Let's banish soap scum from your bathroom forever
Get matched with top house cleaning services in Heber Springs, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local house cleaning services.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Cleaning Reviews in Heber Springs
- Amanda Briley's Cleaning ServiceThey did an amazing job. Showed up on time, was very precise about their cleaning and organizing. Nice service and nice people.
- Sabs CleaningI was very impressed. I work a lot of hours and don't have much time for housekeeping. I hired Sab's Cleaning to do my general cleaning once a week. They are very thorough. I told them what I needed done and they do a little extra every time.
- Xtreme Clean IncThey were late, because they came all the way from Memphis to service me in Arkansas. They were kind respectful and they stayed busy until the work was completely done. And the price was reasonable, it fit my budget fairly.
- April Dawn's Cleaning ServiceApril is professional, responsive and does amazing work. I rely on her honesty and hard work to keep my busy vacation rental business located in Mountain Home , AR in top shape. I HIGHLY Recommend April without hesitation. She is trustworthy and always handles my rental homes with the utmost attention and respect. Thank you for everything you do! Respectfully, Liesel Griffin (Owner) Real Estate Investment of America, LLC ( local, short term rentals and real estate investor
- Multi-Klean Residential and Commercial ServicesThese folks are very good. On time, quick, but excellent service. They don't waste time. They bring all their own supplies but will use any special request supplies you have at your home. I am going to be using them monthly going forward. Great job!
- I Clean HousesThe house has been cleaned one time and will be cleaned again this month. My father is pleased with the results and have found someone who we teemed to reliable.
- Multi-Klean Residential and Commercial ServicesJaneth and her crew did an excellent job. You would never even know we had had construction done. The guest bath that we had renovated about 1 1/2 years ago looked better than it ever had. Every surface in the house sparkled. Even the Windows sparkled. I had hired her for a one time clean up, but my husband was so impressed we decided ti stick with her on a biweekly basis. Her prices are more than fair and to forget to check Yelp for coupons
- Multi-Klean Residential and Commercial ServicesIt went fantastic.....I would definitely hire these 2 ladies again. They were a joy to have in my home and worked very hard to get it all done. Worked for 6 hours.
- Multi-Klean Residential and Commercial ServicesI love them. I like the fact that they are insured and bonded. The service is prompt. They are very well-organized. It isn't some lady who comes out to clean houses every time; it's an actual business. We have been using them for about a month and a half.
- Multi-Klean Residential and Commercial ServicesA++ work. They come every month on time always. They do a fantastic job! Each month I might ask them to do something special, like one month clean the mop boards extra clean. And the next month something else. They are always willing to go further to do the very job. I have every had. I have tried other "Brand" names and they did a good job, but the house was never as shiny clean as these ladies do. If there is ever a concern you just call the owner and she takes care of it immediately
Last update on January 5, 2023
House Cleaning Companies in Heber Springs
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house cleaning service articles
Need the best air filter for allergies? Or maybe you are considering an air purifier? Here are a few tips to help you fight those pesky allergens in your home.
Having trouble cleaning tight spaces and narrow places? Professional house cleaning services can help get dust and dirt out of your home's nooks and crannies.
Find house cleaning services in
- Tumbling Shoals,
- Greers Ferry,
- Rose Bud,
- Fairfield Bay,
- Bee Branch,
- Bald Knob,
House Cleaning Companies in Heber Springs, AR
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Arkansas Crime Scene Cleanup IncPO Box 1500
Heber Springs, Arkansas 72543
- Arkansas Crime Scene Cleanup Inc
- Bertha Juarez House Cleaning Service3504 Peachtree lane
Benton, Arkansas 72015
- Bertha Juarez House Cleaning Service
- Foster's Cleaning Service LLC112 Meadowview Dr
Brandon, Mississippi 39047
- Foster's Cleaning Service LLC
- Granite Gold Inc.12780 Danielson Ct
Poway, California 92064
- Granite Gold Inc.
- Terrie's House Cleaning Services47 Robinson St
Cabot, Arkansas 72023
- Terrie's House Cleaning Services
- Welch's Cleaning Service6 Spring Cir
Conway, Arkansas 72034
- Welch's Cleaning Service
House cleaners that service Heber Springs
House Cleaning FAQ
How much does it cost to clean a house?
Answer: The average cost of house cleaning is between $120 and $240. A variety of factors influence the cost of house cleaning, including the size of your house, the specific tasks you want to be done, and local labor costs. In general, larger homes cost more to have cleaned, as do those that have a more extensive list of tasks. You can generally save money on house cleaning by signing up for a biweekly or weekly cleaning plan.
How much does a cleaning pro cost?
Answer: Individual house cleaning pros cost an average of $12 to $25 per hour while professional house cleaning companies often charge between$25 and $80 per hour. Individual house cleaning professionals often charge less than professional house cleaning companies because they’re paying themselves directly rather than charging enough to pay for managers, administrative staff, and cleaning pros.
How much does it cost to deep clean a house?
Answer: The average cost to deep clean a house is around $0.20 per square foot. This is compared to $0.07 to $0.15 per square foot for standard cleaning. Deep cleaning is a more in-depth service than regular cleaning and takes longer than regular cleaning. The primary factors that will impact the cost of deep cleaning include the size of your home, how dirty the space is, and local labor costs.
What is included in a deep house cleaning?
Answer: Deep cleaning usually includes all the tasks that come with a basic cleaning in addition to more in-depth tasks. These additional tasks include deep scrubbing and sanitizing tiles and grout, cleaning inside and behind appliances, scrubbing baseboards and walls, deep cleaning carpets and furniture, and wiping down all the fixtures.
What is included in a basic house cleaning?
Answer: The tasks included in a basic house cleaning include general tidying, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, wiping all surfaces, and taking out the trash from all common spaces. Basic cleaning also includes cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and the kitchen, making beds, and wiping the exterior of appliances and windows. Check with your cleaning pro to be sure you understand what’s included before they begin the job.
How often should you have your house cleaned?
Answer: In general, you should tidy your house daily and have it cleaned professionally two to four times per month. In addition to regularly scheduled cleanings, you should have your home deep cleaned two to three times per year. If you don’t have your home cleaned on a weekly or biweekly schedule, you can expect to pay more when you do have your home cleaned, as it'll likely take longer.