Get matched with top floor polishers in San Francisco, CA
There are 1 highly-rated local floor polishers.
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local Pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best Pro for the job.
Recent Floor Buffing Reviews in San Francisco
- SAN JOSE PLUMBINGFrom the initial phone call everyone was courteous, professional, and on time. Knowing that I was doing a mini remodel, the plumber took care in ensuring that the broken pipe was repaired with no damage to surrounding tile, and not to scratch any other fixtures while removing them. They performed an excellent job at a reasonable price
- Steven Dillon Floor MaintenanceHe showed up on time, didn't try to sell me on extra services, and did a good, thorough job. He seemed very honest and professional.
- SANTA CRUZ METAL POLISHINGThis guy is excellent. It was worth driving about 50 miles to get to him. He is 100% professional and completed the work as promised for the price, actually a little less than estimated - SHOCK! How often does that happen? He even did a favor and did the work in a shorter timeframe than he'd normally complete the work as he knew I wanted the use the silver at an event the following week. Great work
- Appleby Cleaning and RestorationThe price was reasonable. They come when they say they are going to come. They have enough help to do what you want done. I would think they are professional because they do a lot of work.
- PRESTIGE AUTO BODYBacking out of a parking space at a shopping center, I struck an anchored low metal bench with the right front part of my front bumper. As I was getting out to assess the damage, I thought I might have a minor scrape. I was shocked to see the bumper pulled out of its mooring ! Screws holding bumper were ripped through very thin metal attaching the bumper. Took it to Prestige the next morning and had it back by mid afternoon. He reattached the bumper, buffed out the scrapes, and did some touch up. Not perfect, but a lot cheaper than replacing the bumper
- Five Star Hardwood FloorsHe was very good. I called him the morning to set up an appointment. He said he was available the same day. He came out and he was very nice. He was polite and he surprised me that it only took him an hour. The floors look great; he did a very nice job. I would use him again.
- Pan American Collision CenterI had only 3,000 miles on my new Audi, and the hood had multiple scratches from my last car wash. I checked with my dealer and they recommended that I take it to Pan American to see if it could be buffed out or need to be repainted. He felt they were the best in town. The facility is huge, very high tech and immaculate. The ladies at the desk and Danny gave me a warm hello. Danny took the car, told me to grab some coffee and a seat and he'd have a technician evaluate the scratched hood. About twenty minutes later, Danny showed up and said and quot;good newsand quot;; the scratches could be buffed out. I said great,when can it be done. He smiled and said it was all done. I've never had a major accident, but I've had minor body work done on a number of high end cars. I wish I had found Pan American years earlier. Their facility, the quality of their work and their charges are far better than any body shop I've used in the last 26 years
- Five Star Hardwood FloorsWe had some scheduling issues but that was promptly worked out. I only had a level 1 cleaning done. The floors look better than before although I will warn you not to expect dirt crusted scratches to come out clean at level 1. I would hope they would come out with the higher level services that include buffing. Service was professional and products used didn't seem toxic
- PLEASANTON HAND CAR WASHCar wash seems to be geared to get as many cars through as possible, with less attention to detail than I expected. I needed a car wash for my new car as I had driven it from Southern to Northern California right after I bought it (bugs and dust mostly). I also wanted a good coat of wax. Dropped the car off, they said they would be fast, about 30-40 minutes, and they barely took 20-25 minutes. The inside had cleaning residue left on two surfaces (the Nav screen and another screen) that I had to clean once I got home. Water was still evident inside the doors, which really surprised me. Apparently I had picked up about 10-15 tiny paint flecks (white on my gray car) while driving and I had expected them to be removed with the wash and wax, however they were still there when the presented the car to me (the worker did clean them up when asked). Sure the car is new and might not show a huge improvement when waxed, but I expected to see wax residue or improved color to indicate the car had been waxed. If it had, it was a very quick job. I joined Angie's list specifically to find a few tradesmen and a good detailer. The nearest detailer has not responded, so I tried this hand car wash. For $70 I really expected my car to look better than if it had just been through a standard wash and dry. I was going to ask them for additional services but after I saw how they did the car, I decided to pass. The greeter/saleperson was a little agressive but became less so when I volunteered that I wanted an expensive service. She had assured me everything I wanted done would be done, but when the wash and wax were over, she was nowhere to be seen. The cashier was friendly and attentive. We have some rare rain today and their rain policy is not a free rewash within 24 hours, but a PAID rewash within 48 hours ($22 instead of $29). I just wasn't that happy with the car wash, wax, and service and would not recommend to others. Once I left I noticed many people rolling through to get a standard wash, and maybe if that's all you want, they are good enough
Last update on July 19, 2015
Buffing Services in San Francisco
In Business Since 1986 with a storefront location servicing neighboring communities with quality service for over 30 years. David brings a unique blend of knowledge and experience to KMC Cleaners & Restoration being a fiber, fabric and hard surface consultant. "We Stand Behind Our Work 100%" If you are not pleased with your cleaning or restoration, we will redo our job again for free. If you are still not pleased for any reason, we will give you a refund. What could be more fair? You h..
"SHORT REVIEW: Most of the work was extremely effective at getting floors clean. They were very responsive and attentive in getting my business, but I had a few issues with the results and the company exhibited poor responsiveness here, failing to address them, and despite having a guaranteed did not offer to refund any money and didn't follow through with returning to do a second cleaning. So I'm disappointed with their customer service, and their commitment to quality in terms of honoring their "guarantee". LONG REVIEW: I had several rooms to clean, both tile and carpeting: 4 rooms with tile and 4 rooms plus stairs with carpet. The company was highly responsive to my initial inquiries and in setting up both consult and actual work appointments. The quote was not cheap, but I figured with the good reviews on this site that I'd be paying for quality. The carpets got very clean. Two of the three rooms with tile got very clean. So quality there was good. However, in some of the rooms there was some small damage to the wall and an appliance. I understand accidents happen, but one of the damaged areas must have resulting in debris the worker would have seen. I wasn't so bothered by the damage itself, but by them not telling me of it. I sent photos to the salesperson (I think he's a co-owner as well) and he did not dispute the damage though he stated that the worker insists he didn't notice any. He said he'd follow up after Thanksgiving with a subsequent appointment to try another method on the tile floor that didn't get clean but he never did pursue, and that's despite my emailing him multiple times.
Professional Home and Business Services CSA Home and Business Services makes it easier than ever to get local reliable and professional cleaning service, qualified professional plumbing technicians, Electricians + flooring installers to complete your home or business project.
Extreme Janitorial was founded in 2004. We are a local family owned business based in Oakland. We clean a large variety of building types in the greater Bay Area. We provide a full range of cleaning and janitorial services in Offices, Retail, Restaurants, Manufacturing and Industrial Facilities, Fitness Clubs, Veterinary Clinics and Hospitals, and others. All our staff are trained professionals and paid well to ensure they take care of your facilities. We pride ourselves on our fast and accur..
Top Notch Builders (TNB) is a licensed contractor with over 35 years of contracting experience serving the greater San Francisco Bay Area. Concrete polishing has become a great alternative to other flooring options. With the movement towards green products, a polished concrete floor creates a natural, low maintenance surface. Most of the large retail warehouse stores utilize polished concrete in their facilities because it is easier to clean and reflects up to 30% more light. TNB utilizes P..
Ive had 9 years plus experience working on high end (1mill plus) custom homes in napa under Vintage Buildes.Ive broken off on my own.I have all tools,workers and subcontractors needed for a project of any scope.Free estimates. We can discuss details of job to modify job cost(quick repair or done right, and different materials or techniques).I can bring pictures of jobs or specific pictures based on what exactly you want done. I have references. My rates are very reasonable for the amount of e..
Our COMMITMENT to QUALITY WORK is of the utmost importance and we settle for nothing less. We refuse to leave any of our customers unsatisfied. Customers have LIFETIME WARRANTY on all body work done at our shop. All of our technicians follow factory and manufacturing guidelines. They are sectioned by division to work on cars (Domestic, German, Asian, etc.) they were trained to fix. Our shop is constantly advancing and staying up-to-date with the latest equipment and preliminaries for ou..
"GOOD JOB. WOULD RECOMMEND TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS."
See all 1 highly rated companies in San FranciscoJoin Angi now
Find floor polishers in
- Daly City,
- South San Francisco,
- San Bruno,
- Moss Beach,
- Belvedere Tiburon,
- San Mateo,
- Mill Valley,
- Foster City,
- El Granada
floor polishers in San Francisco
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Appleby Cleaning and Restoration1660 Timothy Dr
San Leandro, California 94577
- Appleby Cleaning and Restoration
- KMC Cleaners & Restoring Services676 Bockman Road Suite A
SAN LORENZO, California 94580
- KMC Cleaners & Restoring Services
- M&M Mobile Car Wash and Detail4125 Dyer street #13
Union City, California 94587
- M&M Mobile Car Wash and Detail
- ONE STOP MAINTENANCEP.O. BOX 4282
San Rafael, California 94913
- ONE STOP MAINTENANCE
- Peninsula Hardwood Floors, Inc595 TAYLOR WAY
San Carlos, California 94070
- Peninsula Hardwood Floors, Inc
- SANTA CRUZ METAL POLISHING2535 7TH AVE STE 6
Santa Cruz, California 95062
- SANTA CRUZ METAL POLISHING
- THE UPHOLSTERY CLEANING SPECIALISTS2916 McBryde Ave
Richmond, California 94804
- THE UPHOLSTERY CLEANING SPECIALISTS