day all went well. He and his crew of three other men showed up on time and set right to work. They quickly removed the old deck and loaded the wood on their truck to be hauled off to the dump. A small section of pre existing paving was trimmed away and subsequently replaced so the finished job would look good. The ground beneath was dug out and leveled and the stump of an old oak that was located beneath was dug around and cut down flush with the ground level. They asked what I wanted done with the excavated dirt and we found some low spots where some of the dirt could be used to fill in. They dumped and leveled the ground in those spots before loading up the excess to be hauled off. As they worked, they also paid attention to the "lay of the land" insuring that when complete the area would drain properly. I had expressed some concern that animals (cats, racoons, possums, etc.) might track across the new surface while it was still soft and get ill from trying to clean it off their feet. To prevent this they added a rapid hardener to the mix. Once the new concrete was poured ( something that had to be done one wheelbarrow full at a time as access to the job site was limited) they took great care to correctly position the rebar within the pour and not just beneath it. Care was also taken with the finish - smoothed and lightly textured. When they were finished they cleaned up after themselves and left everything in good order. Throughout the job they paid attention to the final look of the project, following the curve of an old section of preexisting paving and being sure the lines in the new material lined up with the lines in the old stuff. They conferred with me throughout, making sure they were d*** what I wanted and that I was satisfied. When the job was finished, the paving looked terrific! My back yard is now much more attractive and useable
- Tom's ConcreteMy driveway and garage were buckled and cracked and in need of being replaced. I called in three contractors for bids. Tom was a little lower than the others, but the biggest selling point was Tom. He took quite a bit of time to explain to me what he would be doing, how he would do it, and why he would do it that way. He helped to make it all make sense and eased any worries I had. He even made suggestions to help improve an existing walk way , so I hired him to take care of that as well. At the same time I was having Tom pour a new driveway and garage, I was also setting up to build new fences down the sides of my house. Tom took time to talk to the fencing company to help coordinate the efforts for both jobs. They first tore out the garage, walkway, and driveway. They leveled the dirt, took out the tree roots, and changed the slope of the drive and the walkway. The same day he poured the new garage floor, and the next day, they poured the walkway and the driveway.The pricing and the time frame for the project came in just as Tom proposed. The driveway and garage look amazing. His team did an outstanding job. I would not hesitate to call Tom again when I am ready for more concrete work to be done
Mudjacking Contractors in Greenwood
- Business Description:Our company works for the people and help bring their vision into reality. Concrete is our specialty but loyalty is our company. We want to create a foundation for our customers to visualize a plan and we make the ending results successful. We work with all phases that include concrete and meet all expectations from our customers. The contractor has 10+ years in the concrete field and a team with the same amount of experience. We will work around your budget to make that vision come into lifeRecent Review:Mr. Tupou and his team are professional, timely and produce excellent quality concrete work. I have consistently hired this company for a variety of jobs and have had superior results each time. From slabs, to stains, to resurfacing, this is a reliable quality company gets the job done rightTyler B.
- Business Description:Foundation Lifting, Leveling and Stabilizing
- Business Description:Small business who takes the time to fully understand your desires and hand crafts your dreams to a reality. PLEASE CALL US TODAY FOR ALL YOUR CONCRETE NEEDS!Recent Review:Mark came by for quote the same weekend we inquired about the driveway and Sai followed up with a phone call. Initially we were going to do an addition but after we thought about it and talked more with Mark we decided to redo the whole driveway which had cracks and was a combination of concrete and asphalt. Sai was super responsive to my worries one the work was going to start. The job was done quickly even with the change in plans so we would not be without a driveway for long. They finished the demo and set up within 2 days and on the 3rd working day they were ready to pour the concrete. We love our new driveway with stamped concrete. We have neighbors passing by already complimenting us on the driveway tooChristina C.
- Business Description:Founded in 2000, for over 20 years Mega Power has been one of the premier solar companies in all of California, including many cities like Los Angeles, Riverside, Santa Clara, Granite Bay, Van Nuys, San Francisco, San Jose, Pasadena, Sacramento. Complete customer satisfaction, personalized approach and attention to details are our company’s intrinsic core values. We are providing the highest quality service as we enable our customers to save money, increase their property value and help impro..Recent Review:I searched for a while. Mega Power Electric, Inc offer the top equipment. Did a great job with the install. Everything went smooth throughout the whole process. Price is significantly lower than all of the others. System has been up over a month. So far so good with production...Maria C.
- Business Description:Hello, I'm Terri Harris and I'm the president and founder of SHEcan2. We are a remodel/repair/design home improvement company. Our services range from fixing that loose towel bar in the hall bath to adding on a new master bedroom suite. We also do rental property maintenance and commercial tenant improvements. We are in the business of seeing your project through your eyes. By listening to your ideas and understanding your budget and time allowances, we're able to better understand how we can..Recent Review:SheCan2 is awesome. We have hired them for two different jobs now. Most recently we remodeled our master bathroom upstairs. They removed an old jacuzzi tub, tiled the floor to match the extending tile, and installed a new free standing tub. It turned out perfectly. Kim was very responsive with getting us an estimate and schedule, and Steve did a phenomenal job on the remodel (great attention to detail). We also appreciated how well Steve cleaned up the work area at the end of each day since we were still using the bathroom in the evenings. We will definitely use SheCan2 next time we have a project around the houseAustin P.
- Business Description:General Contractors specializing in residential, commercial and new construction. We do use subcontractors. General contractors license type B #411402. Free estimates and prices vary depending on job. Family run buisness Father and Sons crew. Detail oriented, strive for customer satisfaction with pride and punctuality
- Business Description:LadyShadez paint and home improvement, is family owned and operated business. We take the initiative to be paramount to our competitors by standing by everything that we do ,no job is complete till satisfaction can be seen in the eyes of our customers. We are a crew of experts with professionalism in every thing residential and array of commercial and industrial maintenance we welcome every one to give us call and see for yourselves..
- Business Description:A-1 Grading & Paving has all your asphalt desires and road,etc. we are family owned and operated. fell free to give us a call to get your dream project done with a-1 service •chip seal •seal coat •concrete •asphalt • striping •gradinRecent Review:Prompt, efficient. clean job. No problems. Recommend highly.Gary T.
- Business Description:Tom’s Concrete is your number one source for complete residential concrete services. Our family owned and operated business is backed by over 20 years of experience in bringing you the best concrete services. We offer a variety of services from concrete driveways, flatwork, patios and walkways to decorative and stamped concrete. Our staff is professional, prompt and reliable. You can be assured that your project will be completed in a professional and timely manner. Enhance the look of your h..Recent Review:i had Tom and his crew come out and lay a concrete strip approximately 30 feet by 12 feet as a base for a huge shed I am going to have built. Tom not only did a terrific job but he easily handled a second and even a third job I threw at him while he was here. Tom made suggestions on drainage issues I never even thought about and his ideas were spot on. He even went out of his was to work with my electrician on setting the power line and ground. Tom is a straight shooter who did an awesome job and a very fair price. I highly recommend hiSteven W.
- Business Description:Foundation Repair of CA provides solutions for failing foundations across the California area, including San Jose, San Francisco, Sacramento, Oakland, Stockton, Modesto, Fremont, Santa Rosa, Hayward, Vallejo, Sunnyvale, San Mateo, Concord, Daly City, Berkeley, Redwood City, Santa Clara, Pleasanton, Livermore, Dublin, and nearby. We are experienced in solutions for foundations of all types -- including residential and commercial structures. We pride ourselves on providing free, no-obligation f..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful mudjacking contractor articles
Concrete resurfacing costs less than replacing the slab, while still offering a freshly-poured look and a variety of decorative styles. Find out about the different concrete resurfacing cost factors and how much concrete overlays cost.
Repairing or replacing a sidewalk can cost in the range of hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the extent of the damage and where you live.
Find concrete levelers in
- Garden Valley
- Meadow Vista
- Pilot Hill
- El Dorado Hills
- Diamond Springs
- Shingle Springs
- Cameron Park
- Grass Valley
- Granite Bay
- Cedar Ridge
concrete levelers in Greenwood
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Grading & Paving3305 Bermuda Ct
West Sacramento, California
- All In One Handyman ConstructionPO Box 282
- Allen, Mark construction4781 lakeside way
FAIR OAKS, California
- American Eagle Construction & Water Damage Restora479 E San Ramon Ave
- A-1 Grading & Paving
- Cal Pro Contracting2820 Deelane Ct
SHINGLE SPRINGS, California
- Capital Bay Construction Inc.6601 Thomas Dr
NORTH HIGHLANDS, California
- Castillo Concrete CoPO Box 1714
Suisun City, California
- Chem-Dry Sacramento820 9th St
- Clean SitePO Box 278055
- Creative Concrete Products511 Natoma St
- Cal Pro Contracting
- EagleLIFT10410 Trademark St
Rancho Cucamonga, California
- Golden State Concrete3230 Arena Blvd
- Golden State Concrete
- KHR Construction9541 Nieman Ave
Elk Grove, California
- KHR Construction
- LadyShadez Paint5240 Sweet Birch Ct
- Lee's Handyman Service1650 glenrose ave
- Liberty Construction3848 Sherbrook Dr.
Santa Rosa, California
- Lift Off Floor Removal1240 Market St
Yuba City, California
- Lingley Enterprises4218 Technology Drive Suit 6
- Litell Cabinet Outlet1020 Del Paso Rd 120
- LadyShadez Paint
- O'Toole GBC1224 V street
- O'Toole GBC
- R&R Construction415 Kier Ct
- R&R Construction
- Vergara Construction, Inc.4105 23rd St
- Vergara Construction, Inc.
- Walker Handyman Services330 terken pl
- Walker Handyman Services