If you want to tear down a building, deconstruction can be a better option than demolition. Deconstruction is environmentally friendly, can help the community, and save your money. Learn how to deconstruct a house step-by-step.
Get matched with top home builders in Samson, AL
There are 4 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Samson
- Frank Gordon Construction IncWe were given an estimate and within 48 hours they were starting on the slab. We had a few complications due to our soil, but Mr. Gordon arranged for dirt to be brought in without me having to worry about it. It took approximately a week (excluding the weekend) to complete the project. They even tolerated my dogs barking at them through the whole job (the job site was five feet from my dog yard) read less
- A Cut Above CarpentryI CAN NOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD FOR PAUL, HENRY and the crew Paul has to work with him. Paul is the owner and HE works the job with his crew so he was always there if I had any questions.Originally he was hired to replace the carpet for laminate and to place tile in the kitchen and new countertops. I had hired another company to fix the roof on my carport but only 12 hours after the other carpenter started I sent them off the job due to very poor carpentry and no ethics of basic carpentry knowledge by trying to put good wood on to rotten wood.At that time I asked Paul for an estimate and he was also given the bid to fix the garage roof and siding and replace the roof with metal. He then built an 12' overhang on the front edge of the house and a gabled roof over the front steps. A metal roof was also added to the house. They accomadated my desires for the house, went beyond carpentry even to the point of getting my Christmas decorations out of the garage attic as I had an injured arm and a retired senior I wasunable to do it myself. I highly recommend this crew for an excllent honest carpentry job read less
- Southern Hardwood FlooringIt went so smoothly, with no hitches. Contractors were there when they were supposed to be. If for some reason, they might be a little late, the builder, Jeff Petty or his wife called me.
- JUBILEE BUILDERSSpent time at their sales center, located on Rt. 231 in Dothan. Sales center was fully equipped using examples of their building methods as well as finished products. We were also provided with directions to a home which was under construction, and were urged to visit the site. Everything that I received seemed to be straight forward. When we visited the construction site, it was as I had anticipated. The job was approximately 80 percent complete, which gave us a good idea of the quality of the construction and some of the finished work. Overall, I found Jubilee Home Builders to be a good choice. I am not yet to the point of going under contract, but I will certainly visit them again when the time comes. I plan on making a commitment later in the year read less
- Jones PlumbingI was putting in a guest quarters and had met Kris working on jobs at the Medical Center where I work. I noticed how good he directed his workers, he seemed very knowledgeable about his equipment and was a very quick, yet accurate worker. I knew the medical center must have liked him because he always returned when a new job opened up. Kris came out and gave me a GREAT estimate and it was the same price I paid when the job was complete. I was so concerned about finding a plumber who wouldn't run me around or jack the price up days into the job. I would 100% recommend Jones Plumbing to anyone in need of ANY plumbing work read less
- WINDOLF CONSTRUCTION INCI liked their quality and craftsmanship. The house we live in has been a construction company's office. It is like a historical area. We wanted to restore and get back into our home and that required replacement of windows, putting in a new flooring, stripping down a lot of the old wood.
- GENCON ASSOCIATES IINCI contracted with Gencon in the spring to connect my house. Do to many delays, from Rain other big contract and such, Gencon was not able to do the connection for me until November. The job they did, when they finally got to me, was great. I would wait as long again, knowing that everything was done correct. Gencon was the only company that would work around my fence and put it back together when done. They did a great job. All work was done in one day read less
- A Cut Above CarpentryI am extremely impressed with the service I received from A Cut above Carpentry starting with the request for a written estimate right through to the final installation of my custom French door (which I'd like to add) turned out to be extremely challenging on this 1950?s built home. Even though the job turned out to be much more complex than originally estimated and materials were provided for which I had originally agreed to provide, Mr. Bryan would not deviate from the price he had given me. Of notable importance is that my husband was away on business during this process so of course I was somewhat anxious of my husband approval upon his return for which of course he was more than pleased with. I felt very comfortable with Mr. Bryan and his crew and was continually apprised of the details. If for no other reason than integrity alone I would most certainly use A Cut about Carpentry again read less
- Dixie HomebuildersFairly priced, efficient, polite and professional. The owner came to the work site a minimum of once a day to inspect the progress.
- Dewey Milton Homes LlcMr Melton is a fully licensed and experienced home builder and from the onset, he offered money saving suggestions which helped us achieve our finished concept but avoided several costly methods and material selections. He is extremely reliable and punctual and sensitive to deadlines, this expertise help us achieve a VA appraisal that fully recognized the value of our property and contributed significantly to our project success. His estimates are well organized and executed with precision... This was an extremely complex project and we had no surprises that were encountered, thanks to Mr Melton's project management skills. This project involved the integration of Solar Power technology, insolation, drywall hanging and finish, trim work, door hanging and integration of drainage, plumbing and electrical systems, as well as installation of ceramic and hardwood flooring and Granite counter tops. His expertise allowed us to upgrade a 30 year old house and achieve a finished product that was seamless in flow and appearance. His employees are well mannered and responsive to the customer needs. It was an extreme pleasure doing business with a building professional of his caliber. read less
House Builders in Samson
- Business Description:For more than 29 years we've been fair, honest home remodeling contractors that Tri-State area residents trust. Utilizing superior skill and customer service, our goal is to provide homeowners with professional home repair and remodeling, as well as a truly competitive price. For home remodeling and repair contractors Wiregrass homeowners look to A Cut Above Carpentry, job after job. Clients come to us when they have an idea they want to incorporate into their home. Whether it's installi.. read lessRecent Review:Great work by Cut Above. Paul and his crew do terrific work. The prices are very good, and the quality of the work is excellent.William B.
- Business Description:Dream Builders USA serves our customers with professional, effective roofing and contracting services. Owner, Kim Derks, is a 2nd generation roofer that can satisfy any of your roofing or home improvement needs. In additions to roofs, we offer remodeling, additions and will even build you a New Homes. State Certified BUILDING CONTRACTOR - Serving The State of Florida Since 1999. We offer New Construction and Existing Repairs. We offer Roof Certification Services. We offer services to Commer.. read lessRecent Review:Kim completed a metal roof replacement was was done very professionally and I am extremely happy with the end result of the project.dew drop b.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Davis Roofing has been taking care of all your roofing needs in Dothan, AL, Birmingham and Columbus, GA since 1965. Whether its emergency roof leak situations or a total roof replacement need, we have you covered.The service department division is on call for clients with roof leaks 24/7 through service dispatch technicians on call. All Emergency, Urgent and Scheduled dispatches are available so that we can better serve our clients fast and efficiently.The roof replacement division works clos.. read lessRecent Review:They finally called 2 1/2 weeks after the initial call from me. He stated he would come to my house on Friday after lunch and never showed, didn't even call me to let me know he wasn't coming or to reschedule. Poor way to do business read lessKelly M.
- Business Description:NVR, Inc. operates in two business segments: homebuilding and mortgage banking. The homebuilding unit sells and constructs homes under the Ryan Homes, NVHomes, Fox Ridge Homes and Heartland Homes. As a corporate entity, NVR, Inc. provides various support functions for each of its sub-entities. These include sales and marketing support, vital human resource specialists, and an advanced information technology department, which provide a network of resources utilized by NVR, Inc. holdings read lessRecent Review:The customer service is poor, and they lack follow through. Our garage door does not work properly and sounds like it's going to fall. In every inch of the sod, the grass is dead. I wish we had chosen a different builder read lessChristian R.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR .. read lessRecent Review:The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!Kevin F.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repair read lessRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:License Contractor:Quinney Contracting qualified and ready for the job,willing to help others in there time of need.We also know people need the job done and want business's to work with them,we are more than willing and able to work with you read lessRecent Review:I paid him in full on 08-17-2019, and he has yet to complete the repairs. Despite numerous contacts he claims he is too busy to complete the job. He has left an 83 year old house occupant with a leaking roof and unfinished dry wall and the cold weather has arrived. I only selected him from a recommendation from Angie’s list read lessJon A.
- Recent Review:We were very pleased with the tile backsplash that Mr. Gilmore installed in our kitchen, so we used him to lay our tile flooring in the kitchen as well. Again, the quality of work is very good and we have already been discussing the next several projects we will be using him for read lessRussell S.
- Business Description:We have 15 years experience in roofing and remodeling. Customer satisfaction is our number 1 proirity. We offer a 5 year labor warranty along with the manufacturers warranty. We also offer free estimatesRecent Review:Great! He has a full schedule with all the projects he has going on. Took a bit longer to come to the house to do the job, but would respond if called or texted him. When the crew came out, they were very friendly and got along great. They were very quick and efficient. Had to get license # for insurance and didnt hesitate to give it unlike other contractors read lessM H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
Need a little help learning how to price construction jobs? If you’re a general contractor looking for some guidance on how to win the bidding process and make more profit per job, we’ve got you covered. Keep reading for more.
Generating new leads is vital to the success of any contractor business. Whether you’re an electrician or plumber, new leads don’t have to be hard to come by. Learn how to grow your business in this guide for general contractors.
Find home builders in
- New Brockton
- Ponce De Leon
- Laurel Hill
- Fort Rucker
- Defuniak Springs
- Midland City
home builders in Samson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- A Cut Above CarpentryPO Box 10377
- A1contractors8082 Veterans Pkwy
- AAA Air Care, Affordable Solar, Duct SaversPO Box 375
- All Phase ConstructionPO Box 9931
- Apex Roofing and Construction5800 Henderson Rd
- Auxiliary Power Systems Inc944 Fall Branch Rd.
- A Cut Above Carpentry
- Backyard Paradise Inc62 Bunker Dr
- Backyard Paradise Inc
- Davis Roofing1829 West Main Steet Suite 4
- Dexter Gilley Construction, LLC201 W College St
- DK Remodeling16128 Cottonwood Rd
- Dream Builders USA Inc14404 NW Highway 19
- Dryden Contracting2841 ROCKY HEAD ROAD
- Dynabilt TechnologiesPO Box 726
- Davis Roofing
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Gilmore's Construction283 Ginger Ln
- Gilmore's Construction
- Hogan Builders Inc.305 Old Commerce Road A
- Hogan Builders Inc.
- Modern Management Services1251 Blake Rd
- Modern Management Services
- NVR Inc11700 Plaza America Dr 500
- NVR Inc
- Outlaw construction & remodeling2901 Ross Clark Cir
- Outlaw construction & remodeling
- People's Choice Painting1874 County Rd 621
- People's Choice Painting
- Quinney Contracting38 Amber Ln
Dixons Mills, Alabama
- Quinney Contracting
- Rosser Construction507 Magnolia Ave
- Rosser Construction
- Sanders Home Improvement2706 South County Road 49
- Southern Hardwood Flooring3541 County Rd 606
- Specialty Contracting and Supplies206 Frank Street
- STEADFAST ENTERPRISES INC170 INGATE RD
- Sterling Cornerstone Builders44 Fieldcrest Lane 2602
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Sanders Home Improvement