Whitestone Industries

California: Contractors
04/30/2023

4632 District Blvd

Bakersfield, CA 93313

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Full Exterior Repaint with Color Change

Full Exterior Repaint with Color Change

house painting202093314
Full exterior repaint with a color change.

We are professional painting contractors with absolute reliability, specializing in all product applications varying from a simple tenant finish to specialty coatings. Whitestone Painters has earned a strong reputation for providing a wide array of decorative solutions to clients. Our craftspeople are trained in the latest codes, safety, standards, and work seamlessly on your project to meet scheduling needs and ensure zero disruptions to your daily operations. We work with our clients to provide accurate proposals, detailed recommendations and outstanding attention to detail as well as offer guidance for proper care and maintenance to maximize long-lasting results. Whitestone specializes in professional painting for: residential owners, property managers, homeowners associations, general contractors and building owners. We provide high quality and decorative solutions to meet the unique requirements of any project....

4.4

house painting (13)interior painting (6)stucco (2)house cleaning (1)

02/20/2021

Fantastic. Great price and quality work.

Description of Work
Exterior painting of my house.

Work Completed On 02/19/2021

Review for Whitestone Industries - 4632 District Blvd, Bakersfield, CA - 39204134

01/21/2021

Looked very nice, work was really fast and customer service was great.

Description of Work
Exterior Trim Repaint

Work Completed On 01/21/2021

10/15/2020

Whitestone Was Amazing!!! we had some plumbing done in our house, The plumber had to damage the walls to get to some plumbing pipes, i was afraid my walls were not going to match with the texture. The team leader assure me everything was going to look like nothing happen. Came home from work and everything was back the way it look before the damage.

Description of Work
Drywall repairs and Paint

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

10/12/2020

Good and impressed even worked on the weekends to get the projects completed!

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

09/01/2020

My wife and I were greatly impressed with the their quality of work. Everyone worked with us to ensure we were satisfied with the project. Cat was always available to answer any questions we had. The paint crew onsite were professional and respectful. We would highly recommend Whitestone to any one.

Description of Work
Exterior Repaint

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your review, it was an absolute pleasure working with both you and your wife on this project. It's wonderful clients like you that allow us to better serve our community through good word and a good reference. Thanks again... Until next time! Sincerely, The Whitestone Team

08/19/2020

Great. They had to redo some of the work. They were very willing to make me happy.

Description of Work
exterior painting

Work Completed On 06/17/2020

08/08/2020

They came back and corrected all of my concerns looks great!

Description of Work
Stucco repair and exterior painting

Category house cleaning,stucco,house painters

Work Completed On 08/08/2020

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your review, it was an absolute pleasure working with you. We always aim for perfection but (we are human) if we don't get it the first time, you better believe we are coming back to make sure you're happy. It's wonderful clients like you that allow us to better ourselves as a company! Thanks again! Sincerely, The Whitestone Team

08/06/2020

I really enjoyed working with Whitestone Painters because they were able to provide color renderings for my home. I was able to see the colors before they were even applied at my house.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Work Completed On 08/06/2020

08/06/2020

My condo needed to be painted asap before I moved in and Whitestone Painters painted my condo in two days. They did a great job, they were really cleaned and nice. I didn't need to go back and check it twice. I would gladly recommend them to my friends and family.

Description of Work
I needed my whole Interior painted a two bedroom condo, bathroom, living room and kitchen.

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 08/06/2020

08/05/2020

Work was completed as promised and on time. It was very different working with Whitestone. With most painters, you deal directly with the painter who has to make time to talk. I worked with Chris at Whitestone who was there to address my questions and he worked with the paint crew. He was available anytime I needed him to answer questions including times that were after hours through calls, texts ...

Description of Work
Complete house repaint

Work Completed On 05/18/2020

Review for Whitestone Industries - 4632 District Blvd, Bakersfield, CA - 38775089

Residential & commercial cleaning/ disinfecting services, window/ gutter cleaning, interior/ exterior painting, cabinet staining/ painting, faux finishes, white washing, drywall, woodwork (trim, baseboards, crown moulding, shelving, etc), wallpapering, wallpaper removal, stucco, pressure washing, graffiti removal, home repairs/ maintenance, fixtures, pool deck/ floor coatings, carpentry, fencing, wrought iron, concrete stains, epoxy concrete, fire/ water damage restoration, & more!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check