DLC Services

Founded 2015 •

We offer many services that include yard mowing and debris removal, we also offer pressure washing, small engine repair, handyman services, and automotive repair. Call for free estimates. We are here for all your needs. ...

Desert Rose Carpet Cleaning

Desert Rose Carpet Cleaning

In business since 1991 with the highest certified technicians in Arkansas. We are a family oriented business with a focus on customer service, and strive to put a smile on your face.Pay at the time of service. We also service commercial locations. Contact (501) 690-3825 to schedule your appointment today!

05/29/2020

They were excellent and I highly recommend them. They did an awesome job, they were prompt, and responded quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did yard lawn.

CATEGORY lawn service

05/20/2020

It went excellent. They did a really great job, they were very polite and their price was reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did lawn maintenance.

CATEGORY lawn service

Thanks for the feedback!

05/10/2020

Allen does a great job on my yard and has my flower bed looking beautiful! As a single parent it is really hard to keep up a yard, that's why I depend on Allen. He is very professional, dependable, and knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
yardwork

CATEGORY lawn service,pressure washing

Small engine repair, automotive repair, pressure washing, lawn maintaince, weedeating, and debris removal, automotive repair