Use our expert guide to figure out how much it costs to install a pool enclosure. Establish your budget then plan your pool enclosure project.
Get matched with top sunroom patio enclosures in Evening Shade, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local sunroom patio enclosures.
Matching on Angi
Recent Patio Enclosures Reviews in Evening Shade
- Jason Branham RemodelingEverything went great. Jason and Montana were easy to work with. Deck is approximately 20 feet up, so not the easiest job to do. Worksite was clean at the end of each day, which is very important to me. Also screened in underneath the deck (I probably have an unattainable dream to keep all bugs out)
- Sawyer's Outdoor SolutionsMy wife and I committed to the idea of a sunroom. We called 3 different companies for estimates. Two companies were slow on the uptake to provide estimates. Sawyer's salesman set up an appointment for the next day. We went over the options for a sunroom, negotiated the price, and ordered it the next day; after searching the companies BBB record. We had tried to get prices on the internet from maufacturers. Their prices are the most gaurded secret in the world. You can not get prices online. It took about 6 weeks for the materials from the manufacture to come in. The install took about 1+ days. The 3 man crew were polite, efficient and cleaned up the area after completion.We are satisfied that we recieved a quality product and install
- R & R Custom ContractorsThe original subcontractors of R & R did not get the work done timely or do a good job. I contacted the owner and he came out and looked the job over. He agreed with me that the work was sub par. He brought in another subcontractor who fixed the original contractors work and was very professional at no additional charge. Overall I was pleased with the job. They stand behind their work. The only complaint I have is the length of time it took to get the job done right
- Bella Vista Contractors IncI originally planned to do most of the work myself and planed to call John to do the parts that I didn't think I could do. After pricing the materials and figuring the cost of taking 10 days off work to do the job, I decided that it was cheaper and better to let John take care of the whole thing. We sat down with John and he listened to what we thought we wanted and expected from the project. After listening to our desires he took us step by step through our thoughts and pointed out things we missed and made suggestions on how to get a better end product for less money. We appreciated that he LISTENED to us and made sensible suggestions but never forced his point of view on us. Rather than take time off work to work on this project we went on vacation while the work was being done. We came home after a week to a completed job done exactly as we were told it would be done. The house and yard were spotless and It was hard to tell where the old house ended and the addition began. We are so pleased with the quality of the work, cost of the project, project timeline, and the helpfulness of this company. We ended up with exactly what we wanted
- Directbuy of NWAI walked in curious from what I've seen on TV. I scheduled a time to come in to participate in a 90 min presentation and review called an open house, I learned what it is like to buy directly from the manufacturer and how it could save me thousands. I joined and started shopping right away. I did exactly what I thought I would do, save thousands. If you are remodeling...please stop buy or check out their website before you spend a dime on retail
- Razorback SunroomsI would not give them a good rating. They didn't do the work right, and now I have leaky windows. There is also leaking under the floor boards.
- Owens ConstructionWe would never use Johnny Owens again. He took our money, he didn’t finish and we had to go through the State of Arkansas to get him to come back and finish, so I wouldn’t recommend him. He does good work but it was tough getting him to finish the work; we didn’t know when he would show up. We have used him several times and each time we used him, we said we would do it again and we kept going back, but we are through. I would recommend others to use somebody else but him. He was fair on price to a certain extent
Patio Builders in Evening Shade
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend themMichael G.
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:Overall very well. Because we are located in NYC and had the awnings shipped to Manhattan, I had to coordinated hiring a local company to install the awnings...I would of preferred to use an installer from RA but they are based in FloridaLaura F.
- Business Description:Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows are uniquely designed and custom-sized screen porch windows made to fit existing openings without expensive re-framing. They are also ideal for new construction. It’s easy to enclose your outdoor spaces. Versatile, rugged and attractive, they’re also a snap to operate. Open, they let the breeze in, closed they provide protection for rain, snow, wind, dust and the summer sun. Light weight, but heavy duty. Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows are constructed of ..Recent Review:I was a little nervous about ordering windows on the internet using measurements I'd taken myself, but I loved the design on the website so, initially I only ordered 2 windows to check the quality, my ability to measure accurately and the company's ability to build to my measurements. Jeff, the salesman I dealt with was attentive without being overwhelming and the first order was delivered in about 4 weeks. The windows were exactly what I was looking for and fitting them was a breeze. I followed up with another order for the remaining 13 windows in my porch and again, they arrived quickly, were of great quality, exactly to size and easy to fit. Looking forward to see how they last their first winterMark N.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:While the design did not stay the same as the one I selected, it was a springboard for my designer and contractor to give me the master bathroom that I had been hoping for! I LOVED it. I would use this service again if I needed help with design work. It decreased the number of billable design hours for the project. <br /Kate B.
- Business Description:We have up to 12 months same as cash financing available for qualified buyers.Recent Review:We are really happy with our new windows! Modern Exteriors carries a few different brands, but we chose NT Windows. Windows and components made in the USA. The new windows are vinyl (metal-reinforced), dual pane. Very easy to open and close. They made a noticeable difference in our heating/cooling bill. And they block a LOT of sound. The house is much quieter with the new windows. <br /> Working with Modern Exteriors was easy; John answered all our (many, many) questions. They will definitely work with you on the price, so don't be afraid to ask. We signed the contract in March and the windows were manufactured and installed exactly eight weeks later, which is what we expected. Paid half up front and half on completion. Received the appropriate lien wavers when the job was done. <br /> Overall, we were happy with the installation. The crew removed our old windows and hauled them away. The new windows were installed, checked for proper function and sealed around the perimeter of the window. The aluminum trim around the windows on the outside looks great and really updates the look of the whole house. If we were disappointed in anything, it would have to be the trim on the inside of the windows. Some of our windows were double-hung, and the existing interior trim wasn't disturbed. But some windows were casement, and because of the placement of the hardware, the interior trim on those windows needed to be replaced. They did an OK job, but they're not finish carpenters, for sure. We had to pull out some siding nails that they had used for trim, and the caulking was a real mess! Took us some time to clean it up so we could paint the new trim. You might want to just do the trim and caulking yourself; it would have saved us time in the long run. But it's all taken care of now, and looks great. <br /> The installation took 3 days--but we have 26 windows, some on an upper floor, so it was a big job. We didn't get a lot of notice when they were ready to start; they called in the afternoon to let us know they'd be starting the next day. If you have to take time off work to be there, for the installation, that's pretty short notice. We handled it, but more notice would have made things easier on our end. <br /> We have two outside dogs, and we took them to doggie day camp so we didn't have to worry about the crew leaving the gates open and letting them out. Before we let the dogs into the yard each night we went around the house and picked up wood scraps, nails/screws and aluminum shavings so our dogs wouldn't get into them. The crew took care of most of it, but there were still bits and pieces left behind. No big deal. <br /> We would use Modern Exteriors again (and we did; they built a deck for us after this job) and we would definitely buy NT Windows again. It was a lot of money to spend, but we feel like we got our money's worth and added value to our house. <br /> <br /> UPDATE: One year later, and we still love our new windows! We have had zero problems with the windows and installation. Very happy with this purchase! <br /> <br /Sandy K.
- Business Description:Dependable, hard working individual, well seasoned in my field, that has great work ethics obtained from my my military experience, and Michigan's tough inspections and codes of building.
- Business Description:We manufacture and sell our proprietary underdeck ceiling system. It is installed by our company in the greater Atlanta GA area. We also ship complete kits nationwide for installation by our customers, many of whom are contractors. We accept payment by check, ACH debit, Master Card,Visa and DiscoverRecent Review:After researching various products and getting quotes from several different contractors, my husband and I purchased an underdeck ceiling kit from Magnolia Outdoor Living. We chose the 4 beaded panel in white. While we are not contractors, we have completed a number of renovation projects at our house, so we felt confident that we could install the underdeck ceiling ourselves. The staff at Magnolia were wonderful to work with and helped us design a ceiling kit that worked best with the layout of our house. The ceiling kit was personally delivered to our home and we received assistance in marking the initial level points under the deck (1st step in the project). While it took working several weekends to complete the project, we are extremely happy with the end result. The staff at Magnolia were very helpful in answering our questions throughout the project. Magnolia's online instructional video that demonstrates installation of the ceiling kit was extremely helpful. If you follow the instructions in the video, the ceiling kit is actually fairly easy to install. Our deck was large (13'x42') with several angles, so it took a bit longer to complete the project. The underdeck ceiling is beautiful and we're happy that we saved a ton of $$$ by installing it ourselves. We love our new outdoor living area and are now using it everyday. Thank you MagnoliaRobert S.
- Business Description:We employ quality tradesmen and work with the most trusted subcontractors in the industry to ensure a job well done. We strive to exceed your expectations.
- Business Description:Master Technicians and Mechanical LLC. 17 years servicing Arkansas and Louisiana for plumbing, HVAC, electrical and general construction. We're a multi trade, full service provider for all your residential, commercial and industrial needs. Our customers, whether Home Warranty, Property Management, Retail Services or Residential Remodel/Repairs, mean the most to us here at Master Tech. For more information or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me. - Matt Glasscock, Project Manager..Recent Review:Called company they showed up at the time they stated they would be here, actually they were early (awesome). Installed a total of 4 ceiling fans with lights in about 2 hours time. He was very friendly and answered all questions that I had. Once installed he made sure everything was working great. He left his card and said if I had any problems to please call him and he would come and check it out. He was extremely professional and considerate of our property. <br /Felisha H.
- Business Description:We are a small company based in Hot Springs, AR. We have over 8 years experience doing all types of remodeling and new construction jobs. Since we are small and have a low overhead, we can afford to bid jobs at quite a bit lower than the competition. We take our job very seriously and we will not leave a job until it is done the way we would do it in our own home. However, we can get the job done very fast. We work very hard to make sure each and every customer is 100% satisfied, and ..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful patio builder articles
When calculating the cost to build a sunroom, you need to consider your materials, design, and the cost to hire contractors. We’ve broken down the items you need to consider to calculate the true cost of building a sunroom.
Having a greenhouse at home can be an excellent way to extend the growing season for your plants. Greenhouses can be made from many different types of materials, as long as they consist of transparent walls that trap warm moist air inside.
Find sunroom patio enclosures in
sunroom patio enclosures in Evening Shade
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
Camden, Arkansas 71701
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- B & B Lawn Landscape & Property Service362 Western Hills Loop
Mountain Home, Arkansas 72653
- B & B Lawn Landscape & Property Service
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
Batesville, Arkansas 72501
- Calaway Construction
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71913
- European Classic Designer
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
Sheridan, Arkansas 72150
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- Hanke BrothersPO Box 21174
Hot Springs, Arkansas 71903
- Hanke Brothers
- Ozark Mountain Glass Inc2231 N Lowell Rd Ste B1
Springdale, Arkansas 72764
- Ozark Mountain Glass Inc
- Retractableawnings16300 NW 48th Ave
Hialeah, Florida 33014
- Twin Lakes Woodworking & Remodeling, Inc.1210 Commerce Drive
Mountain Home, Arkansas 72653
- Twin Lakes Woodworking & Remodeling, Inc.