Urner's Appliance Repair

Founded 1919 • With Angi since August 2010

3.9

4110 Wible Rd

Bakersfield, CA 93313

The century may be different, but Urner's remains as true as ever to their primary focus, providing great products, sold by great people, to great customers. ...

06/02/2014

Elizabeth E.

They weren't able to fix it because it would cost more to fix it than it was for me to buy a new one so they temporarily repaired it so it is working right now, but it won't work for long. He did a really good job.

Description of Work
Urner's Appliance Center repaired my ceramic stovetop last week.

02/07/2013

marie M.

On Tuesday I called Urners needing a dishwasher repair job. They said a man can't come out til Saturday (4 days wait). On Saturday, he called early A.M. to tell me he'll be out between 1:00 and 4:00. He arrived at 3:30. He looked at the dishwasher, maybe 10 minutes and said he thought it might be the heating element, but he wanted to see if there's a recall on it, so i can get it repaired for free. He said he'd call Monday and let me know. He called Monday and said there's no recall (why am i not surprised!). He said he can't come out until Thursday or maybe Friday. That's 10 days from my initial call! He did not seem like he wanted to work on the dishwasher right from the start. I decided to call someone else since he didn't seem very eager to help. I called another company, and they were out the next day. .

Description of Work
URNERs - slow service

09/24/2012

David R.

They sell furniture there too. They are a pretty good company.

Description of Work
I go to Urner's for electronics.

Category furniture sales, tv sales

07/27/2012

Jane G.

They were really good. We had some problems and they came out and fixed them. It was a really high quality stuff in it. It was really worth it.

Description of Work
I used Urner's Appliance Ctr for purchase of kitchen appliances.

Category appliance sales

03/07/2012

Judith C.

He told me the charge was 80.00 to come out. He said I needed a new electrical starter on the machine. I told him I could just wiggle the plug and that was not a problem. He also said I needed a new pump which I had just replaced as well. They tried to charge me for about 300.00 just to fix it. After hearing this estimate I told them to forget it.

Description of Work
They came out to repair my washer.

11/11/2008

Richard S.

They would show up whenever they told us they would, if they were going to be late they would call and let us know. They were very hard working and they were very responsive and they were a very honest company.

Description of Work
They have done appliance repair for us in the past.