Real estate agents earn a commission when they sell a property. Most often, the commission is 6% of the final sale price. But did you know you may be able to negotiate your realtor fees? Learn how you might be able to negotiate a lower realtor commission.
Get matched with top real estate agents in Cave City, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local real estate agents.
Recent Real Estate Agent Reviews in Cave City
- Colley Bailey, Realtor with Wise Custom RealtyColley Bailey is a a dependable person and helps take the stress of getting a home down a couple of notches. He is very quick to answer your questions, and if he doesn't know the answer, always responds within a hour. He made our transition as smooth as possible and I hope you will give him a chance to do the same for you read less
- Colley Bailey, Realtor with Wise Custom RealtyCollie was our sales guy when we bought our new home this past summer and he was awesome! He was super informative and very knowledgeable. Plus he always got back to us right away if we had any questions. I would highly recommend using him if you are in the market for a home....great guy to work with read less
- BUYER'S FIRST REALTYExcellent! You'll have NO regrets if you depend on Steve Atwell to find you the perfect home or to sell your home. He loves what he does and has outstanding knowledge of the real estate market in NW Arkansas.
- Carter Real Estate GroupErin Robertson is amazing! She went above and beyond to help us find the perfect house. We adore her!
- Mike Puckett RealtorIn the fall of 2010 we were moving from the Indianapolis area and needed to sell our house. Considering the housing market, the prospects were not great and Mike prepared us for all possible outcomes. Our house was sold in 13 months, for a price that was pretty good, all factors considered. Mike was very accessible, by phone or email--returning calls, answering questions, making us aware of possible "bumps" in the process, and offering advice. A few weeks before closing, a last minute question arose on our house, regarding some potential repairs that would have cost us $3000-$5000. Mike successfully worked to help us avoid this extra, last minute expense. Mike was always very honest and kept his word. He was on vacation a week and a half before closing but still kept us informed of how the process was going. We highly recommend Mike Puckett if you need a Realtor in the Indianapolis area read less
- RE/MAX ASSOCIATESWe used them last July. It was a percentage of the sale. It was a reasonable price. They are very professional. They were able to get our offer accepted. He did a really good job. He worked with us. He was patient and calm.
- CENTURY 21She's very helpful with everything we need. The last time we moved she actually came over and helped us pack. She walks us through the process of everything. We've used her several times and she is great about helping sell your house, as well as buying a new one. She's very personable and we couldn't ask for anything more from her read less
- OUTDOOR PROPERTIESWe travel to the area several times a year and when we were ready to find a house we called Wayne. He had shown us one property 3 years prior and actually remembered us! Living in Kansas and trying to buy in Mountain View can be challenging, because of the 500 mile distance, but Wayne made it easier. He would give us the whole day when we were in town and on the second 18 hour round trip he found us the perfect spot! All through the building process he was in contact weekly with details and pictures. We feel he went above and beyond to keep us informed about the progress read less
- MOUNTAIN COUNTRY PROPERTIESGene Bland was the seller's realtor but I felt as though he was mine as well. He showed me a property that I wanted a look at and I had the keys within five weeks. I live some distance from his office and he would take documents to the financing bank for me and well as any other detail that needed attending t read less
- ED GILBERT & ASSOC REALTY COLooking for real estate around Mountain Home I was extremely fortunate, I knew no one in the area and through their web site, emails & phone calls Linda Thoren @ Ed Gilbert Realty in Mountain Home became my agent. While at times Linda seemed fairly new to real estate sales she was a tireless worker and answers to questions she wasn't sure of she didn't hesitate to find someone that did know. Linda showed me dozens of homes day after day in north central Arkansas until I finally settled on one. Currently waiting on closing papers and every day I get emails & updates from Linda. I can highly recommend Linda as sincerly interested in and concerned with my interests. Thanks Linda, would have never found it without you read less
Real Estate Agent in Cave City
- Business Description:Welcome to the premier resource for all real estate information and services in the area. We hope you enjoy your visit and explore everything our website has to offer, including Garland County real estate listings, information for home buyers and sellers, and more about us, your Lake Hamilton Realty professionals read lessRecent Review:Lawana Whaley is an awesome person and a top notch realtor. House was listed and was sold quickly. She was so nice and easy to work with - especially in a world where nice is not given enough credit. She took care of every detail and made this a pleasant experience. I truly will miss dealing with Lawana - she can handle anybody and anything read lessKaren F.
- Business Description:Buyers Representation For All Northwest ArkansasRecent Review:Excellent! You'll have NO regrets if you depend on Steve Atwell to find you the perfect home or to sell your home. He loves what he does and has outstanding knowledge of the real estate market in NW Arkansas.Anita F.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.co read lessRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Williams Properties is a locally owned, Independent business. We know our community! Specializing in the locations of Berryville, Green Forest, Eureka Springs in Carroll County Arkansas and the surrounding area. We serve Missouri as well. Whether buying or selling your property, our team is here to help you meet your real estate goals read less
- Business Description:Covenant Property Evaluations is here to help with your home inspection and radon testing needs. Our family-owned company has been serving Northwest Arkansas for over 20 years, and with multiple knowledgeable and friendly inspectors, we have the flexibility and experience to help with any inspection needs you may have. All of our staff are trained, insured, and state-licensed inspectors. We pride ourselves on effectively communicating important information regarding your home to both our clie.. read lessRecent Review:David is fantastic. I trust his opinion emphatically.Kevin F.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - A Plus Home Inspections LLC.
- Business Description:Property Tax Consultants, Experts in Lowering Property Taxes Nationwide. Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Non-Profit Property Owners can SAVE MONEY ON their Property Tax Bill. $100 off the Flat Rate Fee Service. Call For an Analysis and you may Qualify For a REFUND $$$ read less
- Business Description:Contact us at (855) 382-4886 in Camden, AR, for more information about our comprehensive real estate services.
- Business Description:BellStar Property Group is a real estate solutions company based out of Kensett Arkansas. We help homeowners like you find solutions for your real estate problems whether you’re going through a foreclosure, can’t sell your property, owning a burdensome rental property or just need to sell their house for all kinds of reasons. Bellstar Property Group strives to honestly and ethically provide a win-win solutions to help homeowners read less
- Business Description:Certified Master Inspector; We provide home inspections to meet the needs of home buyers, sellers, mortgage lenders and insurance companies. We are licensed and insured.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful real estate agent articles
Buying a house can be an exciting and scary adventure for anyone. Real estate agents share some of the common missteps first-timers make when buying a house.
While a home inspector will check these items for you, you can do a preliminary inspection yourself before you even make an offer on a home.
Find real estate agents in
- Evening Shade
- Ash Flat
- Horseshoe Bend
- Cherokee Village
- Walnut Ridge
- Calico Rock
- Tumbling Shoals
- Mountain View
real estate agents in Cave City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 22 S. Real Estate Service507 Arkansa Street
- 22 S. Real Estate Service
- BellStar Property GroupPO Box 282
- BellStar Property Group
- EXIT REALTY GROUP1817 WOODSPRINGS RD
- EXIT REALTY GROUP
- Hot-Rod Realty & Investments LLC1200 North Federal Highway, Suite 200,
Boca Raton,, Florida
- Hot-Rod Realty & Investments LLC
- Kelly Lewis Real Estate326 Sfc 311
Forrest City, Arkansas
- Kelly Lewis Real Estate
- Lake Hamilton Realty4425 Central Ave Ste C
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Lake Hamilton Realty
- OZARK GATEWAY REALTY (OGW LLC)1206 Highway 62 412
- OZARK GATEWAY REALTY (OGW LLC)
- Sisson Real Estate320 N Hervey St
- Sisson Real Estate
- UNITED COUNTRY/COTHAM & CO1550 HIGHWAY 62-412 100
- UNITED COUNTRY/COTHAM & CO
- Vilaggio1000 Centregreen Way
Cary, North Carolina