Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Sherwood, AR
There are 2 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Sherwood
- K & E Outdoor Power EquipmentThey were very knowledgeable and friendly. We showed up right before they closed and they stayed open to service us and never made us feel rushed.
- On Site Lawnmower RepairNo complaints. They arrived when they said they would. Tech was very polite & professional. Repair was very thorough and he explained everything he did in detail.
- BOYD LAWNMOWER REPAIRThe lawnmower works like a charm. Needless to say, I am very happy with the results, the cost, and the repairman. He was friendly compared to what I encountered elsewhere. There was a $10.00 payment versus $25.00 at another place. The downpayment was subtracted from the total cost. I guess he really doesn't need Angie's List because he had more work than he knew what to do with but I just wanted to let him know that he did a good job
- STANLEY HARDWAREI took my Toro push mower to Stanley Hardware on a Saturday morning and they called on the following Tuesday telling me it was ready to be picked up. They serviced my lawn mower and rebuilt the carburetor in two working days. Got it home and it worked perfectly. Great job, and fast, too!
- BROWN'S SMALL ENGINE INCNew Craftsman $700 leaf vacuum used less than 1 hour quit working and would not restart. Returned to Sears under two year warranty. Sears tech said it was a clogged carburetor that was not covered by warranty. Charged $99 to clean carb. When I returned home it still would not start. Checked Angie's List for reliable repair service in my area. Selected Brown Small Engine because they have a pick-up and delivery service. They found the problem, which was a bent metal plate over a starter button. Although Brown Small Engine kept the unit for a full month, it was returned in good workable condition and I am pleased with their service. Most of the $92 repair bill covered a 35 mile each way pick-up and delivery fee. Mr. Brown personally called me several days after the unit was returned to me to make sure it was working to my satisfaction.
- K & E Outdoor Power EquipmentThe guys that came in were nice and they did a fantastic job! The price was reasonable. They came first without calling and I wasn't here, so they called and I was on my way home. They were already back at the shop and they turned around and came back again.
- Hometown MowerI have purchased several products from David at Hometown Mower. From a rototiller to a wood splitter. Any time I need a part that I can replace myself, these folks are always willing to order the part and have it in my hand within a week. They carry the industry standard equipment and I am especially impressed with the Echo brand. Great equipment! Excellent service, really nice folks, and it is a family operated business that always has the customer in mind. I will certainly do business with Hometown in the future as the and quot;big boxand quot; stores just doesnt make it with me! Dave B
- BROWN'S SMALL ENGINE INCMy father and I each had a generator that would not run, a shredder that he had not started in a couple of years, one chain saw that would not start and one that had a broken pull cord. We took the generators to them Friday before Christmas (unfortunately we didn't pay close enough attention to the forecast for Christmas Day/night). The generators were repaired and ready on Thursday (7 calendar days later, including a weekend, a holiday and a very bad snow/ice day). Both generators started on the first pull and ran great for the following 5 days they were in use. The shredder and other equipment were completed by Saturday. They gave a complete write-up of the work that was done and parts used. They were very friendly and helpful in explaining the problems associated with using Ethanol gas in small engines and the steps needed to try and prevent future issues, especially when storing the engine (like a generator). Current shop rate per hour is $45.00. They were very reasonable and did quality work. Would recommend to friends (and have), and have taken other equipment to them for repairs
- STANLEY HARDWAREThey are good for repairs. They are a licensed dealer and service company. Stihl is the brand they service and that is the equipment we use. They are good at what they do. They are helpful and friendly. I haven't seen the final bill yet.
- Reed ElectricJob was done within a week. Had lot of difficulty starting the saw, but got it started within 2-3 days and it is running well.
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Sherwood
- Business Description:We offer many services that include yard mowing and debris removal, we also offer pressure washing, small engine repair, handyman services, and automotive repair. Call for free estimates. We are here for all your needs.Recent Review:They were excellent and I highly recommend them. They did an awesome job, they were prompt, and responded quickly.Robin r.
- Business Description:Residential & Commercial Electrician Licensed, Bonded, & Insured House Re-Wiring, Meter Loops, Phone & Cable Installation, Service Calls, Pools & Spas, Re-models/Add-ons, Parking Lot Lighting, Grounding, landscaping lightingRecent Review:It went better than we could have hope for all in all. Reed Electric was professional, courteous and affordably priced. Highly recommend them and we intend on using them for all our future needs.Joseph H.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:Auto mechanics Tractor mechanics Equitmant mechanics Medium duty hauling
- Business Description:Small engine repair.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:I suppose he checked the spin, however he exchanged to hoses, saying they were on wrong side and I was using too much hot water. I told him our plumber to build the house got every plumbing job wrong. The first load of, delicates, I did, after he left, felt hot to the touch (our hot water heater is directly under the washer) and showed wrinkles. My husband switched the hoses back, but there is still some problem, where my washing cycles were acceptable beforeVirginia M.
- Business Description:my specialty cleaning houses and driveways if your putting your home on the market it would be best to get the exterior and gutters cleaned im a good ole boy born and raised here in arkansss you can be certain that i will treat everyone with respect and kindness
- Business Description:We do all kinds of Small engine repairs and servicing. we offer welding and small engine consignment. We have quick service turn around and always stand by our work. We also offer pick up and delivery to our local customer
- Business Description:Specializing in Mahindra, Stihl, Cub Cadet, Bad Boy, Agri-Fab, TYM Tractors, Bush-Whacker and Claas repair, maintenence, and upgrades. We have top factory-trained technicians on duty during all business hours. We honor all warranty work and recalls, and we can accommodate any type of problem that may arise with your tractor, trimmer, lawn tractor and zero-turn mower
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- North Little Rock
- Cammack Village
- Sweet Home
- Little Rock
- Shannon Hills
lawn mower repair shops in Sherwood
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Hometown Mower7318 T P White Dr
- Hometown Mower
- Luis Garza Services949 AR-225 E
- Luis Garza Services
- Mower Medix Mobile Lawn Mower RepairPO BOX 294
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Mower Medix Mobile Lawn Mower Repair
- Northern Tool + Equipment10010 Interstate 30
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Northern Tool + Equipment
- Triple C Small Engine Repair2926 Bauxite Cutoff Rd.
- Triple C Small Engine Repair
- Whit Davis Lumber Company723 School Drive
- Whit Davis Lumber Company
- xo powerwash
- xo powerwash