Ellison's Home Improvement

Founded 1984 • With Angi since May 2013

184 Wylie Trail

Austin, AR 72007

Family owned we offer kitchen , bath remodeling and hardwood, laminate and tile sales and installation for the entire home.

04/16/2015

Brandi W.

This job was started in early December and was not completed until February. The fir-down removal and new cabinet supports were done in a single day, but the cabinet door and drawer fabrication were not completed until February. When it was completed, it was done with low quality materials. The spacing is off between cabinet drawers/doors, the drawer sits crooked, and the slides just feel cheap. Robert did do a pretty decent job matching the wood and stain and I do appreciate that matching new wood to older wood is a difficult task; however, the new materials just weren't of the same quality as the existing materials and the

Description of Work
Tear down of fir-downs above kitchen cabinets. Add new support for cabinets. Custom cabinet door and drawer to cover the area left by a previous trash compacter installation.

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor, woodworking

04/15/2015

clay C.

This was an absolutely delightful experience. They showed up every day,did excellent work and did a great job cleaning up. My deck is very large, approx 1200 sqf. I would definitely use them again highly recommend him to anyone needing any home improvements.

Description of Work
Rebuilt and repaired my deck

12/22/2014

susanna S.

Excellent service. Both small and large jobs.

Description of Work
I have used Ellison's for years. He has done floors, remodeling, room additions, porch additions, and other things for my four homes over the years. Price is reasonable and he always completes his work in a timely manner.

Category ceramic tile, hardwood floor, remodeling, home remodeling

05/31/2014

sharda S.

On time and professional installation.

Description of Work
Hardwood flooring

12/23/2013

Soonyoung L.

I'm completely happy about Ellison family's work. They are courteous, responsible, punctual and professional. I was impressed with their fast hands. The hardwood floors look really beautiful. I got four estimations, and they gave me the best bid. I gave all As but gave B for the quality because I see some gaps between planks in dining room area. I may be picky. Other than that, whole floor looks really nice. I wish there's more granular grade, then I would give them A-. I like their work so much that I asked to do kitchen back splash installation which will happen in a few days. I definitely would recommend them to friends.

Description of Work
They removed old carpet and installed new hardwood floor.

Stewart Family Floors LLC

Stewart Family Floors is a family owned business with over 20 years in the floor installation and wood floor refinishing business. We committed to pleasing everyone of our customers one floor at a time. We only do floors, and we do them well! We will install a floor that you have already purchased, or you can purchase your flooring with us through our partnering suppliers in your area. We install the latest flooring trends including Core-Tec Vinyl Plank, Bamboo flooring, floating cork flooring and waterproof laminate flooring from Pergo. We also install traditional top quality hardwood, and laminate floors at reasonable prices. We offer complete service from removing your existing floor to finishing your new floor with baseboards and/ or quarterround moldings. We also are experts at taking your tired, worn looking wood floor, and making it look like new again through our refinishing process. We worked on our first floor nearly over twenty years ago and flooring is still the only service we offer, and we do it well!

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

J&R Installation

Bath Planet of Arkansas LLC

We specialize in bathroom remodeling, not kitchen remodeling! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Bath Planet of Arkansas LLC has been in business for 5 years in the state of Arkansas. We off free in-home estimates, and also offer several different discounts. Veterans 10%, Senior Citizen 10% Cash Paying 10% Bath Planet is also is partnered with four different financing companies which offer low interest rates and small payments.

Remodeler, Bathroom Remodeler, Kitchen Remodeler, Home Improvement Service, Remodeling Contractor