Proper hardwood floor maintenance can keep your floors looking great while boosting their lifespan. If you don’t have a current cleaning and maintenance routine, this hardwood floor care guide will teach you everything you need to know.
Get matched with top hardwood flooring companies in Drasco, AR
There are 6 highly-rated local hardwood flooring companies.
Recent Hardwood Floors Reviews in Drasco
- Stewart Family Floors LLCFor the moment we started this project, I knew my home was in good hands. Jake’s expertise and skill is incomparable. My floors were really whipped from being under carpets and laminate floor. The crew at Stewart Family Flooring restored the character and completely revitalized my floors.
- Johnson Brothers Construction Foundation LLCExcellent! They gave accurate quotes/bids, always showed up on time, did work professionally/timely and ALWAYS returned my phone calls/texts promptly. They were honest, knowledgeable and very competent. I was confident my beautiful historic home was in good hands...I would definitely recommend them and will use them again
- Stewart Family Floors LLCWe wanted our existing hardwoods sanded down and stained a darker color and these guys exceeded our expectations!!!!! They do excellent work and are experts with refinishing hardwood floors!!!! 💥 Highly recommend💥
- TNT constructionDeck isn’t sealed trim on sliding door not cauIk or painted. It’s been five months. I’ve called him he well not return my calls.
- Stewart Family Floors LLCExcellent. Jacob was curtious and extremely helpful. He assisted us with our selection and recommended to best product at best price to meet our needs. Stewart family floors did an Excellant job installing our floors and the job was completed very quickly. We would definitely recommend them.
- Stewart Family Floors LLCI had Jake refinish the hardwood floors in the house I recently purchased. The previous owner had done a very poor job staining them and they looked like a coating was flaking off, and had some extra-dark areas and cracks between boards. Jake sanded everything down to wood and filled in all the cracks. It looks amazing! Completed faster than I expected too
- WOODWARD FLOORINGThree planking installers and carpet installer;they started on a Monday around 9:30 AM and usually worked until 5:00 PM with a break for lunch; first day they spent tearing out the old carpet and preparing for laying the planking; the next two days spent laying the planking and the carpet for the stairs; worked efficiently and smoothly; polite and communicated with us; finished up little after 7:00 PM Wednesday after cleaning up and hauling off trash and tools; would recommend this business to others and pricing was reasonabl
- Readyremodeling LLCSuper tradesman/craftsman-I’ve used ReadyRemideling on two separate jobs and not disappointed at all with their workmanship, attention to detail and cleanliness—highly skilled in designing and installing ceramic tiles and electrical upgrades. You won’t be disappointed by choosing ReadyRemodeling, LL
- WFR Carpentry ServicesWe discovered that we had a very poorly built house. This caused a lot of unforeseen problems but he always solved them. He was always prompt and rarely took breaks when he was here. He wants you to be satisfied with the work. If he is satisfied, the work is way above average. He has really beautified our home. He would be the first person I would call if I need more done to my home
- All Phaze Remodeling and Home RepairHe did an excellent job. He's very knowledgeable and really cares about doing things right. He was very punctual. He was very fair with his prices. I will definitely use him again.
Hardwood Floor Contractors in Drasco
- Business Description:We know that selecting the right flooring for your home can be overwhelming. We make choosing the right items for your home simple! At Bentonville Abbey Flooring Center, you will discover one of the largest floor covering showrooms in Bentonville. We have over 8000 samples of carpet and an extensive selection of area rugs. We also specialize in commercial flooring - giving your business or commercial space the look of success. Additional email - email@example.com. Additional DBAs - ARC2,..Recent Review:I am very satisfied with the installation of my kitchen backsplash. They are very detailed and professional. I recommend them 👌Regina v.
- Business Description:For fourty years, the philosophy at C & P Carpets has been to do the very best job possible with reliable products for a competitive price. Our A+ BBB rating speaks for itself and our returning customers, whose trust we have earned, know that we appreciate every opportunity we get to serve their flooring needs. Showroom Locations: 8111 Highway 107 Sherwood, AR 72120 & 10014 N Rodney Pharam Rd Little Rock, AR 7222Recent Review:Started one day late due to delay on a previous job, but took 4 days instead of the expected 5. Two highly skilled workers with a good sense of aesthetic layout worked tirelessly with minimal disruption to our lives, creating little or no mess. Even so, moving furniture from A to B and back to A was a big deal. The workers planned and measured well, so everything fits perfectly down to the last little detail. Sniffing glue for 4 days was an adventure (ha, ha). Jimmy Archer ( 501-676-1042 ) was the lead installer, took a lot of pride in his work; highly recommended. Enough product was ordered due to good estimation up front. Lead time from initial order to start of work was about 2 weeksWalter M.
- Business Description:All types of flooring, granite countertops, remodels, custom showers.Recent Review:The Floor Store was so awesome - they helped me pick out the tile for my floors and the perfect granite counter tops to fit my style. The installers were on time and cleaned up after themselves. The staff always kept me apprised of what was going on and what to expectStephanie B.
- Business Description:Full service flooring contractor with 50 years experience. Hardwood, carpet, ceramic, porcelain and natural stone tile, luxury vinyl plank and tile, custom showers, etc. Reliable professional installation and financing available if neededRecent Review:Three planking installers and carpet installer;they started on a Monday around 9:30 AM and usually worked until 5:00 PM with a break for lunch; first day they spent tearing out the old carpet and preparing for laying the planking; the next two days spent laying the planking and the carpet for the stairs; worked efficiently and smoothly; polite and communicated with us; finished up little after 7:00 PM Wednesday after cleaning up and hauling off trash and tools; would recommend this business to others and pricing was reasonablMichael and Deena M.
- Business Description:WFR Carpentry Services is an interior and exterior home remodeling business. I (William Reed) am the sole employee/operator. I do complete gut renovations, from demolition, to reframing and rejoisting, sheetrock, floors, custom cabinetry/shelving, custom islands and other furniture, tile, and painting. For exteriors I build decks, patios, privacy fences, tree houses, stairs, and replace/repair exterior facade components. I do historical restorations as well. I have 10 years experience in the ..Recent Review:The quality and aesthetic of the work completed exceeded our expectations. WFR Carpentry is accommodating to work with on projects, reliable and easy to communicate with at any time. WFR Carpentry demolished the original plaster walls in our bathroom, replaced them with drywall/ durock, and tiled/ trimmed to our specifications. We were able to talk through different design/ layout ideas. WFR Carpentry has an artistic eye that helped with the decision making process. Great attention to detail and a truly thorough work ethic. --> Pictures to folloMelissa A.
- Business Description:In business since 1991 with the highest certified technicians in Arkansas. We are a family oriented business with a focus on customer service, and strive to put a smile on your face.Pay at the time of service. We also service commercial locations. Contact (501) 690-3825 to schedule your appointment todayRecent Review:They did a great job on my carpet. Every question I asked was answered, and they were so professional. My husband was extremely pleased and said he probably would not even look at anyone else in the future.Marc B.
- Business Description:With over 30 years of experience in the carpentry and construction trade, we provide workmanship for the residential and commercial markets.Recent Review:over priced and unfinished. Obnoxious talks more than he listens closets unfinished did the outer side did not do the inside wanted thirteen hundred before he started the job .never againLinda B.
- Business Description:Custom showers, tile, and vinyl plank flooring, I have been in my trade for 22 years and in Business for myself for 10 years I am a small business that takes Pride in word-of-mouth advertising And given my customers that 1 on 1 customer experience that a small business can give..
- Business Description:With over 15 years of experience in all phases of residential home building and remodeling, I pride myself on building things the right way. I believe in the combination of fair pricing and high end craftsmanship, while never cutting corners. Transparent and clear communication, accurate budgeting, professional design, estimates, project planning, and available 3D renderings of proposed projects are just a portion of the company vision. I am a licensed and insured residential contractor servi..
- Business Description:We make all types of Aromatic Eastern Cedar house moulding and siding like " Log siding , Ship lap or Dutch lap , All types T&G siding designs , Closet lining , Farm siding , Lap siding , Cedar flooring , Beams , Posts , Fireplace mantels , Cedar shavings , Bandsawn lumber , Rough cut or Dimensional Planed lumber S4S , Privacy fence , Log fence. Bandsawn Pine and Oak lumber
Explore our Solution Center for helpful hardwood floor specialist articles
Hardwood refinishing can restore the beauty of a damaged floor and create a fresh new look in your home. To avoid refinishing too often, learn the signs of when to refinish hardwood floors, as well as what to expect from a hardwood refinishing job.
Your kitchen floor needs to stand up to spills, splatters, knife drops, and heavy foot traffic—and that’s just at dinner parties. They also need to withstand everyday use. See the best kitchen flooring options for your needs and budget.
Find hardwood flooring companies in
- Heber Springs
- Tumbling Shoals
- Greers Ferry
- Rose Bud
- Fairfield Bay
- Bee Branch
- Bald Knob
- Mountain View
hardwood flooring companies in Drasco
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Handy John's Remodeling Co.605 E L ST
- HARDWOODS UNLIMITED INC448 S HOPEWELL LOOP RD
- Harris flooring and more 105 Trailwood Dr
Heber Springs, Arkansas
- Hill Construction Co55 Vine St
Eureka Springs, Arkansas
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service176 Gilbert Parkway
- Hodges Building295 Sunset Ridge
Cave City, Arkansas
- Handy John's Remodeling Co.
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC505 Hancock Rd
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC