When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Dover, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Dover
- Covey Rise EngineeringHe did an excellent job. They are a survey company. I used them a month ago. They were on time. They did exactly what they said they would do. They looked at issues, I did not think about and brought it to my attention. He went above and beyond. He gave me more than I needed.
Land Surveyors in Dover
- Business Description:JKJ Architects, an award winning firm, works with its clients from site analysis through to construction administration on all types of projects including commercial and residential which comprise universities, offices, schools, banks, churches, non-profit, parks, industrial, sustainable projects, master plans, historic preservation projects, remodels and tenant build-outs, interior design, renderings and building models – basically any type of project you require can be designed by the fir..
- Business Description:Lawson Land Surveying provides boundary surveying to the Russellville, AR and the surrounding area.
- Business Description:Covey Rise Engineering Co., Inc. was founded in 1985 in Menifee, Arkansas by Mark D. Ashley. Mark has over 35 years of engineering experience and specializes in residential and commercial land surveying. Covey Rise Engineering has the tools to get the job done and is well known in the state as a consistent producer of honest, quality work. Covey Rise Engineering was founded on Christian principals, goals, and valuesRecent Review:He did an excellent job. They are a survey company. I used them a month ago. They were on time. They did exactly what they said they would do. They looked at issues, I did not think about and brought it to my attention. He went above and beyond. He gave me more than I neededlaura g.
- Business Description:Ingalls Dirt Works, Inc.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in Dover
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Covey Rise Engineering354 Cadron Creek Rd
Plumerville, Arkansas 72127
- Covey Rise Engineering