Fantasy Flooring and Tile Design LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2012

We are a Family Owned, Female Operated Company of over 15 yrs. We are a Low to High Income based company that provides Inexpensive, QUALITY work. You will deal with one person from the beginning to the end of your job, thats me, Tamara Holliman Ritchie! Though I may call in helpers for large scale jobs (I am just a girl!), I PROMISE they will be persons I have trusted for YEARS if not just family. I will ALWAYS offer you references and you will ALWAYS have a 5 year guarantee of my work....

Carmichael Grafix, LLC

Carmichael Grafix, LLC is based in the Tampa Bay Florida area. We work with clients across the United States to create custom professional marketing materials, direct mail pieces, ads, animated explainer whiteboard videos, and promotional products. We also provide print services. Let us be your Graphic Arts Department. Having problems getting the correct size images for your Social Media cover photos and headers? We can help with that too! DBE in Florida with USDOT. W/MBE Certification with the State of Florida, Hillsborough County FL. and City of Tampa, FL. Carmichael Grafix has been designated as an approved vendor of the Super Bowl LV Business Connect program. We are one of 200 local diverse businesses in the Tampa Bay area identified as a certified, experienced special event production company approved to compete for contracts related to Super Bowl.

Window Genie of the Gulf Coast

We Clean Windows and a Whole Lot More! Window Genie is your local leader in home services. We specialize in window cleaning, window tinting, pressure washing, gutter cleaning and more. Our commitment to customer satisfaction and professionalism is what sets us apart from the competition. With 25 years of experience, Window Genie has earned the trust of homeowners throughout the greater Gulf Coast area. You can feel safe knowing our team of field technicians are fully trained, insured, bonded and drive custom wrapped GENIEMOBILES for easy identification. Estimates are always fast and free!

G&A Pressure Washing Services

Pressure washing- Fense,driveway,house,roof,gutter,pool cage. Automotive detailing. Best prices on the gulf coast. New business getting started but experienced. I hope to get a call have a good day!

01/08/2017

I've used her several times... She is the best in the business. Very creative (if you're not) with design and a perfectionist! Pricing is very fair and you get fabulous resultsd

Description of Work
Tile design.... bathrooms and kitchens

Category ceramic tile,countertops,marble & granite,home remodeling

01/08/2017

Fantastic! Better than I dreamed of. Can't go wrong.

Description of Work
Bathroom gut, kitchen gur, tile and more. If you are looking for the best - look no further. Perfection!!!!

Category ceramic tile,lighting,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling

Please call about any job! Nothing to big or to small. From replacing outlet covers and lighting to building homes and custom work including waterfalls and outdoor kitchens!

Not many, please call!