Real estate agents earn a commission when they sell a property. Most often, the commission is 6% of the final sale price. But did you know you may be able to negotiate your realtor fees? Learn how you might be able to negotiate a lower realtor commission.
Get matched with top real estate agents in Snowflake, AZ
There are 1 highly-rated local real estate agents.
Recent Real Estate Agent Reviews in Snowflake
- Randy SchaferDo you want someone you can depend onto be honest with you and get the job done? Contact Randy Schafer of Bloomtree Realty, (928) 985-0759. Knowing Randy for years, I can vouch for his character. I have watched him sell, buy, build, create, problem-solve, explain and work through challenges others would not consider. It might involve unique real estate, an electrical, mechanical construction, logistic or legal matter, yet Randy remains calm and works respectfully to resolve issues. Helping me complete a handicapped home for my husband, Rnady listened to my ideas and questions. He was patient, easy to work with and meticulous with details. We were completely satisfied with everything he did. Suggestions: Make a list of what you want- goals, priorities, possible compromises, specific needs, etc. Call Randy. Listen to his insight and considerations. He will do his best to listen, hear and work to help you sell or buy a home or other real estate. When he walks through a home, Rnayd is aware of things others may not notice. This is because of his background: licensed home inspector, HVAC contractor, and mechanical engineer. His belief in treating others as he would want to be treated reflects his Christian walk. He's also a stable family man. Randy and Jan have been married 36 years and enjoy family gatherings with their four children and five grandchildren. I trust Randy Schafer completely and would hire him again
- The Coleman Real Estate GroupIf you're considering buying a second home, retirement home or investment property in the Sedona AZ area, or like us, moved to Sedona to follow a dream of living here, choosing Jody Coleman and her team as your buyer's agent is the best decision you could make. I can't believe how lucky we were to have found her. She was the only one in her office when we stopped in one day "just looking" for a real estate magazine. It wasn't until we talked to her that we realized this elusive dream of ours may actually be within reach. In the 17 months that we worked with Jody and her team, our growing knowledge of the market and neighborhoods through their patience and guidance helped us refine and course-correct our wish list. We went from wanting acreage with AirBNB potential and room for horses to a .28 acre new build with the most amazing views and a layout perfectly suited for our lifestyle, and I can't imagine many realtors would have stuck with us while we learned and grew and reshaped the vision of our Sedona dream. We built so much trust in her because she and her team are the type to shoot you straight. They wanted us to find the right home, not just close a deal. It took us five trips and 17 months as our dream evolved, but once it did, we knew we'd found "the one." Had we been working with any other agent, I guarantee we'd have given up on our dream long before then. But Jody is like that friend who's known you since childhood who cares enough to give you their honest opinion, even if it's not what you'd hoped to hear (the proverbial, "you don't look good in that color" kind of tough love only dear friends can usually give). What a listener, and coach, and trusted partner she and her team were through this whole process. What was also impressive, aside from her long list of credentials, was the concept of what a "team" means to a buyer, especially when you're buying from out of market. I guess I thought a team was everyone in the office. Bigger office, bigger team. It's NOT. The Coleman Group is a team of people all working on your sale. Wow did that help make things responsive, efficient and thorough. They were partners all the way through closing and continued to follow up for weeks after as our builder worked through the final punch-list. She also has a black book of trusted contractors for anything we've needed--and anyone on Angie's List knows how hard that can be starting from scratch in a new market. If you share our dream of a home in Sedona, a call to Jody may be the difference between it staying a dream or coming true. Here's wishing yours will come true, too
- Wisdom Real EstateExcellent attention to detail, friendly and approachable. Good knowledge of the area and the market.
- Amy Hall - Home Smart Real EstateIt was fun working with Amy. She lined up vendors who did quality work at reasonable prices, taking care of all the details (Amy even selected paint colors!). She priced my house correctly and we got a contract in just 2 days, even in this tough Phoenix housing market. I found Amy Hall through the 'Pages of Happiness' section of the Angie's List monthly magazine. She was every bit as good as that rave review indicated
- Good Solid HomesWe are very pleased with all the work that Dave Good completed for us. His carpentry, drywall and painting skills are excellent and Dave went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with his work. As a realtor, Dave served as a buyer's agent for us and, again, did a great job! Not often do you find someone who is as talented and skilled in so many areas of remodeling as Dave is. We are glad to be in our new house and have already booked him for several more projects
- Dee Parks RealtyWe absolutely adore her. She was fabulous. It was mostly us. We looked at a hundred home. We were looking for us, then our parents. Then the timing come to get one together. Imagine how incredible she was. My mom saw twenty eight homes in one day. She really was. Went above the call of duty. She was unbelievable. We had an horrible loan officer, and she got everybody waded through that. It was her first time out of the gate. It was horrible. Dee passed it over, and got it done at the end of the day. Just superb. Gets the job done. Whatever problem or challenge came up, she got the job done
- VILLAGE LAND SHOPPE INCFirst off, Brian worked his tail off! It took a year to finally find the house that I wanted and the location. Trust me, other people would have given up on me! We looked at a ton of houses and in every area that i wanted. When it finallly came time to go after this last house, He put everything he had into makeing it possible for me. His office is full of wonderful people. Johnathen and gabrielle are fantastic, helping in the process alot. I couldn't have found a better team if I tried and recomend them to everyone that is looking to buy, rent or lease. You won't go wrong! Conni
- DIANE L LARA REAL ESTATEShe was wonderful and she really understands her client's need and what they are looking for. She sells a property that she assumes was right for us. She found a property for us with unbelievable price.
- Impact Property ManagementWe are new to the property management game, and live out of state. Two prior firms were unable to even fulfill planting a sign, much less completing a lease. Mike Herman was recommended by an agent that sold our other home in the area. It was either that he'd succeed or we'd sell the house - it was just too much work. It's not an easy house, as it's quite small on a large piece of property. From the initial phone call through the signing, it's been a wonderful experience. We did have a potential tenant pull out, but Mike made it a non-issue - he just found someone else! We've been in a lease for a bit now and the first time they deposited lease proceeds into our account, we thought there must be a mistake. We'd become so used to having to write checks, we forgot this was an income property! And, it's not just Mike - his office staff are very professional and prompt. We've had a broken appliance - easy for us and for the tenant. I hope this relationship continues as long as we own this property. I just can't imagine going forward without Impact Property Management, Mike Herman and his office. They have earned our highest recommendation
- Keller Williams - Puffer PropertiesEXCELLENT! I don't believe the sale could have happened any faster and at a fair price. Brad Puffer and his associates were 100% professional, pleasant, fast, efficient and effective.
Real Estate Agent in Snowflake
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:I will personally shop through over 20 "A" rated financial strength companies to try and find the best fit company for your individual insurance needs. Everyone's different but I have an ideal company for you no matter what your situation may be. Companies I will shop through for you include: ***Progressive-Safeco-Travelers-Metlife-American Modern-State Auto-Foremost-Bristol West-Hartford-Infinity-Mapfre-Austin Mutual-Mercury- Encompass-Fidelity-Kemper-RLI-GMAC-Hagerty-Blue Cross Blue ..
- Business Description:Beth is a licensed REALTOR and an Accredited Buyers Representative. She has been a member of the Sonoita Community since 2003 and been with Long Realty Sonoita/Patagonia since 2010. Beth was born and raised in Southern California (Hawthorne). The youngest of 4, she is a graduate of Bishop Montgomery High School in Torrance. Her father, Bob Hartzell, is retired Fire Chief of the City of Hawthorne. In 1985 she was hired by Price Club (now Costco Wholesale) in Oxnard, California. Over the c..
- Business Description:TEWS & Date Palm RV Park is a family owned and operated RV Park and Living Community in Quartzsite, Arizona. We have been in operation for more than 60 years. Our family founded this park and has been dedicated to its family and friendly environment. In 2011-2012 we were rated as the #1 Favorite RV Park in Quartzite, Arizona. We invite you to stay and let our family make your journey a memorable one. We are dedicated to providing a safe and friendly environment to meet your needs and go beyon..
- Business Description:Covering all of Northern Az. Offices in Sedona/Cottonwood/Prescott/ Flagstaff Areas
- Business Description:Trust our experienced property brokers to help you find the perfect investment. Based in Pinetop, AZ, we work with commercial and residential land.
- Business Description:At Continental Real Estate Services (CRES) we know how challenging it can be to acquire and maintain Real Estate investment and income properties because dealing with those challenges is our business. CRES is a FULL SERVICE Property Management company that provides Residential Property Management as well as Commercial Property Management. With our years of experience, we can effectively manage all aspects of Real Estate investing, from acquisition through liquidation. Our effective service i..
- Business Description:Residential and commercial real estate development with amazing views of majestic Lake Powell. Residential lots starting at $100,000. Located only 8 miles north of Page, Arizona on Highway 89. RV and Boat storage facility located next door. Wahweap and Antelope Point Marinas are only few minutes’ drive. Commercial properties available for boutique hotel or light commercial retail
- Business Description:Property Tax Consultants, Experts in Lowering Property Taxes Nationwide. Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Non-Profit Property Owners can SAVE MONEY ON their Property Tax Bill. $100 off the Flat Rate Fee Service. Call For an Analysis and you may Qualify For a REFUND $$$
- Business Description:Home Inspections, Residential, Commercial, New Construction
Explore our Solution Center for helpful real estate agent articles
Buying a house can be an exciting and scary adventure for anyone. Real estate agents share some of the common missteps first-timers make when buying a house.
While a home inspector will check these items for you, you can do a preliminary inspection yourself before you even make an offer on a home.
Find real estate agents in
- White Mountain Lake
- Joseph City
- Show Low
- Saint Johns
- Tonto Basin
real estate agents in Snowflake
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- e-Homes Realty4145 E Baseline Rd
- e-Homes Realty
- Hot-Rod Realty & Investments LLC1200 North Federal Highway, Suite 200,
Boca Raton,, Florida
- Hot-Rod Realty & Investments LLC
- JERRY KELLY III8514 OSSENDORF PLACE
Show Low, Arizona
- JERRY KELLY III
- REALTY EXECUTIVES-NORTHERN AZ1835 W HIGHWAY 89A 1
- REALTY EXECUTIVES-NORTHERN AZ
- Vilaggio1000 Centregreen Way
Cary, North Carolina