A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Brundidge, AL
There are 0 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Brundidge
- DOTHAN IRRIGATION CO.We knew that what we needed done was going to cost a hefty amount of money. Our sprinklers hadn’t worked in years. Dothan Irrigation was the #1 company listed for sprinkler repair on Angie’s List. Ron was prompt and efficient. His staff ran into one problem after another with my system. Broken heads, broken pipes, broken valves were just a few things needing replacement. The job was completed in a timely manner and while the price ended up being more than we had expected, it was a fair price. I would recommend Dothan Irrigation without hesitation
- P C'S NURSERY & LANDSCAPINGThe first person that was sent out from P C's was excellent. He really got to work quickly checking sprinkler head to trouble shoot any issues and anything he found was dealt promptly. He really ran around the yard to get everything in order. We had a problem a few weeks later and asked for the same man to come back out and we kept getting no response from the company. Eventually, they told us he was on vacation and they would send him out when he got back. The person that came out was not the same guy, but he did fine. The first guy did so well he really raised the bar and my expectations, he had such a great attitude. Overall, everything went well. The price was reasonable, there is a service charge and then they charge per hour
- DOTHAN IRRIGATION CO.1-day duration! What else can I say! I had a sprinkler system pipe that was a t-connection had come loose on and created a hole in the yardat the solenoid valve. Therefore, I had to turn the water supply off at the road to keep the water from continuously running down the driveway and my water bill up. I talked to Mr. Frantz on the phone the day before, left a temporary garage code for him to get to the controller box while I was at work, and he fixed it the next day. He verified that none of the piping was leaking from the water main and then corrected the t-fitting, so it would not come loose again. I've had the water main turned on ever since the next day and haven't had one bit of leakage. I recommend this company, although I felt the charge was a little high. However, I'm a frugal person that likes to do things myself, so in actuality, the timeliness, get-it-done attitude, and results made the price very reasonable. I'm glad I got him to do it mainly because it would have taken me another year or so to fixi it and it probably would've broke again. Also, I'd already been using a work-around for a little over a year; so, yeah, it was totally worth it
- DOTHAN NURSERIESThey are good honorable people and they do good work. They are quick, efficient and pleasant. They have every honorable characteristic that I can name.
- S & J IrrigationHe was prompt and very thorough, while going above and beyond my expectations. He is not going the be the least expensive but his work is going to be top notch. His equipment is the best as far as his sprinkler heads. If I'm going to pay for something I want top quality. His knowledge of sprinkler heads and doing a water analysis is really good. He will tell you about the sprinkler heads and how it will affect water flows and how that will affect your water bill. He is family owned and operated
- LOVE IRRIGATION INCThey did a very good job. They are very conscientious. They are not cheap but they do great work. They come out when they said they will. It took them less than a day.
- DOTHAN IRRIGATION CO.It was a good experience, the only problem we can't get them to come back. They are just not following back with callbacks to do sprinkler heads.
- Lucky Lawn Service, Inc.Call to repair sprinlker system, provider came to residence, gave a estimant on cost, scheduled appointment for the next day but did not show or call. Finally I called to see what happened and provider apoligized and resechduled appointment. Still have not heard back from provider.
Irrigation Systems Installers in Brundidge
- Business Description:Modern Management takes the worries out of any task with our highly skilled team. We manage property's big and small ,we also cater to the individual needing repairs we offer a wide range of services with a competitive rate and a service that always aims higher than customer expectations
- Business Description:Dr. Dirt Lawn Care, Inc. is a locally owned, licensed and insured company offering premier lawn care management programs and services to our customers. *Deployment discounts *Bundled services discount pricing (Treatment & maintenance) *Monthly billing available *New account referral discountRecent Review:The dandelions are all gone but now, I have new, harder to control, undesirable weeds in my lawn. I may call them again at some point.Carolyn V.
- Business Description:Smith Well Repair is a hometown company that provides expert advice and quality work at an affordable price. We provide quality parts and experienced system set-ups to reassure a longer water well system life. As a fourth generation water well company we take pride in everything we do. We try to make having a well as rewarding as it can be. It's no surprise to anyone that well water is healthy and good. So dont wait untill you're without water call and have your well system inspected today to..
- Business Description:Tri State Home Services is a one stop shop for all you home service needs. We accept cash, check, debit and credit cards.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:Owned & operated. We are Family Business, we're the owner still works an runs this company. Please don't be intimidated by our name. My grandfather started it. I just added the on call. To help customers out without charging them crazy prices for after hours emergenciesRecent Review:.deanna y.
- Business Description:JACK OF ALL TRADES/NOTHING WE CAN'T DO/ HEATING-COOLING AND REFRIGERATION CERTIFIED/ COMPLETE RENOVATIONS TO TOASTER REPAIR/ NO MARK UP ON ANY PARTS OR MATERIALS TO COMPLETE JOBS!!/ $30HR FLAT FEE FOR CONTRACT WORK/ ALL WORK DONE BY MYSELF ON ALL JOBS/ I PUT MY NAME ON ALL PROJECTS I DO/ CAN BE CALLED 24-7 AT 248-884-1562 / GET IT DONE RIGHT AND ASAP CALL NOW!
- Business Description:Small town Owner / Operator. Specializing in Heavy Equipment Repairs. Over 20 years in welding experience and tractor services. Call day or night.
- Business Description:Landscape management and renovation is our specialty! 40 years combined experience. Horticulturist on staff and s.l.p. certification held by multiple staff members. We are not the joe blow and go service, we are detailed oriented and very dependable
- Business Description:Owner-operated. 3 employees. May use subs. Adds travel charges. Military discount of 10%. Charges extra for after-hours calls.Recent Review:Mr. Henderson was very quick to get the tree cut before I could get to the job site from Ky.He told me that he would cut the tree and clean it up. He cut the tree then removed the valuable logs. He solicited the city to load the logs for him. He said the city would clean up the limbs, They picked up most of them but left a 8"small log about 6' long that they could not reach with their boom. They made no effort to rake up the small limbs. I called Greg Henderson and he said he would send someone to clean it up. I left Alabama to return home on Saturday Feb. 8 and he had not cleaned it up. There are print marks on the front of the house which I feel were put on the painted brick by his crew in taking down the trees. I had swept leaves and limbs off of the roof about a week before the tree was cut. On the back side of then roof was a lot of small limbs making it needful for me to sweep it again. The shingles were raised at one point on the front edge of the roof above where the tire? print marks were found on the bricks. I had another tree service company to look at the job at the time that Mr. Henderson was taking down the tree. They text me and said Mr. Henderson was not licensed to do work in the city and that I could get in trouble for hiring a nonlicensed contractor who had been informed to refrain from doing work in the city. I shared this with Mr. Henderson who only laughed it off and said "I have the city cleaning up my work". I feel that I paid him to do a job and part of the work was a free service done by the city maintenance department <br /Larry M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- New Brockton
- Fort Rucker
- Pine Level
- Union Springs
- Level Plains
lawn irrigation services in Brundidge
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Delta Lawn Care355 Ogden Ave
- Delta Lawn Care
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Family Guy Services205 Shadowood Dr
- Family Guy Services
- NWF Plumbing PLUS LLC141 Lonnie Jack Dr
- NWF Plumbing PLUS LLC
- Restoration Services LLC207 Montezuma Ave.
- Restoration Services LLC
- S&J Irrigation812 Skipper Rd
- S&J Irrigation
- Wembec Enterprises LLC630 Littlefield Rd.
- Wembec Enterprises LLC