ARKANSAS GUTTER CO

Founded 1960 • With Angi since July 2006

311 E 12th St

North Little Rock, AR 72113

We are a family owned and operated business.We are the first and oldest continuous guttering company in Arkansas ,operating under one name the entire time. We specialize in quality old time construction methods and standards ,if we can't do it right we won't do it at all.We have done work for

03/20/2021

Brent B.

I own several properties and finding a quality gutter company that consistently shows up when they are supposed was not easy; however, I found Arkansas Gutter Company here on Angie's List and have used them twice - once for a gutter replacement on a rental house, and most recently all new gutters for my personal home. Both times they were quick to respond to our call, they showed up when they said they would, they have done quality work (Robert is particular about the details/quality of his work), the work was complete in a reasonable amount of time, and the price was very fair compared to other jobs I have had done over the years. Next time I have a need, he's the one I'm going to for sure.

Description of Work
Replace existing gutters and add gutters to new addition

06/26/2018

Samuel S.

Great. We had old gutters that were not working and causing damage to the siding. Mr. Greenfield and his partner replaced the rotted wood and then put new gutters up the right way, We now have new larger gutters and downspouts that will save my house from future damage. He does it right. He even solved the problem of hanging the gutters from a large bay of windows so that it wouldn't damage the house or the roof. One of the best experiences we have had with a home craftsman. He is right in his description here about his philosophy that the sweetness of the low price disappears a long time before the bitterness of a poor quality job. We got a high quality job that I didn't mind paying for. My highest recommendation. Thank you Mr. Greenfield

Description of Work
Tear down and replace gutters

10/05/2017

Nancy K.

Excellent. They were responsive, knowledgeable and passionate about gutter installation....really.

Description of Work
New gutters

02/26/2016

ROBERT M.

Description of Work
Replaced poorly installed gutter and downspouts. Very professional and knowledgeable. Relieved to finally have gutters that work properly. Were there when they said they would be and cleaned up most of the work site.

10/06/2015

Brenda T.

Description of Work
I am pleased with the new gutters installed on my 1920s house and with the competency and responsiveness of Arkansas Gutter Co. The initial estimate on replacing my gutters was about $1,700, plus additional for fascia board to hold the gutters that normally ran $200. The work ended up costing $3,036, but I think that was fair for the work that was done. It took three days to complete, and one follow-up visit. The roof line isn't simple and two large roof valleys from a half-story on the back of the house carry a lot of water that the old gutters didn't handle well. The eaves that the fascia board had to attach to turned out not to be all the same length, which required additional time and material. Arkansas Gutter came up with solutions to the problems and also fixed a cellar door that had come loose from brick masonry.

07/09/2015

Tony T.

Description of Work
Good information prior to the work being done. Very knowledgeable. They were on and off the job at the agreed upon times. Good materials. Good workmanship. The owner was present during the process. I would strongly recommend them.

08/18/2014

Richard B.

Robert Greenfield gave me an estimate for 5and quot; and 6' gutters in early July. I shopped around and decided to go with Arkansas Gutters. We finally agreed on beginning work on August 11th and understood it would be a two day process to complete. Robert and Mark arrived as expected on the morning of 8/11 and completed the gutter installation. Left for the day to fabricate the flashing needed for installation on the 12th. They returned early morning on the 12th and completed the downspouts and flashing installation. We performed a walk through and Robert took care of any issues that I had. Job was completed around 2:00 p.m. Throughout the process, Robert was very informative in answering any of the questions I had regarding gutter installation in general and also provided me with advice on the work I had to do prior to him coming out (replacing all of the fascial boards, adding felt to cover the top edge of the fascial board with a 1and quot; overhang). From my experience, Arkansas Gutters is an extremely professional company with quality at the forefront. Although the final price was agreed upon prior to any work beginning, it was a little more than what I originally expected to pay. Now that the work has been completed and I have first hand knowledge of the type of work Arkansas Gutters performs, I am very well satisfied.

Description of Work
Installed approximately 120 ft of 6" gutters with 6 downspouts. Also, installed flashing at all gutter locations.

07/31/2013

Alex P.

Did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Replaced gutters & downspouts. Made sure that gutters were properly mounted to the roof.

07/28/2006

I have two stories home, about 2,000 square feet. I had al the old gutters taken down. They installed all new aluminum gutters. They worked less than a day to complete. It all went smoothly. They didn't leave any mess or old gutters behind, they took it all with them. The appearance is good also.

Description of Work
I had gutters installed on a 2,000 square foot home.

Seamless Rain Gutters of Arkansas

We install seamless gutters and give you the best water management options to protect your home and foundation. We also offer a variety of gutter protection options that best suit your specific needs.

Offers Coupon

Garcia & Son Roofing & Gutters LLC

FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED. NO UPFRONT PAYMENTS.

Residential and commercial gutter installation. Install five inch and six in half round gutter and larger sizes as needed aluminum and copper also the roman o.g. or K style gutter.downspouts plain round, rectangular , and fluted round in copper.Leaf guard screens

gutter cleaning