Payless Plumbing and Rooter Specialist

Founded 2011 • With Angi since April 2012

4600 Ashe Rd Ste 309

Bakersfield, CA 93313

Payless Plumbing and Rooter Specialist is a fully licensed and insured plumbing company located in Bakersfield, servicing all of your gas, water and sewer needs. We are locally owned and operated by Mike Bosse, Jr. You can count on us for professional advice, top quality work and comprehensive service – even after your project is complete. Our phones are staffed 24 hours a day, so you can always talk to a live person, even outside normal business hours. No hidden fees or sales pitches - just an honest assessment of the problem and straight forward pricing. We accept all forms of payment: cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. Our customers' trust is a source of great pride and inspires us to keep improving our business. We use the industry's most current technology and our technicians undergo advanced training. We're prepared to help you with any questions you may have or any situations you may encounter...

03/05/2022

Jay B.

Called them for an estimate to re-pipe the house. Was told they charged $45.00 for an estimate which would be applied to any work done. I agreed and someone came out and went through the house. He took my email address and I was told the guy who writes up the estimates would get back to me. This was on a Tuesday morning. I had not heard anything by Thursday and so I called to inquire. The woman on the line told me he had the information and she would have him get back to me that day. Never heard back. Called back on Friday and she looked it up and said he was out in the field but he had the information. She said she would contact him and get right back to me. I never heard back. I was charged $45.00 and I still have not gotten an estimate. In the meantime I had other companies come and give me estimates. Not one of them charged for it and they got back to me right away with their estimates. Payless was very unprofressional. I will be disputing any charge that shows on my credit card.

Description of Work
Estimate for whole house re-pipe

10/14/2015

Adrienne G.

Description of Work
Kohler guarantees their faucets for life. I ordered a new faucet and it came. The first one had a defective part and had to be reordered. So did the second one. It was determined that a new "O" ring was the culprit. After 3 tries and 2 weeks they got it and came on a Saturday to finish the job. Actually they came 2 Saturdays and one weekday. They did a splendid job and gave me a great price. I love the new faucet.

12/01/2014

WILLIAM M.

They do excellent drain cleaning work.

Description of Work
Drain cleaning.

09/04/2014

Tanya S.

01/20/2014

gail H.

Payless Plumbing and Rooter Specialist are very timely, got in here, got it done and got out. They are very efficient and competent. They know exactly what they are doing. It ended up I didn't know at that time when I called but it ended up it is somebody I knew. It was kinda nice is somebody I knew that came by and didn't see him for years either. I called and they were here within 10 minutes.

Description of Work
Payless Plumbing and Rooter Specialist change our faucet.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

01/19/2014

John Y.

06/01/2013

Pamela G.

I called late on a Friday the afternoon. They told me it would cost more because they would be coming after 5. I certainly did not want to wait over the weekend with a stopped up kitchen sink. The good news was that they called about ten minutes after I put in the order and said they had a plumber in my area who was able to make it just before 5, that was about an hour after I called. The price was almost double what other plumbers quoted, but at least it got fixed, and it didn't take them more than 15-20 minutes. No more problems with the drain. The plumber was very professional. He said that all drains should be serviced no less than every three years. It had probably been that long for that drain.

Description of Work
Unstopped my kitchen sink, rooter service.

03/13/2013

Kay N.

Mike, the guy who owns it, was great. I had excellent service from him. Since putting in the toilet, I had a problem, and I called him back. He was right back out here.

Description of Work
Payless Plumbing and Rooter Specialist put in a new toilet for me.

10/07/2012

Terri R.

Work was done well. I have used them twice since with no issues.

Description of Work
Another company quoted me $4000 for shower pan repair without looking at anything. This company found problem and fixed very quickly. They are very honest.

06/01/2012

WILLIAM M.

He was prompt and professional. Good work.

Description of Work
Drain cleaning.

On Time Home Services, Inc

It’s stressful when a critical plumbing or HVAC system suddenly breaks in your house — and Google can’t fix it. Who do you call? At On Time Home Services, we’re home owners too and we know the feeling. Our caring team of HVAC and plumbing experts work hard to diagnose and fix the problem, fast. With the problem resolved, you're free to relax and start feeling at home again. On Time Home Services, Bakersfield's premiere Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning specialists is proud to be locally owned and operated business. We offer service 6 days a week. We offer 100% financing. Contact an HVAC professional or plumber today

Offers by On Time Home Services, Inc on Angi
    Aqualight Company

Yes-Ask for details

Payless Plumbing and Rooter Specialist offers a full range of professional plumbing and drain cleaning services for your home. You can depend on our reliable and efficient technicians to address anything from a minor problem or a full-scale plumbing emergency. Services include: drain cleaning, sewer line repair/replacement, video-camera line inspection, remodels, water heater repair, dishwasher and disposal repair/replacement and MANY MORE. Free Estimates!