CAMACHO WINDOWS

• Trade License Expiration
  • 10/31/2020

619 Ann Arbor Dr

Bakersfield, CA 93308

Hi I’m Dan Camacho at Camacho Windows. I have been servicing Bakersfield and the surrounding areas for 20+ years. Camacho Windows is the beginning of a family owned and operated company where quality and service matters. We install all types of windows and doors for your home and business. We also do conversions. Give us a call to schedule a free estimate. And, "Let Us Replace Your Old Panes!'...

Resposiveness

window replacement (20)egress window (5)door installation (4)home remodeling (1)

03/04/2021

Wonderful. Windows were measured and ordered and installed. Great company to use for window replacement. Very nice guys to do the job. I would use them again and believe anyone would be pleased with theor work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New windows put in and ordered.

CATEGORY egress windows,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2021

02/27/2021

Smooth transaction, Danny is great with communication. Windows were installed without issue, and I would recommend Camacho Windows to others without hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2021

02/17/2021

Omg by new doors and windows look amazing. He was polite, professional on time and he made sure that everything was in working order. When we replace out bedroom window I will be calling him again. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
French door install

CATEGORY egress windows,replacement windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2021

Photo for CAMACHO WINDOWS - 619 Ann Arbor Dr, Bakersfield, CA - 39197294

[Member Name Removed] thank you, I’m always happy to do my job at my very best level. My pleasure.

12/16/2020

Great experience! Danny was very comfortable to work with and began with a very fair estimate for the windows. There were minor challenges with the supplier due to COVID but we are delighted with the result. We no longer hear the “loud booms” being reported on Ring Neighbors. I also needed some exterior wood repair and asked Danny if he did that. He referred me to his brother, Jim who gave me info...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows, vinyl siding

CATEGORY remodeling,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2020

Photo for CAMACHO WINDOWS - 619 Ann Arbor Dr, Bakersfield, CA - 39192288

10/24/2020

Smooth. He was helpful with the ordering, he walked inside and outside and did all the measuring. Once he figured that out he came in and gave us our options and pricing. Told us how long it would take for the windows to come in and that he would start the next day. Thats exactly how it happened. The install took 2 days. The windows and workmanship was perfect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
13 new Milgard windows and a 6’ sliding door, and a 9’ slidong glass door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2020

Thank you and your family so much for the opportunity to work for you!, it was as always, our pleasure.

06/29/2020

Danny was amazing. He was prompt, professional, and responsive to every query. Camacho Windows and Glass is my go to company from now on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had all of our old windows and a sliding glass door replaced

CATEGORY egress windows,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2020

05/22/2020

Job was completed quickly and professionally. I will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace broken window pane

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2020

[Member Name Removed] thank you so much for the opportunity, and it was a pleasure.

05/04/2020

Super professional, very friendly, honest and great work ethic! You can see that Dan loves what he does and takes pride in his work! With the quality of the product and workmanship you can’t beat the price! We’re very happy with our new windows and we will recommend Camacho Windows to everyone we know!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Window Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2020

Thank you so very much!

04/16/2020

Professional, on time, best price in town by far. The kicker here is that we had these ordered and installed during the vivid 19 outbreak. They were responsible and insured safety with face masks and social distancing. You'd be a fool not to get a quote and go with them. The Windows turned out beautifully.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced 3 large steel casement windows with milgard tuscany series inyl windows

CATEGORY remodeling,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2020

Thank you so much!, we really appreciate it!

04/14/2020

Daniel and Mike were very friendly and did a great job installing our windows. We absolutely love the quality of our new windows. I would definitely recommend them to anyone needing new windows and I would use them again for any of my future window needs. You can’t beat the quality and prices they provide.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2020

[Member Name Removed] Thank you so much!

We replace your old windows and sliding doors with energy star rated title 24 windows that will give your home a whole new look, lower your energy bills, and create a needed comfort in your home.

Ask service provider for details