DIY gutter guards aim to reduce gutter maintenance on your home by cutting down on the debris that finds its way in your gutter. However, they’re not right for everyone. This guide explains the advantages and disadvantages of these systems.
Get matched with top gutter repair contractors in Sylacauga, AL
There are 9 highly-rated local gutter repair contractors.
Recent Gutter Repair Reviews in Sylacauga
- J&G Home RenovationsSam and his Team arrived on time everyday, worked hard, did an incredible job and cleaned up after each day. Very pleased with J&G and would fully recommend them.
- Andan Home & Business LLCThe repairs went absolutely great. I got in touch with Andy Robertson and he set me up with his skilled team. The workers were kind and understanding. It's been a few months since my service so I forgot their names by now but I cannot recommend them enough. I recall one of them was a gentleman who had pretty much been a part of building most/all the Jack's Restaurants around and had been doing this sort or trade for a very long time. They were thorough, professional, and did an incredible job on everything. They kept me informed with what they were doing so I didn't feel like someone was working just to run up a bill. They took great care of us and on top of everything, the cost of service was super reasonable. I will absolutely be reaching back out to them sometime soon for roof services and anything else they can help with. Well deserved A++
- Andan Home & Business LLCAndy is one of the nicest people I’ve ever met. He and his staff are courteous, prompt, caring, and do excellent work. I would highly recommend them!!
- Andan Home & Business LLCProfessional, prompt and courteous company and team of guys. Would definitely recommend and hire again.
- Prime ManagementWe worked with Matt and team to do a full tear-off of a 5 layer thick old roof in Calera, NJ — then on all new soffits, gutters and a few rows of cedar shingles to match the originals. All along the way they were accessible and prompt to respond to any questions. The work was gorgeous — we feel like we have a new house
- Prime ManagementGreat price, great work. I found this company and it’s employees to be trustworthy and reliable and I don’t think I ever said that about a contracting company before, but I am more than satisfied on how my project came out.
- North Alabama BuildersIt?s not too often that I write about a company to say how impressed I am with their service?but all I have to say is WOW. North Alabama Builders exceeded my expectations in every way possible. We worked the entire project through the company's owner, Brent. I was extremely impressed with Brent and his thorough inspection of the property, existing deck structure, listening to the vision/needs we had for the new deck and execution of the project. Brent continuously updated us throughout the project and stood behind his work in every way possible. The original estimate was very detailed and provided exactly what work we agreed upon. I was happy to see all the details in the estimate and it further provided me with confidence that Brent thought through all the details of the project. He executed exactly as he stated he would. We even ran into some issues with our existing structure (rot underneath a old door) and expanded the scope of North Alabama Builder's work. His team responded without any issues to the additional scope we added. Even with the additional work we added, Brent stayed within the budget he estimated. Additionally, there were a few details where Brent and his team went above and beyond what was in the estimate - such as painting the internal wall and trim where an old door was removed and replacing some boards in the bottom deck to make it look completely finished. We did not expect this and we were excited to see this attention to detail. We left Brent and his team with a key since we were not able to be home for the entire project. We never even thought twice about this. I would highly recommend North Alabama Builders. We were thrilled with the work and would use him again in a second
- Hinkle RoofingThis is the worst roofing company you could ever attempt to hire. When I say attempt to hire, that is exactly what I mean. I tried to hire this company a couple of years ago to repair my concrete tile roof leaks. Jeff came to my house and gave me a quote of over $13,000, and I agreed to use their services. 8 weeks later, no work was ever started, although Jeff made numerous promises on when they would get to me. I finally told him to terminate the contract. Several months later, I wrote a scorching review of this company; and guess what? Yes, Jeff calls. He tells me that if I will take down my review, they will get my job done as originally promised. I agreed and stupidly took down the review. Unfortunately, I have not heard another word from Hinkle or Jeff. They should not have any public trust Steve Adcoc
- Alabama Discount Roofing LLCThey were professional and explained everything. The clean up was excellent and they made sure that I was satisfied.
- Josiah's Remodeling & Repair IncThey were timely and professional. Their prices were reasonable and their documentation is thorough. Their invoices were clear and they provide copies.
Gutter Repair Contractors in Sylacauga
- Business Description:Clean gutters and downspouts Repair or replace gutters Repair or replace soffit Repair or replace fascia and trimRecent Review:We made an appointment for him to come and review what needed to be done, and give me a quote. He didn't show, and didn't call. Not cool. I'm only glad I found out about him before any actual work got started.Gayle W.
- Business Description:A2Z Handyman Services are skilled in all phases of home improvement projects big or small we can help get them behind you. We have been in business locally for over a decade with tons of local references and lots of verified reviews on our website, facebook, & also background checked and verified on Home Adviser and the Handy App and Angie's List. Give us a call at 256-453-6528 24hrs a day 365 days a yeaRecent Review:Excellent! I’m very pleased with the electrical work they did. My lights look beautiful!Heather C.
- Business Description:Our motto is the same today as it was in the beginning … Provide Superior Product, Installed by a professional craftsman, guaranteed lowest prices.Recent Review:It was good, oppressional and they have a good product.Huey H.
- Business Description:There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Birmingham! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while crea..Recent Review:Met with John Maenza this morning at my house. He did a great presentation, helping us to look at all the features of champion windows. I had done my homework on potential problems and he answered my question with courtesy and treated us with respect. By the time he left we felt confident in him and the companyGodelieve B.
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig..Recent Review:Very impressive. Quality work from a true professional. I would recomend to friends and family with confidence. Looking forward to using on my future projects.Gordon M.
- Business Description:We are a GAF Certified Contractor. We are a full-service residential roofing installation company. We are dedicated to customer satisfaction by using only exceptional quality materials and providing outstanding workmanship. We have built our business by doing superior work at very reasonable prices. We also attribute our success to the referrals we receive from our customers. We offer free estimates for all roof replacement projects which include a detailed description of the work to be perfo..Recent Review:I was happy with the service. They were dependable, honest, and with good communication.Doug H.
- Business Description:We are family owned and operated. We pride ourselves in using quality products, providing outstanding service and complete customer satisfaction. For over 25 years we have helped our neighbors get the latest in up-to-date energy saving products available at affordable prices. We at BUDGET, do not have the huge overhead, like larger companies, so we can pass the savings on to you and give you the personal attention you deserve. We use only qualified craftsmen installers to ensure all our c..Recent Review:The work on my mother’s home was performed professionally, completed in a timely manner, and exceeded my expectations. Rick Hinkle was absolutely awesome to work with. I felt comfortable & confident that he operated his business with honesty & integrity. He responded promptly to my initial call, was alway available, and kept me updated regularly throughout the process. I would gladly endorse & recommend Budget Siding & WindowsJacqueline S.
- Business Description:Holland Homes LLC is a full service residential contracting company for all of your needs. From small repairs to full custom homes and renovations there is no job too big or small. We provide a quality service for all of our valued customers while providing a superior product on all of our projects. Our priority is to achieve full customer satisfaction on every job while building a relationship of trust with every client to ensure a successful job. With great attention to detail on every job,..Recent Review:I need someone to financing my roof no one will do ??no one out there do financing anymore thank you alls steve 01/05/2019 angies list can anyone help me>256-525-0822>1801 dooley ave Anniston,alabamasteve c.
- Business Description:Locally & family owned. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional address - PO Box 311373, Enterprise, AL, 36331. Additional DBA - Woodall Heating & Cooling Inc.Recent Review:Woodall Heating and Cooling assisted during my house closing by inspecting my unit and replacing a start capacitor. After the work was completed and sale completed, the run capacitor failed. After originally paying for the original inspection and service, they returned promptly to diagnose the issue and provided a temporary window unit to assist cooling the house. As they previously provided a service and inspection, they provided this service free of charge while I worked with my warranty company. This is a sign of a company that understands business and consumer relationships past making a profit off of every interaction. Instead they invested in the relationship with a person which will trickle through the community and assist their business in the long termVincent F.
- Business Description:EZ Roof & EZ Restoration is locally owned and operated and serves the Metro Birmingham, Tuscaloosa, Anniston and Gadsden areas. We specialize in residential and commercial roof installation, roof repair, and insurance claims due to storm damage. EZ Roof is committed to providing you with the best customer service, most professional labor, and highest quality products in the roofing industry. We pride ourselves on delivering the big business service with a neighbor feel. We treat you like our ..Recent Review:I hired this company because I was cheap, naive, and had just bought my first house. Biggest mistake of my life! Short version: they lied about what I would get, charged me 25% more than quoted, tried to not finish the job until I threatened to sue (first time I have ever threatened to sue someone), didn’t clean up, and were completely unprofessional. Long version: the process starts off well when a rep comes, looks at the roof, and I get a quote within a day or two. The rep was on top of it, calling every couple of days to check in. I had specific details that I wanted to be done. I was told that my roof would only take a day to finished, I would have a couple weeks to pay my final bill, and the only reason why my final bill would be higher than the quote was if I needed more than three sheets of sheathing; three were included in the quote. I got multiple quotes and these guys were the fastest and cheapest by a couple hundred dollars. I choose them and the rep comes out to ask which color shingles I want. However, the shingles on the bill were base level when my quote had a higher quality. I got it fixed and paid half upfront. I did not notice a few word changes between the bill and quote. Then, nothing. I call the rep multiple times and finally get a date. I stay home on said date and no one shows up. I call and the rep says he will check into it. Then one day, I come home to find everything set up to work on my roof without notification. A single person works on my roof for the next 3 days. After the second day, I get emailed the bill and the rep calls telling me that they are done and I need to pay immediately. I tell the rep that the guy is literally still on my roof and the bill is almost a thousand dollars more than my quote. They say that there was a second layer of shingles that needed to be removed, I needed four sheathing sheets replaced, and I was being charged for the extra details that were listed in the quote. I needed 4 sheets of sheathing (three supposedly in the quote), so I could understand an extra $100. Unfortunately, the 3 sheets of sheathing were not listed in the bill I signed and I thought it was standard so did not think to ask when I saw the bill (that was on me). However, for the shingles, they should have done a better job inspecting the roof to see if there was an extra layer of shingles (one of the other companies noted it in their quote) and once again, this being my first home, I did not know that every single little detail needed to be explicitly stated. Then, trying to double charge me for the details! Really? So, I got $200 taken off for the double charge, but they would not take anything else off. Then after the third day of roofing, they stopped, said they were done, and demanded payment immediately multiple times. I kept telling them they were not done and I would not pay until they were. After multiple calls and emails threatening to have someone else finish the job and sue them to pay for it, rain came into the forecast. I emailed the boss and told him that if the roof was not finished the day before rain was scheduled, I would have the roof fixed by someone else and sue to have EZ Roofing pay the bill. I also mentioned that I had the evidence needed to win the case. The roof was quickly finished and everyone involved called me to blame the issues on one of the other people involved. And they did a poor job cleaning up with shingles in my neighbors and my back yards. When the rain came, my roof leaked where two of the three vent pipes were sticking out of the roof. I emailed them with video and got it fixed. Now, half a year later, my roof is leaking again in all three venting exits! This has been hands down the worst experience of my life. The companies I hired to do windows and mold removal at the same time gave me quotes that did not change and finished the jobs without any issues. They got raving reviewsJosh S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gutter repair contractor articles
Gutter replacement costs can vary depending on the size of your home and the type of gutters that need to be replaced. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of gutter replacement, along with what type of gutters are best for your home.
Searching for an eco-friendly and cost-effective upgrade to your propane grill? Hook it up to your home's natural gas line with the help of a pro and a DIY conversion kit. The process should only take about an hour and we’ll take you through it all.
Find gutter repair contractors in
- Alexander City
- Pell City
gutter repair contractors in Sylacauga
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & B Windows, Inc.315 Hazelwood Drive
Pell City, Alabama
- A & P Services822 fort dale rd
- A 2 Z Home Services883 county road 61
- A-TUGCO INC6008 UNIVERSITY BLVD E
- a2o Logistics1822 Double Head Rd
- Alabama Best Gutter Professionals4215 Dean Rd
- Alabama Discount Roofing LLC2108 Adkins Pl
- Alabama Re-Roof3584 Hwy 31 S. Suite 147
- Alfred's flooring and remodeling6932 CRD 29
- A & B Windows, Inc.
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Birmingham309 Cahaba Valley Pkwy N Ste H
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- CLP Services8165 US-411
- Contracting Alabama Oncall4100 Brecon Cir
- Custom Roofing And ConstructionPO Box 104
- Cutthroat Contracting LLC176 B Liberty Rd.
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Birmingham
- It's Alive113 Highland Cir
- It's Alive
- Ogle Contractors703 North Anniston Avenue
- Ogle Contractors
- Rickey Hilburn Construction1951 State Highway 132
- Rickey Hilburn Construction
- WADE GANN GUTTERS1115 CATALPA ST
- Waites Home Remodeling, Repairs, and Additions3708 Richeytown Rd
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
- WaterShed Underdeck Systems538 Cheatham Rd
- Watleyconstruction2115 18th St apt33
- Weaver Landscaping and Lawn Care119 Hickory Lane
Pell City, Alabama
- White's Seamless Gutters8950 Owls Hollow Rd
- Williams Cleaning Service LLC.709 Natco Dr.
Raibow City, Alabama
- WINDOW WORLD OF CENTRAL ALABAMA601 University Blvd
- Woodall Heating and Cooling Enterprise713 Glover Ave
- WPI Roofing & Construction112 S Pine St Ste 200
- WADE GANN GUTTERS
- Yellowhammer Roofing Inc - Florence3260 Florence Blvd.
- Yellowhammer Roofing Inc - Florence