Americal Awnings and Patios

Founded 1984 • With Angi since November 2013

2122 "Q" Street

Bakersfield, CA 93301

WHY CHOOSE US? EXPERIENCE – We have built 1000’s of awnings, carports, canopies and patio covers since 1984. INSTALLATION –100% in house installation team; friendly, licensed, insured and bonded – Well marked vehicles and uniformed employees. WARRANTY – Kern County’s exclusive Elitewood Ultra Dealer providing the industries best products. FREE ESTIMATES –Our professional staff will come to your home with product samples and our estimates are always free!...

09/05/2020

Rick G.

I've been calling them since July. I talked to The owner said he would come out in 2 weeks, he was able to give me a quote but never came out. I was ok with the quote and said he could do it sometime in September. I've called 5 more times and he finally called me back 3 weeks ago and said he be out. Guess what no call no appearance. I guess they don't want my business. To bad I was looking forward to setting out on my patio enjoying the shade.

Description of Work
Awning 24 foot by 12 foot

Category patios

12/19/2016

Nicholas I.

It went very smooth. No hassle at all. By far the easiest construction I've ever had.

Description of Work
We had a 16 by 16 pergola installed on a back patio.

Category awnings,patios

Thank you for the great review! We are thrilled that you had such a wonderful experience with us!

01/15/2016

Rhonda P.

Description of Work
They responded quickly and did an excellent job. I would highly recommend them and use them again.

Category awnings

Thank you for the excellent review!

12/25/2015

Rhonda P.

Description of Work
Repaired an replaced rain gutter down spout

Category awnings

Thank you for reviewing our work! We are glad to hear that the rain gutters were repaired to your satisfaction.

12/15/2015

William E.

Category awnings

Thank you for reviewing our work here on Angie's List! We are so happy that you loved the final outcome of your patio! Have a Merry Christmas [Member Name Removed]

08/12/2015

Mary C.

They were very professional. It took 3 days to do everything and before they left each day, they cleaned up the patio. They were friendly. They needed to add stucco to my wall and they painted it for me (I was planning on doing that after they left). The holes that were left by my previous metal posts were filled in with concrete - I asked them to put extra to make sure everything is covered. Everything I asked them to do, they did it. I'm very happy with Americal.

Description of Work
Americal removed my old patio cover and replaced it with a new one.

Category awnings,patios

Thank you so much for allowing us to be part of your recent home improvement project! We were thrilled to have completed the patio for you! Thank you again for the great review! Have a Merry Christmas {Member Name Removed]

05/07/2015

Timothy T.

It went GREAT! Scott was punctual for estimate appointments and the construction crew arrived and commenced work as scheduled. Taylor, in the office, was a delight and extremely helpful. Without asking, we were provided with construction diagrams and all license and insurance information for Americal as part of the estimate and construction processes. The completion of our awning only took a couple of days and we are very pleased with the result. The necessary building inspections were scheduled by Americal and completion of the project went smoothly on that end. Americal provided an electrical plug and a security light receptacle and switches to control each as part of the installation. We requested that part of the awning be curved to match a seat wall at the end of the patio and our request was accommodated and looks fantastic. The crew cleaned their work areas each day and were meticulous in their attention to the finish details. Our friends used another awning shop to do their awning (we called this company for an estimate too but were stood up) and this company FAILED to call the building department to obtain the necessary inspections, so their awning could not receive final approval until the company returned and removed the lighting for inspection and approval. You can get other estimates but I doubt you'll find a company more punctual and professional than Americal.

Description of Work
Americal installed a patio awning per our dimensions and personal specifications.

Category awnings

We are so thrilled that you love the patio! Thank you so much for allowing us to do business with you! We strive to be both professional and punctual for our customers because we believe that you deserve it! Thank you again for your kind words and we hope to do business with you again.

01/08/2015

Chase H.

My new wife and I wanted to update our backyard and we thought replacing our old wood patio would be a good start. We called a few places in Bakersfield, however Americal had the best customer service. We set up an appointment for a salesman to come out and give us a bid. Scott was very nice and knowledgeable of the product. He gave us our free estimate and did not pressure us into buying right then. We chose Americal because of their great price. They also have been around since 1984, which gave us a sense that they will still be around in the future to uphold their lifetime guarantee. We accepted the offer about three weeks down the road. The whole process was positive. Our patio was installed in November of 2014. The crew that installed our patio was on time, professional, and always cleaned up after themselves We would recommend America to anyone! They were a joy to work with!

Description of Work
Americal took out our old wood patio cover and replaced it with an aluminum patio cover!

Category awnings

Thank you so much for the wonderful review [Member Name Removed]. We are so happy that you and your wife were thrilled with your new patio! Have a Merry Christmas.

Kingdom Concrete

I specialize in ALL concrete Let me improve the look of your home! Get the service you deserve and the yard you always wanted. You can expect outstanding service from me and my team! So give me a call or text today for your free estimate. " QUALITY AND INTEGRITY YOU CAN STAND ON " *WALKWAYS* *PATIOS* *SLABS* *DRIVEWAYS* *RV PARKING* *STEPS AND CURBING* *WALLS* *CUSTOM DESIGN* *STAMP* *COLOR CONCRETE* And much more! Thank you God Bless

Our family looks forward to working with your family to create a more enjoyable and relaxing outdoor patio area with one of our patio covers, window awnings, gazebos, pergolas or even a carport. We invite you to stop by our beautiful showroom and browse through an assortment of products samples located in beautiful downtown Bakersfield at 2122 "Q" Street.

If you can dream, we aim to build it! Contact us today for your awning and patio needs!