BSW Roofing & Solar Contractors

Founded 1942 • With Angi since October 2009

Over 72 years in business in the San Joaquin Valley, BSW Roofing & Solar is known as one of the best and longest existing roofing contractors in the area. We offer tile, composition shingle, insulation and solar. We have over 35,000 residential installations as well as commercial installations. Our company priority is your peace of mind....

Pristine Window Cleaning

Window Washing & Solar Panel cleaning. Local business providing competitive prices with friendly customer service and quick response! Call today for your free quote!

Benchmark Air Conditioning Inc

Our services include air conditioning, heating, energy management, ventilation and ducting systems. • Dependable & Experienced • Licensed, Bonded & Insured • Professional • Energy Saving Tips • Service All Brands • Residential & Commercial • Family owned and operated • Local

La Verne & Son Electrical AC

LaVerne and Son is a locally owned Electrical, Air Conditioning and Heating company in Bakersfield, California. We are a recognized independent Trane Comfort Specialist dealer. That means we have met Trane's stringent requirements and standards of customer satisfaction and continued education. When it is time to purchase a heating and air conditioning system for your home or business, look to us as your Trane Comfort Specialist dealer.

11/12/2018

Michael S.

Our roof replacement project, which went from shakes to lightweight tile, and our new AC System with all new duct work, went perfectly from day one. Being in construction myself for over 50 years, I knew quality and pride in workmanship when I see it. Jerry Ennis and Austin Graham, our main contacts, with job foreman David Boyd made our experience more than 5 stars. All the crews involved during each phase showed respect for our property and privacy. The tile team of Juan and Juan were awesome. Their attention to detail was perfect. All questions, which were few, were answered immediately. The quality of materials and workmanship for both the roofing and ac project is top notch and followed the very detailed bid precisely. Thank you all at BSW and I can finally rest at ease during the next storm season. Mike and Linda S.

Description of Work
Complete roof replacement (wood shake to light weight tile) and new AC system with all new ductwork.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,roofing

08/01/2018

Sue H.

Great. They found matching tile and it cannot be seen where the tile was changed.

Description of Work
Repaired spanish tile roof

09/13/2017

Sharon T.

I was very nervous about taking on such a large project being a single person. After reading great reviews on Angie's List (thank you) and doing further research I called BSW. Mr. Luis Cervantes came out the next day. He immediately set my mind at ease discussing in full what all my roof repairs would need and going over costs. Estimated time for work to be completed was one month. When he mailed the bid and contract, he also mailed photos of my roof and explained what needed and would be done along with a copy of their Contractor's License. These things eased my mind and helped my decision in hiring this company. Upon start of work, all the workers were professional, answered any questions I had, and took great care in protecting my property. Mr. Cervantes would stop by daily also to make sure I was satisfied with the work and answer any questions along the way. I witnessed daily them all taking great pride in their work, and cleaning up nightly after a days labor. I was pleasantly surprised when the job was completed a week before the estimated date. Upon doing the work more damage was noticed and Mr. Cervantes explained in detail the need of that repair and the added cost before going ahead with the work, which I greatly appreciated. Also he showed me photos he had taken of the roof needs. My roof looks great and I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this company to others.

Description of Work
I needed the over hanging part of my flat roof home replaced. Upon inspection I was told other parts of my roof also needed to be replaced. All work that needed to be done was discussed with me prior to contract being signed with all my questions answered.

08/20/2017

Alex P.

Started on time, finished on time, quality work, cleaned up daily, checked in with us often. Put in skylights and a sun tunnel too.

Description of Work
Shingle Reroof

07/31/2017

Tien K.

AVOID. Highly unprofessional. Did not respond calls until I repeatedly called them back. Asked for 2 independent quotes, which they provided: 1) roof repair 2) solar panels. When BSW representative learned that we chose another solar company, he said quote for roof repair was contingent on having them install solar panels also, though I had previously repeatedly asked if there was any price difference if we just hired them for 1 or both jobs. His original reply was that the only difference would be the cost of the roof repair could be tallied with the solar panels to receive the 30% federal incentive. Their prices for both jobs were higher than other more reputable companies. Even if their quotes were lower, I would not hire base on conduct and distrust of their follow through with any warranty, as he was already changing his statements just during the bidding phase. Furthermore, he tried to intimate my elderly parents into hiring them and looked through private documents while in our house. Do not let him in your house.

Description of Work
Roof repair/maintenance and possibly solar panel installation

Category roofing,roof cleaning

07/21/2017

Priscilla F.

Over all it was a positive transaction. The end result, we have a beautiful new roof on our beautiful home. Francisco is the kindest! Request his help.

Description of Work
New Roof installed

06/28/2017

Elizabeth W.

The job went very well. It took 6 1/2 days and the men were working in horrible heat. They arrived early and I was impressed by their efficiency. The first day they removed the old roof. The second day they put up the reflective board. They worked on wood repairs on day three. They started roofing on day four. They cleaned up at the end of each day. Victor, the project manager, was very helpful and answered all my questions and concerns. The workers were polite and conscientious. If I asked them to move something or pick up something they did it with a smile. The roof is beautiful! Many of my neighbors have remarked about how nice it looks and what a good job BSW did.

Description of Work
Over the wet winter my old wood shake roof leaked. BSW replaced my old roof with a new, energy efficient GAF roof. This included my house plus a detached garage,storeroom, and covered patio. They repaired and replaced all the termite damaged, broken, and rotten wood. They added a solar fan and vents to help cool the attic. I love my new roof! It has really improved the overall appearance of my home.

06/04/2017

Jemma S.

BSW was extremely professional and did a very good job installing our new roof. Francisco Herrera was always available to answer any questions that came up. The crew kept our yard neat and free of debris at the end of each day. The new roof looks great.

Description of Work
Install of new roof

05/26/2017

Cory J.

Ron was very helpful in scheduling my appointment. Our new roof will be installed in a few days.

Description of Work
We are getting our new roof in a few days. Our salesman Evan was very helpful in our selection of the type of roof we needed. His presentation was very helpful in understanding what work will be done. Thanks Evan for your professionalism........

04/10/2017

Troy W.

Went well. Some damage was done to vinyl siding due to a mishap but BSW has promised to repair it

Description of Work
Replaced roof and facia boards

BSW Roofing & Solar Contractors

Founded 1942 • With Angi since October 2009

4 P St

Bakersfield, CA 93304

Residential & Commericial Roofing - Removal & Replacement, Repairs, Composite Shingles, Tile, insulation and solar.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available