When figuring your cost to replace a garbage disposal, you’ll need to factor in the price of the unit itself, plus the labor required to install it. This guide covers the different options and considerations for disposal replacement cost.
Get matched with top small appliance repair services in Helena, AR
There are 4 highly-rated local small appliance repair services.
Recent Small Appliance Repair Reviews in Helena
- Dan Jordan Appliance Repair Benton ArDanny answered his phone immediately, called back when he said he would, and came out after 6 pm to check the non-heating dryer (no extra after-hours charges). He promised to pick up the needed part in Little Rock the next morning and would return about the same time that afternoon. He came as promised, repaired the dryer in a timely fashion, and had the dryer up and running in less than an hour. Our only issue was the price....he charged $35 LESS than he'd quoted the day before! He's a genuinely nice "good old boy" who treated us like family. We'll definitely use him again for any repairs, and thanks to Sears for recommending him read less
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceI called them late Monday night and left a message. They called me back first thing in the morning and scheduled me in for that Thursday afternoon. However they had a reschedule by another client and moved me Wednesday afternoon which was terrific. Our repairman was on time and quickly pinpointed the issue. He had the part already and quickly fixed the problem. We also received pointers on how to make our washer last longer. All in all a terrific experience especially for one that can be stressful. We would definitely recommend them and use them again. Hopefully, though, we won't have any further issues.. read less
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceHe determined that the controls were broken and recommended that we purchase another dishwasher as it would cost $495 to repair and the original dishwasher probably cost less than that. He further explained that most dishwashers, regardless of cost, generally last 3-5 years. Therefore, he recommended that we purchase an inexpensive one and toss it when it no longer worked. He also explained the pros/cons of ultra quiet dishwashers and energy efficient dishwashers. I was very impressed that he took additional time to educate me in an area that I was unfamiliar with read less
- Certified Appliance SvcOverall, it was great. Story..think I covered that, but because of our electric company we were getting too much voltage into our homes which fried any thing plugged in, even my dish HD box caught on fire, lucky I was home..all appliances were fried and I could go on and on..so called them and they came out that very day, made repairs and had to order parts. Then when I was still having problems with my fridge, they came out almost five days in a row again changing out parts..didn't work, he said it has to be something deep in the fridge that we can't get too..so that's when he gave me back my money for that repair plus some for food I lost and helped me find a new fridge..bless his heart read less
- Lloyd'S Appliance ServiceHe was very honest as to the cost of the repair and the expense involved. I even called him back the next day to see what type of dishwasher he worked on the least because I wanted to know what were the best brands to look for. He was very friendly, polite, and made sure the dishwasher didn't leak when he hooked it back up read less
- Dan Jordan Appliance Repair Benton ArNice man, good old boy-type, the kind of person you feel safe having in your home, even a woman alone with a stranger. Cleans up after himself nicely, puts things back where they belong....just a good repairman and the kind of person we'd enjoy having as a next-door neighbor. He carries off dead appliances for free, using them either for spare parts or recycling, shows up when he says he'll be there, and charges fairly. He's not out to take you for all he can. And thank you to the Benton Sears Appliance Store for recommending him last year read less
- Handyman Connection of NW ArkansasHandy man was very nice and even though he said he was a carpenter and was used mostly in that area he did a great job. The only problem I had with this company was in scheduling an appointment. ONCE I had a firm appointment, everything went great. I would recommend this company to friends and family read less
- ALL SERVICEOverall, first visit acceptable. He was one hour late from appointment time. Appears to know his business. Low key, friendly individual. He will return to complete repair when part arrives. I will update review after second visit and job is complete.
- Jim Martin Appliance RepairI called for service only spoke with a woman (maybe wife), never spoke with Jim. She told me he was having a tooth pulled at the dentist and would have to get back to me. I said fine to call me when he could come she did call me back the next day to tell me again he could not come said she would call me again the next day and she never called. I thought this was very unprofessional not to get back with me. I saw him that day around town in his appliance repair truck. It was like they really did not care if they helped me out or not. I will not bother to call again there was no follow up read less
- Doe's Heat & Air Appliances ServiceIt did not fix my problem. My icemaker is still freezing up, not shutting off and my freezer still frosts up. I have to remove everything once a month and defrost a freezer that should be frost free.
Small Appliance Repair Services in Helena
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret.. read lessRecent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend them read lessPam G.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a.. read lessRecent Review:Great. I would recommend highly! In fact did hire for ice maker replacement and kiln repair! Great work and punctional and fair priced!Edwin G.
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of service read lessRecent Review:Over the course of 1 year, I had a contract with Advantage. I noticed a pattern with some of the guys. They came in and talked and talked (I too did some of the talking) not related to the work they were hired to do. I got charged for all the time they spend at the house. I called them once to check the noise the washer was making. They showed up early, and washer was running. He talked to me for 30 minutes saying he had to wait until washer was done. After 30 minutes he stopped the washer, took the front cover off, and told me it would be cheaper to get a new washer than to have it fixed. I got charged for 45 min’s of work. Also, at times the tech came with a helper. One time the helper only went to the truck to get things. I ended up paying for 2 people doing the work. I don’t think it is right to pay for a helper, when the helper is not doing any real work, probably just learning the trade. I must say any and all work done, was done right read lessgeorgina T.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read lessRecent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & R read lessBritt J.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read lessRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance parts read lessTyson A.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Additional DBA - All In One Furniture and Appliances.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful small appliance repair service articles
If your dishwasher won’t drain, there are several factors at play. Whether it’s a clog formed by grease or food debris, a blocked drain basket, build-up at the bottom of the dishwasher—find out the most common reasons your dishwasher is holding water.
If you’ve got a short circuit for tripped breakers, you’re not alone. There’s nothing more frustrating than appliances that trip breakers, causing you to lose power. Learn which appliances are prone to tripping and what you can do about it.
Find small appliance repair services in
- Forrest City
small appliance repair services in Helena
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- All In One Appliances211 S Arkansas Ave
- Allison's Vacuum Store & Candle Corner612 E Main Plaza Ste H
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Advantage Service Company
- Dependable RV Repair924 Hwy 367 North
- Dependable RV Repair
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service176 Gilbert Parkway
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service
- MILAM REFRIGERATION & HEATING5107 HIGHWAY 392 W
- MILAM REFRIGERATION & HEATING
- On the go repair
Horn Lake, Mississippi
- On the go repair
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc