Choosing new cabinet hardware is a fun balance of practicality and design. Costs range between under $100 and up to five figures, though, so budgeting and knowing which materials you can afford is key. This cost guide breaks it all down.
Get matched with top cabinet refinishers in Leachville, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local cabinet refinishers.
Recent Cabinet Refacing Reviews in Leachville
- Mary's PaintingIt was great! They did a better job than I even anticipated. They even came back after I asked them to and touched up the trim on the kitchen cabinets. They were great and I would hire them again. Highly recommend!
- Gernman Preventative MaintenanceBryan Hickman did an amazing job, was very professional and conscientious about his work. He planned. projected costs, and selected the materials required for each project. He was very knowledgeable about the steps required to complete each project. Kitchen remodel in rental home: Bryan tore out a non load barring wall and created an enlarged kitchen. He tore out all old cabinets and plumbing, installed new cabinets, new countertops, completed tile back splash, installed a breakfast bar, installed new plumbing and lighting fixtures and installed wainscoting in breakfast bar area and on the surrounding wall in kitchen. Bryan cut the front deck in half to bring it into a normal size and rebuilt the staircase on the deck. Bryan completely remodeled both bathrooms in my rental home and in the master bath installed a new updated tile shower and fixtures. At my personal home Bryan tore out and installed a new updated shower and fixtures in my master bath
- Janacek Construction IncDuring the 4 week project, there was only 2 days where workers were not present, and after we level-setted expectations, there was always a call or heads up for arrival time and next steps in the Project. they do a great job cleaning up and protecting property. I will be using them in future projects, and would highly recommend the entire team
- David Brewer ConstructionMr. Brewer is honest, conscientious, and does very good quality work. He's very trustworthy, and does most all trades you might need to have done. I hired him to re-do a bathroom, and it went so well, a year later I hired him to do a closet installation involving carpentry, dry-wall, electrical, cabinet work, and painting. All done very well
- Hunt's Home ImprovementI would absolutely use them again, they are the best. They have proven to be absolutely dependable, skillful, and honest.
- Nick's CarpentryNick is a very capable carpenter. He has also helped me in other projects outside of carpentry. He has been very reliable. I am an old man and rely on people such as Nick to help me. I would, without hesitation use Nick in the future
- Ellis Painting & ConstructionarWe called them scheduled a time for an estimate... they showed up on time and went through our house with us... thye were very thorough with their questions as to what specificaly we wanted and they over all look and feel we wanted the house to have... we then discussed price and told them about eh price point we wanted to stay at... after agreeing that they could do this for us they scheduled another time to come by with samples and color schemes... after that everything went like clockwork... they showed up on time every day were very polite very clean and did excellent work!
- TAKE US FOR GRANITEThey gave us estimates and he held the granite for me while I was closing on the house. It looks gorgeous.
- C K Rentals LLCMr. Lyde did a very professional and quality job. He charged exactly what he had quoted and took his time to make sure the job was done to our satisfaction.
- SERVPROContractors will STEAL the remaining materials and try to take YOUR stuff too, if you don’t watch them. Paint contractor got mad and argued with me when I addressed him for not using dropcloths. He ruined my antique China cabinet and several dishes. Work has not even been completed, but I was presented with a bill. Ann, in Finance, threatened to take me to court and take my house if I didn't pay. The bathroom tile was put up crooked. I told Steve, but he ignored me. He went on to take a picture and send it to my insurance company saying that I loved it. He said that it would take 2 weeks tops to complete the work. That was in March. It is now August. They brought the door in dirty, and unpainted; We could not take showers because they installed a faucet without the shower switch- weeks after not having a faucet, at all. Areas are still in need of paint touchup
Cabinet Refacing Contractors in Leachville
- Business Description:Cabinet Door World manufactures quality finished & unfinished cabinet doors and ships them directly to your doorstep. Since we handle the manufacturing and shipping we offer highly competitive prices from the heartland of the furniture industry - North Carolina. We offer high quality products and outstanding customer service at reasonable prices. Feel free to reach to us via telephone or through our chat service located at the bottom right of our website. Www.cabinetdoorworld.com. Additional ..Recent Review:Unbelievable! The worst customer service I've ever seen. I ordered 2 cabinet doors which were supposed to be delivered in 20 business days. I had to threaten to call the police and file a claim with the NC attorney general to get my doors. After 4 months of waiting they arrived with a crooked line in the cabinet, I made multiple attempts to get my money back, but they insisted on making me new doors which I'm sure would have taken another 4 months and might also have defects again. They would not refund even part of my money for these issues. PLEASE DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. Terrible company and terrible servicePaul S.
- Business Description:E. S. General Contracting was started in January 2012. Owned by Dustin Higby and Joe Chapman, Dustin moved away though he is still a co-owner. The E.S. stands for Eagle Scout because we are both Eagle Scouts. Generally it's just me, Joe, doing the work, however if the job is large enough I subcontract with Stroud construction. Billing is determined by the job, I base most estimates off of $20/hr per person working plus material. Roofing is quoted by the square (10 ft by 10ft area). Free est..
- Business Description:Delagrange Custom CabinetryRecent Review:.Quillen W.
- Business Description:Garden Bridges Picnic Tables, Garden Benches and Gliders all handcrafted and custom built for Koi Ponds ,Landscaped Yards. Offering custom woodworking for residential and Business customerson a nationwide basis. Custom building to your specs for your yard, koi pond or garden area. Serving Arkansas, Texas, Tn and nationwide with delivery service and shipping available to your door! We are the original Garden Bridges website online since 1996. We produce garden bridges for Koi ponds, Japanese ..
- Business Description:We do all remodeling & new construction. Will work Saturday but not Sunday in order to attend Church with my family. Will provide 24 hour emergency services on Sundays.Recent Review:Crew showed up on time & was very professional. <br />Mike T.
- Business Description:I have been building custom furniture, cabinets, and remodeling for over 30 years. We are owned and operated by myself and my only daughter.
- Business Description:Joinery man plumber by trade.Recent Review:Clarence Lyde a little late, but was very polite did an excellent job and was reasonably priced, I and and will use them more as needed.Richard T.
- Business Description:We are a small company that believes debt is a bad thing, not only for us but also for our clients. We therefore maintain very little overhead and pass this cost reduction on to the client. We do most of the work ourselves to protect our quality standards of the finished product. Payment terms will be completely laid out in a contractual agreement ahead of time to avoid surprises. Payment is primarily determined by the length of the work. Less than 1 week - due on completion. More than 1 week..Recent Review:Mr. Daniels character and job performance was very professional. Afterwards, Mr. Daniels cleaned his enitre workplace up daily.Timmy B.
- Business Description:we are a full service company that covers a long list of professional commercial and residential
Explore our Solution Center for helpful cabinet refacing contractor articles
A lot goes into kitchen cabinetry, and the more cabinet terminology you know, the better equipped you’ll be to design your dream kitchen. Use our guide to learn about common cabinet types, parts, materials, and finishes so you can start planning.
You may love the look of your stylish kitchen cabinets, but your dream kitchen can turn into a nightmare with all the creaking and banging your family makes on their nightly snack raid. Learn how to silence those noisy kitchen cabinets for good.
Find cabinet refinishers in
- Lake City
- Marked Tree
cabinet refinishers in Leachville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- Kitchen & Bath Concepts9805 W Markham St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Kitchen & Bath Concepts
- LARRY FEE PAINTING & REMODELNG7316 OAKLEY DR
- LARRY FEE PAINTING & REMODELNG
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC505 Hancock Rd
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.514 Emerald St
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.