Can-Do Construction

Founded 2006 • With Angi since November 2014

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

General Contractor provides service from the ground up. All phases of remodel and additions...

Precision Built Construction

We are an all phase general contracting company specializing in home remodeling and room additions. My crew and I are very hard working, clean and pay attention to detail. Precision Built Construction has been serving Santa Cruz and the surrounding county's and cities for over 20yrs and has been A rated on Angie's list for 10 years, with multiple Super Service Awards. We look forward to doing business with you and please call today!

Offers by Precision Built Construction on Angi
Medina Remodeling Company

For over 30 years, we have specialized in kitchen and bathroom remodels, working directly with each home owner. Our cabinets are custom made offering the best in quality, with the ability to build in any configuration. Working with you, listening to your remodeling ideas and suggestions to help create your vision for your home. Also, we use 3D Design with the ability to see materials and finishes live at our Showrooom.

JRG Construction Co

Licensed construction company with 25 years experience in the tri-county area. we have various levels of employee's from laborers to master carpenters, using only a finely selected group of sub contractors who have been with me for many years. General contractors license number 829821 there is No charge for estimates or proposals, our trip charge depends on locality and distance from our shop area, but always under $ 100.00. Our hourly rate varies from employee to employee as we only charge for what you need done and depends largely on the project. A first time discount for Angie's List customers of 10 % off of labor when mentioning Angie's List.

08/11/2021

Smoothly. Dave is easy to work with. With expenses in mind he listens to your project wishes and with his mantra, "Can Do" he gets the job done. He is a Navy SeaBee (Construction Battalion) Veteran and has such a great attitude and pride in his work.

Description of Work
General remodel project.

Category contractors,closet systems,countertops,remodeling,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling

07/21/2021

It went very well. seamless. Always polite, courteous and looks out for the consumers best interest

Description of Work
N/AI had a bathroom rebuild, and a laundry room upgrade

07/16/2021

Dave did a beautiful job of tearing out old cabinets, and replacing with new ones. He added electrical outlets for conches, and tore out the old flooring, and laid down new ones. He was very considerate of keeping everything clean and organized. Dave also built a trellis construction around The pipes on my deck, and installed a shade on the back of my carport. He is flexible to work with and consi...

Description of Work
redo a laundry room

Category contractors,closet systems,countertops,remodeling,woodworking,marble & granite,mobile home remodeling

07/15/2021

Very professional and excellent work!

Description of Work
remodel

Category contractors,remodeling,home remodeling

07/15/2021

I have used Dave for several projects. He is honest and does high quality work. He keeps his commitments and his pricing is fair.

Description of Work
Replace drywall after water damage remediation, replace fireplace facing and hearth, install trim, paint

Category contractors,remodeling,woodworking,marble & granite

07/15/2021

Excellent- everything was on schedule, on budget, very helpful, polite and understanding. Very skilled and knowledgeable. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
N/A

Category contractor

11/20/2014

I was a little apprehensive when the remodel began because I had previously had a disappointing contracting experience. Dave restored my faith in quality work and great customer service. Dave and Nathan showed up promptly every day and got right to work. I have a very old house that proved to hold a lot of hidden surprises, Dave handled every challenge calmly and competently. He worked with me every step of the way, giving recommendations and solutions to some tricky fixes. He clearly cares about doing quality work and spent the extra time and effort to get things done right; it was very obvious that he takes pride in what he does. They were also fanatical about cleaning up at the end of each day - something I really appreciated because we were living there through the project!

Description of Work
967 square foot remodel - relocated a bath, laundry room, removed walls to create open space, expanded second bathroom, removed a chimney, new windows, electrical, floors and tankless water heater.

Category room remodeling

07/15/2021

Excellent. Dave does great work.

Description of Work
N/A

Category contractor","closet designer","countertop installation","room remodeling","woodworker","home remodeling contractor","basement contractor

All phases of remodel and additions from ground up we are a full service contractor.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal