Mike's Home Repair

With Angi since March 2012

Arkansas Performance Roofing LLC

When you think of home, you think of that special moment when everyone you love is gathered under that “one roof” together. You and those special people, creating memories that will last a lifetime. And as long as the American values of Faith, Family & Fun bring you together, Arkansas Performance Roofing will be here to ensure that the one roof [or many roofs] you gather together to celebrate these values remains solid and strong. When you are looking for the “professional”, remember that in our vision of ‘Roofing Arkansas’, we put the “Pro” in protection so your roof keeps those special memories protected and the “Pro” in professional. Trust the experience. Trust Arkansas Performance Roofing LLC.

06/25/2015

Denise H.

06/19/2014

Charles M.

Things went pretty good. This was the first time I ever used them. I like their professionalism. What stood out was that I knew what they were doing at all time. They kept me up with it. I think if it would be a different group, the price would be more. He seemed to do good work, and he answered right away.

Description of Work
I used Mike's Home Repair for roofing.

03/22/2012

Edward E.

It sounds real good when it rains. He came out and gave me a free estimate. He did real good work. It took him about 4 days to do the roof. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Mike's Home Repair put a metal roof on my house.

Mike's Home Repair