Compare quotes from top satellite tv providers
Get matched with top satellite tv providers in Tucson, AZ
There are 2 highly-rated local satellite tv providers.
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local Pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best Pro for the job.
Recent Satellite Tv Reviews in Tucson
- Dish NetworkWe had no issues with them or whatsoever. Everything is OK. They’re professional. They came and did everything pretty and installed everything quick and I think their efficient.
- Dish NetworkWe have been using them for four or five months. Compared to what I had for years, in Minneapolis, it is much easier to get a hold of someone in customer service with Dish Network. We just had a problem, they called and told us that they will be airing a show and we couldn't see it in our TV, but they came out and repositioned my satellite and shook everything. So far, I am very pleased with them and it has been a good experience for us. The price is high but less than what I was paying for cable before. I am on a three-year contract with them. It is a much less stressful experience than what I had with the previous satellite network providers
- DIRECT ACCESS TVThey're not expensive. They were very courteous and on time. They called before they arrived. It was excellent service. Everything has been working fine since he came out. There's been no problems.
- DIRECT ACCESS TVI have used them forever and I like them because we get a lot of channels. They installed the dish and it has worked fine. We have had problems a couple of times but they have come out to fix them.
- Dish NetworkWhen I needed something, their responsiveness and punctuality was an A. I would continue using them for now.
- Dish NetworkWe signed up for a 2 year contract with DIsh and when the service began, we were satisfied with the service. However, as time went on, we started having minor issues with the service such as the picture freezing several times a day and having to reboot the receiver when it would freeze up. Then after approximately 20 months into the contract, we started experiencing problems with our local channels and not receiving all of them. After contacting customer service at Dish, they offered me a 42 cent, yes $0.42 credit to my account for the inconvenience. I talked to several supervisors and left numerous messages to have someone call us back, but nobody ever returned any of the calls. Thanks to the poor customer service at Dish, we decided it would be in our best interest to pay the early termination fee and go with Directv which has been a great decision that we wish we would've made earlier
- DIRECT ACCESS TVDirecTV was charging us $10/month for and "Advanced Receiver-HD on a 24 month contract. We had 10 months left in contract when we moved. They are now charging us $20/month for equipment (the Advanced Receiver) that we no longer using and that we have returned to them! We could understand their charging us $10/month for the remaining 10 months but not the $20/month. Of course they stated that there would be no charge if we have their service at our new address. Thats a $200 charge for not getting their "service" at our new address
Satellite Tv Services in Tucson
- Business Description:Southwestern Low Voltage has been a low voltage company since 2001. We are Licensed*Bonded*Insured.Recent Review:Comcast came out a couple of weeks ago and said that our interior internet cable was ruined. They suggested that we hire an electrician to run the cable. I called a couple of electricians but they were booked far in advance (and would have cost more). I talked with Frazier from Southwestern Low Voltage. He came out and gave us an estimate and had the wire installed within a week. We are very happy with the work he didDeana C.
- Business Description:Tv Wall Mounting Sound bar wall mounting Network Setup Security Cameras Doorbells Smart Devices Remote Programming In Wall Speakers In ceiling Speakers Patio TV/Surround System Theater Room Design Alarm System InstallatioRecent Review:They walked me through the process, installed and set up the equipment in quick order. Very pleasant, professional & competent throughout the install. I was exceptionally pleased and will most definitely call AudioVideoPrism for any future audio-video projectdonald b.
- Business Description:We are happy to serve to you 24*7.Recent Review:On time and curtious and quickly. <br />Richard K.
- Business Description:Local authorized distributor for multiple entertainment services including Dish, Directv, Cox, CenturyLink, Comcast Xfinity, & Vonage Phone. 12 years of experience serving the Tucson community and reaching all southern Arizona
- Business Description:You may place order anytime from 24 hours of 7days a week with us.
- Business Description:It's all about you. you tell us when to be there. Don't settle for 4 - 6 hour wait times or having to take a whole day off from work. Our technicians are true certified professionals with 7 year background checks and we carry a $5M Insurance Policy. Your in-home experience will be respectful, safe and secure. Our expertise is In-Home Consumer Electronics Installation such as On Wall TV's, Home Theaters, Computers, and Wireless Network set up and service. Don't know what you need? please visit..
- Business Description:Audio and Video installations at 1/2 the price of the Big Box Stores!
- Business Description:Get Cable TV Service from Dish Network, the premier satellite TV dish provider.Recent Review:When I needed something, their responsiveness and punctuality was an A. I would continue using them for now.Mark C.
- Business Description:We are happy to let you know about cheap deals in your local area.
- Business Description:Best Deal In Town is a discount electronics store that specializes in overstock and open box LCD, LED, and Plasma Flat Screen HDTV's. We carry some of the most popular brands including Sony, Samsung, Vizio, Mitsubishi, Sharp, Panasonic, Toshiba, Philips, JVC, and more. We normally carry HDTV's in size from 22"-65" and will occasionally get smaller and larger sizes in stock as well. Our prices tend to be only a fraction MSRP prices. We do test all of our items to ensure they are in perfect wor..Recent Review:It went well. We went into the store where they had hundreds of TV's. My husband had a good idea of what he wanted and the sales guy really took his time to talk through the different options.Angela S.
See all 2 highly rated companies in TucsonJoin Angi now
Find satellite tv providers in
satellite tv providers in Tucson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 stop entertainment155 W Ajo Way
- 1 stop entertainment
- AK Security Solutions29720 Quinkert St
- AK Security Solutions
- Castle Point CSG, Inc.3013 Rainbow Dr Ste B
- Channel Choice TV1550 W Wetmore Suite 150
- Comcast2500 E 6th St
- Comcast225 N Country Club Rd
- Comcast2731 East Broadway Boulevard
- Comcast Tucson120 S Country Club Rd
- Comcast Tucson3000-3098 E Broadway Blvd
- Cox Communication2635 E Broadway Blvd
- Cox Communication3433 E Terra Alta Blvd
- Castle Point CSG, Inc.
- Extreme Computer Repair213 Arrowhead Blvd Suite F-2
- Extreme Computer Repair
- Hdtv City3805 River Rd #105
- Hdtv City
- IV Support Holdings LLC500 West Putnam Ave Suite 400
- IV Support Holdings LLC
- WISEGUYS CUSTOM HOME THEATER1802 W. Grant Road, #103
- WISEGUYS CUSTOM HOME THEATER