Quality washers and dryers should last a long time. But different components inside of them, like the motor and the coupler, break more frequently than other parts. Knowing the roles these parts play will help you care for your machine.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Batesville, AR
There are 5 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Batesville
- Complete Appliance Protection IncExcellent service! The technician arrived on time, quickly diagnosed and fixed the problem. Over the years, I've had several home appliance warranty companies. Without question, Complete Appliance Protection is the best one I've ever contracted with. Their monthly price is a little higher than most, but I do have their best protection plan with $0 deductible. You get what you pay for..
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceDryer frame was broken in move and was unrepairable, and he said so. He checked the washer and said it was fine. He didn't try to sell anything he couldn't actually accomplish. We appreciated that! He only charged for the service call. Will use him again if needed.
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceIt turned out that I had installed incorrectly. They could have easily taken advantage. Instead they were prompt, polite, and honest. Would definitely recommend
- Sears Appliance RepairGreat. I would recommend highly! In fact did hire for ice maker replacement and kiln repair! Great work and punctional and fair priced!
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceHe determined that the controls were broken and recommended that we purchase another dishwasher as it would cost $495 to repair and the original dishwasher probably cost less than that. He further explained that most dishwashers, regardless of cost, generally last 3-5 years. Therefore, he recommended that we purchase an inexpensive one and toss it when it no longer worked. He also explained the pros/cons of ultra quiet dishwashers and energy efficient dishwashers. I was very impressed that he took additional time to educate me in an area that I was unfamiliar with
- AppliancePartsPros.comI contacted the chat center at AppliancePartsPro.com to determine if we could fix a refrigerator without having to call out a service technician and add additional cost. The chat session was with Tiffany. She was EXTREMELY helpful and courteous, although we have yet to determine if her diagnostics will work for our case (they are quite detailed). Our Amana side-by-side refrigerator/freezer is having problems with the refrigerator cooling. The vent is also not functioning. However, the freezer still seems to be working. Tiffany asked for the model and serial number, but it appears they have been scratched off the sticker (we bought the refrigerator used). Unfortunately, Tiffany said this will make ordering parts extremely difficult. Nonetheless, she agreed to walk me through how to diagnose the problem. She provided extremely detailed instructions that my husband and I will walk through later today. Given we don't have the serial number, I am not sure if we will be able to do anything once we diagnose the problem. But at least we have the opportunity to try to fix this on our own without calling out an expensive repairman. I will definitely use AppliancePartsPro.com for my future needs
- Appliance DoctorsMy elderly parents refrigerator went out on a Friday night..by the time I got there on Sat morning all the frozen food had to be thrown out. Called several repair places but they don't work on Saturday. Called Appliance Doctor and they could come out on Monday. I let the lady know that I wouldn't be here Monday. They called back and came right out. We are now up and running and they & I couldn't be more complimentar
- Biggs Mountain Construction LlcGreat work, very knowledgeable, fair price, excellent customer service.
- Rick's Appliance ServiceThey came on time and did the work in a good time frame. They were very nice. It was within a reasonable price. We were very happy with the results. They did a good job.
- Certified Appliance SvcAllen was the repair man's name. He was very nice and courteous. Our dryer quit working so we decided to replace a few things on our own and when those didn't work we called Certified Appliance Services. He was on time, he was actually early but I couldn't make it to my house until the designated time we agreed upon. He showed up right on the dot, established that our dryer needed the time replaced after disassembling the dryer trying to find the easiest and quickest fix first. When he figured out it was the time he called his office, ordered the part and gave me an exact price of his services before he left so we knew what to expect when he came back and fixed the timer. I'm very satisfied with the service of the company and will call them in the future if anything should need to be repaired. The price seemed a bit pricey to me but considering the other reviews, it seems about normal. And after reading other reviews from other companies I really shouldn't complain because it was the cheapest. All-in-all, I'm very pleased. He even went out of his way to do a few extra things to the dryer to ensure that it stays working properly for a while
Appliance Repair Experts in Batesville
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..
- Business Description:Free estimates on roofing, painting, flooring, & remodels. For plumbing & electrical we charge a $65 service call & $35 an hour. We invoice customers after job is complete and payment is due within 30 days. We are licensed & bonded. GC #0093370515Recent Review:Jerry did a great job of explaining how they would do the work. Their work was excellent and done quickly, and at a much lower price than a previous bid from another company. They also cleaned up before leaving. Overall a great experience, would hire again and will call TMC for other non-electrical projects as wellLisa W.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of serviceRecent Review:We were satisfied with their work and they did a good jobRonald P.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
Deals in Batesville for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Gas dryers use both gas and electricity to generate heat and are known to dry clothes thoroughly and efficiently. The cost to install one depends on a few factors.
What are the best ways to make your kitchen appliances last longer? Read on for 15 tips to help you extend the life of your fridge, dishwasher, oven, stove, range, and microwave. With some minor tweaks, you can make a big difference.
Find appliance repair services in
- Cave City
- Tumbling Shoals
- Evening Shade
- Heber Springs
- Bald Knob
- Mountain View
- Greers Ferry
- Ash Flat
- Horseshoe Bend
- Calico Rock
- Rose Bud
appliance repair services in Batesville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- All In One Appliances211 S Arkansas Ave
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Advantage Service Company
- Dependable RV Repair924 Hwy 367 North
- Dependable RV Repair
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Somebody Appliance Repair201 School Dr.
Evening Shade, Arkansas
- Somebody Appliance Repair
- Velvet Ridge Services LLC940 Velvet Ridge Rd
- Velvet Ridge Services LLC