Dave Comeaux Construction

Founded 1984 • With Angi since October 2011

Providing personal service and products for your household needs since 1984. I will answer my phone, show up for the appointment, return with an estimate and complete the work. Foreclosure rehabilitation is one of my favorite offerings....

Essential Electric

Deborah Colman - RE/MAX

REAL ESTATE AGENT /BROKER IN THE GREATER SACRAMENTO AREA. LICENSED, FULL TIME PROFESSIONAL SINCE 1987. EXPERIENCED, KNOWLEDGABLE, RESULTS-ORIENTED REPRESENTATION FOR BUYERS AND SELLERS OF RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY. ALSO EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH INVESTORS.

Atlas Building Solutions

If you want help creating the building of your dreams in Northern California, look to Atlas Building Solutions for Seamless Gutters, Gutter Guards, Downspouts and more. We are an exterior improvement company that offers a wide range of products and services geared toward making your building more attractive, energy efficient, and secure. Backed by years of experience and strong relationships with our suppliers and manufacturers, our team at Atlas Building Solutions offers the highest caliber of service at the best possible price with each and every project. Your building is your dream, and bringing that dream to life is ours.

06/27/2014

Description of Work
Dave turned our forth car garage into a laundry craft room,we are very happy!!

Category home builders

In addition to rebuilding and/or repairing most all aspects of your home, I can also estimate it's value and market it for you as a real estate broker/Realtor and member of the MLS. Once you have located a suitable home to consider purchasing, I can be there for you to determine its needs and repair costs.