To get a better night’s sleep and improve your health, minimize allergens and irritants in your bedroom by replacing VOC-releasing items with organic ones.
Get matched with top window treatment in Bee Branch, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local window treatment.
Matching on Angi
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Bee Branch
- Wilson's Home Improvement CoWe are so pleased with our new windows! They are beautiful and our A/C is already running a lot less! Kevin and his team were so professional and knowledgeable! They cleaned up everything, and were so nice! We were so happy, and highly recommend Wilson's home improvement Co.!
- Budget Blinds Of NWAFrom selection to installation, the process was seamless. They work quickly but no corners are cut.
- JB & G Upholstery IncMy house was built in 1907. We operate a very busy Bed and Breakfast in Mena, AR. I met Jeanette Hay, owner of JBG Upholstery when she was a guest at our Band B. She is a warm friendly and very talented person. Although she was on vacation we discussed my drapery needs for our most public areas which are seen by several hundred folks each month. I have postponed getting this done because I didn't feel like I could trust the job to just anybody. Jeanette changed my mind about that. Jeanette took measurements and we discussed colors. I had no expectations because it was so unusual to meet someone at my business that could fulfill a need I had for more than 3 years - and I wasn't shopping. The drapes arrived during our busiest month so I could not hang them immediately, but I was completely impressed with the weight and quality of the fabric and lining. The installation of the drapes was finished today. I am so pleased I can hardly find the words. I liked my old home with it's ten foot ceilings before installing the drapes -- but now I LOVE it. Jeanette and her daughter - and the rest of the team- have completely transformed my home. It was homey before and now it is elegant. The drapes hang from the crown molding to the floor and the look is very dramatic. I took pictures, but they don't do justice so I'm not going to post them. I'm going to send all of my drapery and upholstery business to JBG and so should you. Thank you JBG! Jolynn Vacca Janssen Park Place Mena, A
- Budget Blinds Of NWASee above. My first visit was to look at samples and decide on window coverings. The representative was prompt and knowledgeable about all products and costs. After I made my selection, it was only a couple of weeks before I received my custom blinds installed by Kevin Kilgore. He is professional and he was on the dot time wise
- Access Home RepairHe was the best price I looked at. He was great to work with. He kept in contact with me. I have a rental property in a different state and he kept in contact me letting me know of the steps he was taking to fix the house even thought I was in a different state. We felt very comfortable letting him fix the house and trusted his advice. He has a very positive attitude and it shows in the work
- Directbuy of NWAI walked in curious from what I've seen on TV. I scheduled a time to come in to participate in a 90 min presentation and review called an open house, I learned what it is like to buy directly from the manufacturer and how it could save me thousands. I joined and started shopping right away. I did exactly what I thought I would do, save thousands. If you are remodeling...please stop buy or check out their website before you spend a dime on retail
- Budget Blinds Of NWAExcellent consulting work, with a knowledgeable consultant that provided many samples to choose from. Installation was on time and very quick.
- GREENVALLEY WINDOW SOLUTIONSI scheduled a Saturday appt with Jim since I don't live in Fayetteville. He and his wife were there, so it was nice to meet both of them. I had a good idea of what I wanted, since I'd been thinking about this quite awhile. But I really appreciated Jims input & product knowledge of "the best way" for me to get what I had in mind. He is very good at giving you information and ideas, without overwhelming you with the process. I felt good walking out of there in about an hour that I'd made the right choice. Jim came out to take exact measurements and brought the sample along so I could see the roller shade color/pattern in my home. I was pleased how quickly he could come to our home and how fast the measuring appt went. The shade came in faster than was promised and was hung by a very nice employee from their store. He offered to take away my old blinds since I didn't want to keep them and I was happy to hear they often donate working blinds. I knew instantly when he lowered the shade to show it to me, that I was going to be happy with this product for a very long time! And 2 months later, I still feel that I got exactly what everyone wants...professional service, excellent advice and a product that will last for a very long time. I've enjoyed showing my new window treatments to friends and family. I would easily recommend working with Greenvalley, they are knowledgeable and well worth seeking out for help with professional window coverings. I know I have already started to think about other areas of our home I'd like to tackle and while I may not know what I want right now, I do know where I'll go for help when I'm ready
- SelectBlinds.comReceived shabby products that did not extend the full length, but were the correct width. One blind was short by over 2 1/2", the other was cut so poorly it hung diagonally when pulled to it's full extent. Customer Service was "polite" but refused to refund my purchase in full, even though I promised to return the entire order (two blinds unopened) . Their advertised "Satisfaction Guaranteed" is a return process for store credit... and I refuse to waste my time with a re-order of such poorly made products. Several requests failed to make them understand why a refund would satisfy my complaint... they continue to refuse ...and now say, "We don't do refunds!" Where the heck was that in their advertising? Stay away, pay a little more for better products and faster delivery... and probably with a company that actually understands "Customer Service.
- WINDOW PLACEPerson I spoke with seemed disorganized, difficult to communicate with. Store in in a private home in a hard to find semi-rural location outside of town. Although very friendly and willing to help, seemed very disorganized and not well informed. The management style reminded me of the proverbial headless chicken. Item I needed was finally located and removed from a used, or junk, shade. I tried to pay but they could not make change. Completely lacking professionalism as I saw it. However, they have been in business for many years and may be able to do something right. I have no confidence in them and probably will not give return business, just not worth the hassle
Window Treatment Services in Bee Branch
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew is great! He was able to get my son up and running online in no time. He is very responsive and organized. Got my son who has ADHD to do his work and he actually doesn’t mind being tutored now.Anna P.
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:<p>Installing something this large and heavy probably should be done by a professional but I tackled it myself. The installation</p> <p>is fairly straightforward as long as you have something solid to bolt the brackets to. We have been using this awing now for</p> <p>two seasons and I can tell you that it is German Engineering at it finest. Extremely well made and the full cassette Venezia model</p> <p>not only looks sharp but it protects the awning material from the elements which I expect will mean a longer life. We looked at</p> <p>other products before buying this one and nothing comes close to RetractableAwings.com in terms of quality. Remember that</p> <p>you are sitting under this thing so you want it to be safe in any weather. We actually just purchased a second Venezia awing</p> <p>and that is going up now. Eric at RetractableAwings.com has been great to work with and created renderings for us to</p> <p>visualize the awing on the house before we bought it and then stepped me through the purchase process. They also have</p> <p>great technical and parts support should you need it. I would rate them at the very top of their business. </pA H.
- Business Description:We expertly install custom-made vinyl windows & vinyl siding which will deliver unmatched beauty, strength & energy savings as well as enhance the architectural style of your Arkansas home. Cape Cod, country French, Colonial, Victorian, Tudor, Craftsman, cottage, Mediterranean, ranch, traditional or contemporary style home owners can let their imaginations run wild with the possibilities. We will help you find the specific style, performance and budget that meet your needs! We do not do repai..Recent Review:The work was done very well!! Detailed and carefully installed. Looks great! Impressed with work crew, both on the fascia work and the gutter work. Would have Wilson's do work again if we are ever in need againBruce C.
- Business Description:SelectBlinds.com is where you’ll find the most reviewed online window blinds and shades. Choose from an expansive, curated assortment of window treatment products, custom-made just for you. DIY much? We’re all about DIY and about making your home projects as convenient and easy as possible - get the look you want in your home while adding amazing value. Plus, all our products feature kid-friendly options for parental peace of mind. Go window shopping today at SelectBlinds.com! Free samples, f..Recent Review:Local choices were somewhat limited so we decided to try Selectblinds.com. The ordering process was very thorough and descriptions were accurate. I do wish they had more description on how the blinds are mounted and maybe post an instructional pdf on installation of each type of blind. The blinds arrived quickly and on time. They were very well made, much better than we found at Home Depot. The valance for the large blind arrived with a large crack in it, I think this was a manufacturing defect as they use magnets to mount the valances and the split occurred were one of the magnets was mounted. I contacted them and they sent a replacement valance at no charge. We will certainly order from them againBurns R.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Blindsgalore is the DIY-ers choice for the best selection and value in custom window coverings. Blindsgalore's goal is to make home improvement and decorating more affordable by providing easy access to the most comprehensive collection of custom made to order window treatments/window coverings and knowledgeable, friendly customer service professionals. We offer the most comprehensive collection of custom window treatments from Bali, Graber, Comfortex, Good Housekeepi..Recent Review:I purchased a large amount of blinds from Blinds Galore, to redecorate my home. The selection of blinds was great; the price was best around (particularly during oft-repeated manufacturer discounts). And it was easy to order, since the Blinds Galore representative was very knowledgeable, and patient through various re-work of the order. Finally, Blinds Galore was accommodating beyond expectation, for correcting mistakes that I had made in the order, not realized until after the order was deliveredRobert W.
- Business Description:At Rock N Roll Window Cleaning, we specialize in interior and exterior window cleaning for both commercial and residential clients. We operate from our two main offices in Sherwood, AR and Batesville, AR and service all of Arkansas. Our commercial clients range from small store fronts to multiple story buildings, and no residential job is too big or small! We currently service many companies you know well, including Anytime Fitness, Bedding Mart, U.S. Pizza, Colton’s Steakhouse and Gr..
- Business Description:JKJ Architects, an award winning firm, works with its clients from site analysis through to construction administration on all types of projects including commercial and residential which comprise universities, offices, schools, banks, churches, non-profit, parks, industrial, sustainable projects, master plans, historic preservation projects, remodels and tenant build-outs, interior design, renderings and building models – basically any type of project you require can be designed by the fir..
- Business Description:PRO Millwork, Inc. was established in 1996 and has been providing Central Arkansas with specialty windows and doors ever since. We began our partnership with Phantom Retractable Screens in 2005 and serve the majority of Arkansas with their product. We carry a full line of Jeld-Wen and Masonite products. Through the years we have grown to provide a full-service residential glass shop. We are dedicated to satisfaction and focus on open communication with our customers to assure that they are pl..
- Business Description:YOUR ART & DECOR is a website that offers 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 piece wall art that always arrives framed. All orders have free global shipping with no minimum purchase required. We offer, hand paintings, ethic art, modern art, kids art, and many other types of framed wall art. Our window treatments come in complete sets. Our valance sets include complete valance, customization, tiebacks, wall hooks, 2 black out curtains and 2 sheer curtains all included in as little as 140 per meters. All costs ar..
- Business Description:Full service interior design businessRecent Review:I had a great unbelievable experience with Ashley from Statements. She worked with my contractor, as well as with me to provide a beautiful interior to my condo. She selected paintings, furniture, bathroom accessories along with hallway tables, vases and lamps. She also arraigned to have several pieces of furniture reconditioned that turned out great. <br /> <br /> Ashley worked within my budget and always presented a estimate that was very accurate even including taxes and shipping. <br /> <br /> It was a truly great experience working with statements and I would recommend them to anyone. <br /Jerry B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
Are cool breezes sneaking into your home and racking up your heating bills? Choose the right exterior caulk for windows that can stand up against the elements.
How long does it take to install a window? Replacing a window can do wonders for your home’s energy efficiency, but this job isn’t always a quick fix. Learn more.
Find window treatment in
window treatment in Bee Branch
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Blindsgalore5744 Pacific Center Blvd Ste 306
San Diego, California 92121
- Palace of Glass2340 Powell St, Suite 108
Emeryville, California 94608
- Palace of Glass
- Wilson's Home Improvement Co1964 E Grand Ave
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71901
- Wilson's Home Improvement Co