Solid Ground Lawn & Landscaping

Founded 2004 • With Angi since June 2011

101 Mills St

North Little Rock, AR 72117

Solid Ground Lawn and Landscaping was started in 2004 and since then we have developed a reputation for quality service, reliability and integrity.

07/01/2017

ANDREA A.

Please see above my notes about the BAD SERVICE I received from Chad and his company.

Description of Work
I spoke with Chad over a year ago to do some curb appeal work to a ditch on my property, I let him know it didn't want to spend much(I end up spending over $1000), when they first completed the job it looked good and then a real hard rain came and washed it out. I called Chad he sent some guys back out again, they did a totally different design and once again the rain washed it out. I called Chad to tell him and he tells me he didn't know the water come through this ditch which is where all the water/ran runs for that area come through there that hard. Now, he is suppose to the professional. Anyway, he tells me got all the large rocks he could find in the woods. Now, I wondering what was the $1000 dollars for. It appears they have made the situation worst, all of the river rock they put down has washed to the end of the ditch and flooded the neighbors garage. My brother and I had to try and move some of the rock to not do this any more. There is so much errosion due to what why did and didn't do correctly. I left Chad another message lately to call me back to see if they could correct the situation, I have not heard back from Chad. I have spoken to other landscappers and I was told they should have never used those litte river rocks. I can't afford to pay another landscapper to correct what Chad company messed up. I paid Chad in good faith all I want him to do is correct the situation.

06/22/2016

Ronald S.

Description of Work
Chad Davis, owner, is responsive and does excellent work. He trims/clears our a-natural back yard two or three times a year.

03/16/2016

Jeannie O.

12/22/2015

Kathleen N.

Description of Work
Great job, prompt service. They came when they said they would be there. I would recommend them. Their prices are about average.

11/21/2015

James O.

Chad delivers what he promises at the price quoted in a timely manner It is nice to find small businesses that still honor a simple handshake. Chad's company installed new sod and expanded and existing sprinkler system to maintain the new lawn at my 88 year old mother's home. Always sensitive to my mom's desires, all work was completed smoothly and as agreed upon. Chad will be my first call for any future needs.

Description of Work
Laid Sod, installed sprinkler system, and weekly maintenance of yard

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems

11/09/2015

Alison H.

Chad squeezed me into his schedule and did the whole estimate and service while I was at work (with my permission). When I got home, the yard looked fantastic!

Description of Work
Racked and removed leaves, weeded flower beds, and mowed the back yard. He also blew leaves off the carport and front sidewalk.

Category landscaping, lawn service, leaf removal

08/27/2015

Category landscaping, lawn service

07/20/2015

Joanne M.

Description of Work
They clipped hedges that surround the house, cleaned out the leaves remaining in the hedge area and edged a long driveway, sidewalk and curb. I have a pie-shaped lot, so the curb area is long. I thought it a reasonable price. They weren't able to do the job immediately when I contacted them because of other commitments, but they did arrive when they said they would. I will use them again.

07/09/2015

Skipper P.

Description of Work
Sprinkler system

06/11/2015

Nina C.

05/07/2015

Kay J.

They have been great, I've used them for years. I would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Lawn care.

04/13/2015

Shannon H.

Chad and his team mow and edge my lawn every two weeks throughout the growing season. I am pleased with their professionalism and timeliness. They also do a very nice job edging and cleaning up after mowing. I have a very steep backyard, and they seem to navigate it and clean it up quite nicely as well.

03/16/2015

Matt M.

My experience with Chad and Solid Ground Lawn & Landscaping has been great. He is always available and very professional when I contact him. Throughout the year Chad stays in close contact with me so that we can curtail my lawn maintenance with the changing seasons. Chad also helped me add a Japanese Maple. His landscaping services were outstanding just like his lawn services. He went out of his way to involve me in the process and make sure I was satisfied with every decision. I would definitely recommend Chad and Solid Ground Lawn and Landscaping to everyone.

Description of Work
Lawn services & detailed landscaping

Category landscaping, lawn service

08/27/2014

Rachel S.

It went very well. Chad was prompt in returning phone calls and his team showed up on time and when they said they would. All of the people I met were very friendly and personable. We have had a problem with the county not picking up the lawn clippings and Chad has gone above and beyond in an effort for this to be addressed and corrected. Overall, I was very impressed.

Description of Work
Re-worked my existing landscaping. This included trimming bushes and trees, moving existing plants and adding new. By moving and adding Chad created a balanced look to my front lawn. His team removed and replaced the metal edging and added new mulch. The overall look is great!

Category landscaping, lawn service, mulch

08/18/2014

Jeannie O.

Description of Work
lawn service, mowed n weed eating.

08/15/2014

Robert M.

chad came and gave me a quote to prune the hedge which i found to be reasonable. his price was well below other quotes. two guys came when they were supposed to and could not have been nicer. they thought it would take two hours but it took five. the hedge has never looked better and they cleaned everything up. they were just as nice after the job as they were before they started even though they had to have been exhausted. will use again.

Description of Work
pruned a large privet hedge down three feet.

06/20/2014

William L.

They are extremely courteous and professional, and respond quickly to special requests, like weed control.

Description of Work
Chad and his crew take care of my lawn twice a month.

01/23/2014

Lydia A.

Always great, I've had their service coming on a year. I will continue to do business with them.

Description of Work
Lawn and Landscape work. I have been very pleased with this business. I definitely would recommend their service, their top of the line.

07/22/2013

Lydia A.

He is very good. His price is reasonable.

Description of Work
He cuts my grass every two weeks.

07/14/2013

Karen D.

It all went great. They return calls promptly and are always on time for the job. Chad has a great team and he was very concerned that everything was done according to what I wanted and that I was happy with it. They did everything for the price that was quoted and did a wonderful job with everything in my yard. They are also great at cleaning up after themselves and even blew my sidewalks and porch clean when finished. I highly recommend this company! I will probably use them again next spring...

Description of Work
Trimmed shrubs, cut back small limbs on overhanging branches, trimmed back overgrown jasmin, cleaned out flower beds, planted 4 shrubs, planted bedding plants and two large pots, mulched all flower beds, laid sod in sections of the yard.

Category lawn service, mulch

06/21/2012

Julia T.

These guys are great! We have been using them for lawn care for several years now. Chad is very responsive when we call him. His crew is polite and show up like clockwork. We have been very happy with their work. During the off season we will have them do other yard maintenance.

Description of Work
Mow and edge the lawn every other week

06/13/2011

Julia T.

They are very reliable and do a good job. They come as scheduled and are always punctual. I highly recommend them and will continue to use them in future.

Description of Work
I used the services of Solid Ground Lawn & Landscaping to mow, clean and spray for weeds, 2 weeks ago.

Mow & Go Landscaping LLC

We specialize in all phases of lawn maintenance, routine mowing services, mulch spreading, yard clean ups, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today! Contact 501-503-2630

Radiance

Radiance is here to get your home back in shape. We provide a complete spectrum of Exterior Home services with professional and personal care for each client's needs. We are here to guide you and give you our advice based on your goal and dream. We believe in value. Call us today so we can turn your dreams into reality

Bryant Family Landscape Escapes

For the quickest response please call Garry at (501) 516-1439 and mention Angie's List! Garry Bryant started landscaping in his early 20s, after serving in the U.S. Air Force. He started his business under the name of Garry's Lawn Care, and over the years, he has expanded his services, specializing in all landscape needs, and yard maintenance. Now, as Bryant Family Landscape Escapes, Garry's son, Matt, has joined the business. They work hard to cover most of the central Arkansas area and have earned nearly 40 "A" reviews on Angie's List. They look forward to creating your escape! Ask about our Fall Clean-Ups! CALL Garry at 501-516-1439 TODAY! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Bryant-Family-Landscape-Escapes-288774018612145/

We are a full service lawn and landscaping company that offers lawn mowing, leaf removal, flowerbed installation, organic lawn rehabilitation, plant installation, plant removal, seasonal color, retaining walls, sprinkler installation/repair, mulch installation and aeration.

Lawn fertilization, weed control, gutter cleaning.