Upholstering a headboard can transform your sleeping space in a totally luxe way. Learn how to upholster a headboard using this simple guide. The bonus is that you don't need any sewing or complex carpentry skills to achieve a professional look.
Get matched with top upholsterers in Big Lake, AK
There are 2 highly-rated local upholsterers.
Recent Upholstery Reviews in Big Lake
- LUGO'S UPHOLSTERYHe said they could pick them up in half an hour and have them done on Friday. They showed up on time , very friendly and professional , quickly had them loaded up. He called Thursday afternoon said they were done and could deliver them in 15 minutes . They showed up exactly 15 min later and the bill was $ 400 as quoted. If it hadn't happened to us we would not of believed it - UNBELIEVABLE service , would definitely highly recommend them . Very very impressed
- LUGO'S UPHOLSTERYThe price quoted was $600 including labor and materials. We did not receive a written estimate (our fault - we didn't ask). The final price was $550 (an unsolicited discount). The work was top notch with exceptional foam and fabric (extra thickness on the foam seat) and excellent stitching with edging hemmed and staples covered. Mr. Lugo was very helpful, took time to show us options and explained the process. The work took about 8 days. Contact with two other employees when we dropped by to check on the progress was also very pleasant and helpful
- Different Strokes Of AlaskaRon at Different Strokes Of Alaska is fair and he stands behind his work. I drove from Alaska to Montana and back three years ago and I had something go wrong on my truck that he had just replaced. I ended up having to get it fixed in Montana and when I got back he reimbursed me for the part that they fixed. It was a little plug relay and it shouldn't have gone bad because it was pretty well brand-new. So he is trustworthy, honest, and has integrity. Ron has a full line of mechanics and I won't take my truck anywhere else. He only deals in Ford Diesels. They have a waiting area with magazines and cable TV to watch. There's coffee and if you go there on Fridays you might get a doughnut that he buys for his employees.... My truck is a personal vehicle but I use it for work also
- LUGO'S UPHOLSTERYI had checked with two upholsterers in the city, and I was quoted over the phone a price of $125 per chair. We went to meet with the proprietor, and he did not show when we were choosing fabric. Luckily, we did choose an alternate fabric, as the one we chose was reserved for auto upholstery. We were told it would take 3 or 4 days. A week later, after multiple phone calls, the chairs were delivered to us with an invoice in the amount of $1400. I was not contacted of the change in price. Otherwise, we might have not invested such an amount for a 30-year-old dining set. The chairs are quite comfortable, and it is in good condition. And honestly, the work was exceptional with the stitching and the quality of foam used. We just thought it was very unprofessional on Mr. Lugo's part not to contact us with the price change
- LUGO'S UPHOLSTERYI contacted Lugo's upholstery upon the recommendation of a friend. Three different estimate appointments were set with Mr. Lugo not showing up for any of them. I took a day off work for the first one-when I called to see why he hadn't shown, I only got a message phone. He did call the next day and said he was out of town and one of his workers was supposed to take care of the estimate. We set another appt- he called me before the appt because he hadn't written down the time. He was unable to make the second appt. We set a third which had to be rescheduled due to a delivery of another item. On the last attempt, he called an hour and a half after the scheduled appt. time and left a message saying he was too busy and to call if I wanted to reschedule. I have seen his work and it is meticulous and lovely but customer service is obviously not their strong suit. I will look for another business at this point
- LUGO'S UPHOLSTERYThis was a horrible experience! We brought in 4 cushions we needed to have re cut and told the owner we needed 2 of each cushion recut for rv. The price quoted was very high, but based on the reviews we went with him. The cushions were supposed to be ready on a Friday (we dropped them off on a Monday), I called in the morning and no one knew what I was talking about. Called the owner, he said he would call the shop and call us back. 2 hours later the shop called and said they were ready. When we got there, there was only one set done AND they were cut the wrong size! We took our cushions and will have them remade elsewhere! Very unprofessional, no call back from owner, nothing
- MERRILL FIELD UPHOLSTERYI brought my favorite wing back chair to these guys to have the bottom cushion repaired and have the chair cleaned. I was quoted $150 for the work and was told this was a two hour job and that I could pick the chair up the next day. They had the chair a week. I had to call them 4 days in a row to find out about my chair. When I picked up my chair they said they couldn?t clean it for the price they quoted me. The chair reeked of cigarette smoke. The bottom cushion is now worse than it was when I brought it to them. The cushion in lopsided and you can feel the front of the wood frame on the back of your legs
Upholsterers in Big Lake
- Business Description:We are located in California and do not offer regular dry-cleaning services. Premier is the nation's finest suede and leather garment cleaner. WE PREFER THAT YOU CALL US DIRECTLY WITH ANY REQUESTS OR QUESTIONS AT (949) 244-0943, OR E-MAIL US AT: email@example.com. IF YOU EMAIL US, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER. Highly recommended by the finest retail stores in the U.S., including Nordstrom, Armani, Tom Ford, Gene Hiller, etc. Thousands of clients from all over the country who demand..Recent Review:Repair a hole in leather jacket sleeveVicki M.
- Business Description:Our company was founded by David Berger over thirty years ago and David has been selling table pads direct to the public for over forty years. We know our table pads and we know how to design the perfect fit the very first timeRecent Review:price is better other places magnets do not work keeping panels connectedStephen F.
- Business Description:Started by Paul Freeman, a lifetime collector of Arts and Crafts period textiles, Archive Edition offers reproductions of a hand selected collection of the finest Arts and Crafts textiles discovered throughout his lifetime. Archive Edition Textiles are copywrited reproductions of authentic Arts and Crafts patterns using modern materials. In 2014, Freeman partnered with Karl Eulberg, an executive in the furniture industry and lifetime fan and collector of Arts & Crafts. Eulberg brings a backg..Recent Review:It hasn't gone. Have you not read several previous reviews???Gene P M.
- Business Description:Merrill Field Upholstery services providing the best quality cleaning for your home or business. Solution driven methods combined with industry experience and personal care is the formula that has given us the reputation we deserve. Also car's, truck's airplane's, furniture, boats, all-terrain vehicles
- Business Description:Total for truck repairs.
- Business Description:Furniture reupholstery
Explore our Solution Center for helpful upholsterer articles
Unless your leather sofa is seriously stained, you may be able to clean it yourself quite easily.Avoid overcleaning leather furniture.
upholsterers in Big Lake
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Archive Edition Inc12575 Crenshw Blvd
- Archive Edition Inc
- Berger's Table Pad Factory1501 W Market St
- Berger's Table Pad Factory
- Different Strokes Of Alaska6620 Arctic Spur Rd
- Different Strokes Of Alaska
- PREMIER SUEDE/LEATHER & SPECIALTY CLEANERS2973 Harbor Blvd 180
Costa Mesa, California
- PREMIER SUEDE/LEATHER & SPECIALTY CLEANERS