From regularly inspecting the high-pressure hose to making sure the spray gun is good-to-go, a routine pressure washer maintenance checklist is the best way to keep your pressure washer working well.
Get matched with top pressure washers in Mcgehee, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local pressure washers.
Recent Pressure Washing Reviews in Mcgehee
- Bradford PaintingLes Bradford and his crew were amazing to work with. Very friendly and professional. The guys did an outstanding job on painting the exterior of our home and garage in just 3 days. Very clean job too, not a drop of paint out of place or a flower stepped on. We could not have asked for a better experience. Price was very fair. I had quotes from other locals but Les blew them away
- Luis Exterior & Interior Job ServicesHe did a wonderful job, washing the siding of my home, he was extremely efficient and timely, he also pressure-washed the 2 decks and the window shutters, and he just a great job. He is an efficient worker and an asset to this community, it's very hard to find reliable workers around here.
- Kit's Pressure WashingIt was excellent. Very professional. They did the job very well and quickly. They were very friendly. The best we ever had done.
- Chadek Power WashExcellent. Jon did everything he said he would do and did a great job. I will have him come the next time.
- Chadek Power WashIt went fantastically! The price quoted was reasonable and the work was done just a few days after Mr Chadek came out to give a quote. We are more than pleased with the quality of work done and their time efficiency was amazing. I’ll definitely use them again!
- Chadek Power WashFabulous On time Work was spectacular Worksite left as if they had not been there. I have used them twice and will call them again When needed.
- Chadek Power WashFriendly, not too expensive & done a good job. Respected wants & wishes & wife’s flower beds & plants.
- Mary's PaintingI wrote an email to Mary and Robert detailing my experience with them and their crew, Andy and Paul, because I have never been so happy with any work that has been done for me in all my 50 years on this earth. These men are punctual, effecient, courtious, loyal to employer and client for a job well done, and most of all expert at their trade. My house is not difficult only because it is monster sized but it also is 3 stories of rough cedar. Owner Mary was my initial contact for this specific project, Owner Robert was my 'go-to' for anything I needed or wanted to do, or change, or suggest; Elizabeth the office assistant was easy and effective in her role as was Foreman Jason. Simply, the root of this successful job was the heart and soul that Paul and Andy put into it. I never needed to micro-manage a single moment of this venture. How often can one say that? Thanks to this incredible team, I have a lovely looking home again
- Mary's PaintingExcellent work. Completed on time and on budget as scoped. All staff including Robert, Jim, Elizabeth, and Ginger were very professional, easy to work and communicate with. High quality work with very reasonable pricing. Very happy with work completed. I will use Mary's Painting again for any future work
- Jason Branham RemodelingEverything went great. Jason and Montana were easy to work with. Deck is approximately 20 feet up, so not the easiest job to do. Worksite was clean at the end of each day, which is very important to me. Also screened in underneath the deck (I probably have an unattainable dream to keep all bugs out)
Pressure Washing Services in Mcgehee
- Business Description:In business since 1991 with the highest certified technicians in Arkansas. We are a family oriented business with a focus on customer service, and strive to put a smile on your face.Pay at the time of service. We also service commercial locations. Contact (501) 690-3825 to schedule your appointment todayRecent Review:They did a great job on my carpet. Every question I asked was answered, and they were so professional. My husband was extremely pleased and said he probably would not even look at anyone else in the future.Marc B.
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig..Recent Review:Luke gave a quote, I signed his agreement, and paid a $420 deposit. When he arrived to do the job, he told my husband he could not do it because some of the wood needed repairing. He offered to return the deposit or reschedule after the repairs. My husband said we would reschedule. Finding a carpenter and scheduling the repair took roughly 2 months. When I reached out to Luke to reschedule, he more than doubled the cost of the project and refused to refund the deposit when I did not agree to the new cost. He took my money and did not provide a service. He blamed us for not contacting him sooner and said he sold our paint - when he had made no effort as a business owner to reach out to us, the customers who had paid a deposit. I absolutely do not recommend himJoanna E.
- Business Description:Free estimates on roofing, painting, flooring, & remodels. For plumbing & electrical we charge a $65 service call & $35 an hour. We invoice customers after job is complete and payment is due within 30 days. We are licensed & bonded. GC #0093370515Recent Review:Jerry did a great job of explaining how they would do the work. Their work was excellent and done quickly, and at a much lower price than a previous bid from another company. They also cleaned up before leaving. Overall a great experience, would hire again and will call TMC for other non-electrical projects as wellLisa W.
- Business Description:Our experienced and well-trained personnel have years of roofing experience. We handle all types of roofing conditions or requests from a small leak to a complete, comprehensive roofing system. Knowing when to restore, repair or install a new roof system and what type of roofing material is an important decision. Your PI Roofing professional will assist you in choosing the appropriate product and installation techniqueRecent Review:Crews were professional and worked hard to install the radiant barrier during my remodel. I know this was money well spent cause it is now the middle of summer in the house. With temperatures running the upper 90's-100 and no insulation in the attic (Still in remodel stage, but drywall is up), the AC system can keep it a nice 72 inside without any problems and without running all the timeCarl D.
- Business Description:Additional fax - (501) 262-1686.Recent Review:He ran our credit information and said that we had been approved for a loan by two banks.Wwe later found out that this was not true. Mr Hanke was very pushy in trying to sell the windows. While at our home he told us all of his personal details but he failed to mention that his company had filed bankruptcy more than once and reopened under other names. In my research I found others that were unsatisfied with their work. <br /Lakesha P.
- Business Description:Shingle and metal roofing. 5 inch and 6 inch seamless gutters.
- Business Description:We offer free estimates, no upfront costs, and satisfaction guaranteed. We have an AR State Contractor's License, a Paragould Building Contractor's License, and we belong to the Paragould Chamber of Commerce. We do buisness all over NE AR and SE MO. We do a lot of work with insurance claims for water and fire damage, and we will work with your adjuster to get a satisfactory settlementRecent Review:<p> I spoke with Mike and he made an appointment to come to my home for an estimate. On the day he was to show I called to confirm our appointment. He said "oh, I'm sorry, but my family is here and I would rather spend time with them." Then he had the nerve to ask if I would like to reschedule. Sorry, but my time is just as important as his and if he can not respect my time then I do not need him. Seriously when was he going to call and tell me? Bad business</p> <br /Cynthia T.
- Business Description:We have been in business since 1974. We specialize in painting, however we have a broad set of skills including but not limited to Drywall finishing, room additions, trim, flooring, and roofing, power washing, hauling, and much much more. We are licensed and bonded Call us for your free estimate TODAY!!
- Business Description:we are a full service company that covers a long list of professional commercial and residential
- Business Description:ProCut Painting is a full-service painting contractor specializing in residential & commercial painting, interior and exterior house painting, new construction, remodeling and restoration. We have experience working with Architects, Decorators, Homeowners, Contractors and Real Estates. Your home is your most valuable asset. Give us a call to talk about how to protect and beautify it properly. Find out how little a professional paint job really costs! Call us for a free estimate to get the..Recent Review:Neil was extraordinary. His response to my inquiry was prompt, and he arrived on time to provide an estimate. His work was impressive and professional. He demonstrated an admirable work ethic and a very high standard of performance, making certain that the work was thorough and exact. Our old and dated wood finish cabinets were transformed into contemporary, beautifully painted ones that look new. We could not be more pleased. There are simply not enough superlatives to describe Neil's work. I absolutely recommend him if you want your painting projects to be carried out in a professional manner with excellent outcomes. We will contact Neil again for future painting needs. <br /Ada G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pressure washer articles
If you’re not sure how to price pressure washing services, you’re not alone. Knowing what to charge so you stay profitable can be tough. Follow this pricing guide to learn what to charge per project, square footage, and more.
A pressure washer is a fun and satisfying way to clean stubborn buildup around your home, but pressure washing is not without its risks. We’ve broken down the pros and cons of DIY pressure washing vs. hiring professional services here.
Find pressure washers in
- Lake Village
- Mound Bayou
- Star City
pressure washers in Mcgehee
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- Benson and Co880 Acadian Point Dr
- Benson and Co
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- Mid-South Clean Machine Inc469 Arkansas 149
- Mid-South Clean Machine Inc