Central Arkansas Line Striping

Founded 2010 • With Angi since August 2012

We are a family owned business in Central Arkansas with over 15 years of parking lot maintenance and line striping experience. Call us for all your line marking, sealcoating, pressure washing or other parking lot maintenance needs....

Color Plus Painting & Remodeling

Color Plus is a fully licensed and insured family oriented remodeling company dedicated to providing high quality work at a reasonable price. No job too big or too small. Give us a call today for a free estimate

Offers by Color Plus Painting & Remodeling on Angi
Bradford Painting

I, Les Bradford the owner of Bradford Painting, began my painting career over 24 years ago. My goal is to make sure the "customer is completely satisfied". Let me earn your trust by meeting with me and providing you with a free estimate. We offer reasonable and very competitive prices. Please give Bradford Painting a call to help with any of your interior painting, exterior painting, or drywall repair needs!

C B Painting

We specialize in interior/exterior painting. Stucco repair, drywall repair, sanding, pressure washing, deck/porch restoration, cabinet repainting/ refacing. Over 10+ years experience. We take pride in our work.

02/12/2018

Courteous, professional, and flawless execution

Description of Work
Striped parking lot yellow lines, red curbs, and number assignments to existing layout and pattern for condo association.

Category house painters

We offer parking lot line striping services including restripe, restripe over sealcoat and layouts. We also install parking lot signs and wheel stops. We work closely with a local sealcoating company who can handle your parking lot or driveway sealcoating needs.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover