Regularly cleaning your dryer vent can prevent dust, lint, and other debris from building up. That buildup can be dangerous, but so can cleaning the dryer vent yourself. Here’s why it’s best to let a professional do the job.
Get matched with top dryer vent cleaning services in Portland, OR
There are 58 highly-rated local dryer vent cleaning services.
Recent Dryer Vent Cleaning Reviews in Portland
- POWER VAC LLCI was extremely pleased with Power Vac LLC, and all of their people. Upon arriving on the first scheduled date the technician realized that too many hoses would need to be connected to reach the furnace, so instead of just going ahead he recommended coming back with their portable unit. Upon coming back, the two technicians were pleasant, professional and the did outstanding work (and clean up). I would hire them again in a heartbeat
- Ace Handyman ServicesI needed to have a damaged concrete-set post and mailbox removed and replaced with a new post and mailbox in the exact same location due to surrounding structural features and a property line. I feared the old post removal would be impossible to do, but installer Darrell Hill masterfully removed the post, and then he installed the new post and mailbox with great attention to detail and "level" precision. I was very impressed and grateful for Darrell's experience, skill, and quality workmanship at a fair price. I will be using the company again for future needs
- J&M ServicesGreat. Probably could have had it done for less but the service was well worth it. Thorough. courteous, punctual, professional.
- Better Air NorthwestZach and Jake did an excellent job on the air duct and dryer vent cleaning. Came on time, gave us a heads up on their ETA. Upon arrival they explained clearly the procedure and the tools they will be using. Throughout the procedure they were very polite and answered all our questions to our satisfaction. They reattached my airvents properly and took out some bad insulation. They showed us the dirt accumulated from the clean up job (a good amount) and vacuumed the entire house leaving the job site spotless. Thank you so much. Will hire again
- Carpet MDExcellent, Mitch did a very professional job and helped fix a computer problem at no extra charge. They are the best!
- J&M ServicesEverything was done exactly according to their estimate, the two men were very considerate and careful in doing their job, and were very helpful in explaining what it was they were doing and what they had found.
- BURTON PEST CONTROLOutstanding service. Diligence and great attitude. And the price was great, too. Hire RayBurton and you'll have no regrets.
- Better Air NorthwestThe day Better Air's team was set to come clean the ducts & vents in our home there was still a lot of snow and ice on the ground from a blizzard a few days before. We have a long narrow driveway that passes three other houses before reaching ours. It had not been shoveled at all - we all have chains or AWD on our cars. When the team knocked on our front door, they apologized for being a little late, but pointed at their van, which was stuck at the beginning of the driveway. They were digging through the snow bit by bit to reach our house! They didn't complain about it, in fact they were cheerful. But it took some time to get the van up the driveway without chains. We expected that they may cancel and reschedule rather than work so hard just to start the job. But they were very dedicated to getting the work done. They did a great job, and took the time to do it right. They didn't seem tired or frustrated from the shoveling, they seemed motivated and like they enjoy their work. In the end they showed us all the gunk that they got out of our system. I used to have sneezing fits at night in our home, but haven't had a single one since they cleaned the system. Highly recommend these hard working and friendly folks
- KAP's HVAC2 service people came out and completed the task with competence and professionalism. They were very personable and respectful. They were not on time for the appointment. However, we still give the service an excellence.
- Ace Handyman ServicesI was very happy with the person that did the work and the work they did. He was punctual and communicated well. We discussed options for the repair and decided on a more temporary fix to make it through winter, which was the right decision - good flexibility. Work was done quickly and well and I now have a sound front porch, work was done in a day, and the price was appropriate for the work done
Dryer Vent Cleaning Services in Portland
- Business Description:Over 17,000 Home Owners Have Benefited From The BenchMark Healthy Home Cleaning System We Provide Proven Cleaning Services To FREE You From Housework Servitude…GUARANTEED. HOME OWNERS WHO FEEL FATIGUED, UNDERAPPRECIATED, DISRESPECTED AND MISUNDERSTOOD If you find your self the role of motivator, but rarely on the receiving end from those around you - and the anti-effort, anti-engaged rhetoric you encounter in the day to day wears you down-you’ll welcome a kind word from someone who really u..Recent Review:Real good. Would of been nice if they had a camera to inspect after done.Doug H.
- Business Description:Here at KAP's HVAC, we are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of quality home improvement services such as Gas/Electric Furnace Installation and Repair, Air Duct Cleaning, Heater Repair, A/C Installation and Repair, Air Duct Installation and Repair, Residential Services, Flame Sensor Repair, Thermostat Repair, and Ductless A/C Services. You will find us to be competitively priced with close atte..Recent Review:2 service people came out and completed the task with competence and professionalism. They were very personable and respectful. They were not on time for the appointment. However, we still give the service an excellenceCarol S.
- Business Description:Northwest Duct Services is a family owned and operated business. We believe in building a strong client relationship to establish complete trust. Services we provide include Air duct and dryer vent cleaning, Install, Repair, Seal and Insulate. My team has over ten years of experience and expert knowledge to provide complete and total satisfaction. This ensures that we are the contractor of choice. We aim to help you breathe clean fresh air inside your home. We look forward to working with you..Recent Review:The worker came for an estimate and was able to stay and complete the work same day. I would hire again.Renee N.
- Business Description:J&M Air Duct Cleaning, Ventilation & Gas Piping Services is a specialty trade based company. We’ve been in business for nearly 10 years and specialize in Natural Gas & Propane installations and Air Duct Cleaning. Whether you are looking to have gas piping installed for your new fireplace, Range, BBQ, Dryer or other gas appliances, or just get a breath of fresh air within your home, J&M Air Duct Cleaning, Ventilation & Gas Piping Services is here to serve youRecent Review:Great. The service and install went great. The guys were personable and professional. I would hire them again.Bernie K.
- Business Description:Super Service Award winner 15 years in a row 2006-2019. Located in Tigard, Oregon, Specialty Heating & Cooling is dedicated to your comfort. Since 1985, we have seen our client base grow exponentially by word of mouth, and are proud to have served so many families throughout the area! We specialize in the following: • 24/7 Service and repair on all brands furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps • Furnace, Heat Pump, Air Conditioner Installations • Ductless Mini-Split Heat Pumps • Indoor Air..Recent Review:Obtained four bids for this work and Specialty had the second low bid in a very close overall bidding exercise. They had a couple of upgrades included that others did not have. Nic was great to work with in selecting the appropriate system. The installers were on time and removed all old equipment, installed the new furnace and air conditioner and cleaned up within 7 hours. Very professionalRon h.
- Business Description:We specialize in home appliance repair, washers & dryers, refrigerators, dishwashers, microwaves, ovens and ranges. Appliance related maintenance issues like exterior dryer vents , interior range door cleaning, refrigerator coil cleaning are all issues we can help with. We work on most major brands of appliances Frigidaire, Maytag, Dacor, Fisher & Paykel, Bosch, Whirlpool, Kitchen Aid, Kenmore just to name a few. Please check pricing information on your brand of appliance, flat rate serv..Recent Review:No longer services west side of Portland, but were very prompt in responding.Joel L.
- Business Description:Making dreams come true for over 30 years. We offer quality work, affordable prices & we always put our clients needs first. RBM Dream Builders offers a wide range of home services. Our team of experts have over 30 years combined experience. We specialize in home remodeling, renovation, preventative maintenance and HVAC. Our world class service is backed by our customer satisfaction guarantee. We will go the extra mile to create memorable experiences with our clients and hope we help you crea..Recent Review:They did a good job and I am very happy with the service. The price was reasonable.Erez C.
- Business Description:Chimcare Portland is family owned small business servicing our local community since 1989. We pride ourselves in going above and beyond the call of duty for each and every one of our customers. All of our employee's are pre-screened, drug free and provide top notch service! Our Employee's arrive in uniform and in marked vehicles. When you Choose our company you really choose the best Chimney Sweep and Chimney Repair Company that Angies List has to offer! We also specialize in fireplace instal..Recent Review:We requested an estimate to repair a hole left from the removal of a wood stove. Jake, an estimator from Chimcare, came on Sept. 8th. He was cordial, took photos of the project and stated that by evening, or the next day, someone would be emailing or calling ideas/product to help us decide the next step. It's now one month later. No one has contacted us either by email or phone. I have left three text messages and two phone calls on the number listed on his business card. I have also emailed Chimcare with no response. Nothing. Zero. I would expect a simple reply of some kind even if it were to say something like your job is too small, but having absolutely no response is unacceptableAL D.
- Business Description:owner-operator, cash,cards, checksRecent Review:Boris is the best carpet cleaner that my husband and I have ever used! We had pet stains from our puppy and Spilled Kool-Aid from my husband on our white carpet! Boris was able to get it out which is absolutely unbelievable! This is the second time that we used him because the first time he cleaned our stained carpets from our puppy so well and the price was so reasonable compared to all the other carpet companies that we have used, that there was no question who we would call to come back again. He is very personable Works quickly and very reliable. He returns your call very quickly and books the appointment sometimes the same week! He is very dependable and always calls if he's going to even be 5 or 10 minutes late. We definitely recommend BorisPatricia S.
- Business Description:Chimney maintenance and chimney repair are our specialty. We have years of experience combined in our business, and we dedicate those to providing the best chimney services we can. Finding a Portland chimney sweep is not the easiest task, and that's why we've made ourselves as easy to find and accessible as possible locally and on the web. It is our hope that we can provide you the service you need and the assurance that work you require is done with exceptional professionalism and care. Add..Recent Review:We bought a new dryer so we decided to get the vents cleaned before installing it. Our chimney hadn't been swept in several years so we figured to get it all done at the same time. When Charlie looked at the chimney he very quickly told us it is in good shape and it would be a waste of money to have him clean it. Moved on to the dryer vents. As soon as he put the wand in the ductwork, the whole thing fell apart. He crawled under the house and confirmed the problem and then let us know the ductwork was made of the cheapest materials and was also completely packed with lint and had probably never been cleaned. (30 year old house. We've only been here 10 years) Charlie scheduled a time to come back and install all new ductwork, using better materials. He showed up on time and performed the work as promised. He even had to cut a new opening for the exhaust because the original ductwork was directed through the foundation vent and was too close to the ground. He only charged $300, including the chimney inspection, which I thought was more than reasonable. The best part comes next. After he was paid and done. We've always had a problem with our fireplace sending smoke into the house. We have tried increasing the ventilation in the house, we added 6 feet to the height of the flue and we installed a wind cap all to no avail. Charlie took one look at the fireplace insert and knew the cause of the problem. The shape of the metal part of the insert in the front was wrong. Charlie sat right down and started reshaping it with his hands. Then he went to his truck and cut some aluminum (or tin, I don't know) pieces which he screwed in to block some openings where the smoke was coming out. We've had several fires since and the smoke problem is gone. 3 other professionals have been unable to fix this problem and Charlie fixed it for free, after he had been paid for the other work. I do not hesitate to recommend Charlie. He's knowledgeable and honest and reasonably pricedRob L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful dryer vent cleaning service articles
If you need to move your dryer, or you’re buying a home without proper ductwork, you’ll want to make sure the right pro installs your dryer vent. Read on to find out who installs dryer vents to get the job done quickly and easily.
When your dryer is leaving wet or overly hot clothing, it might be time to get your dryer vents cleaned by a professional. Learn more about this and other signs you need a dryer vent cleaning, like a hot laundry room or broken vent hood.
Find dryer vent cleaning services in
- Oak Grove
- Lake Oswego
- King City
- Happy Valley
- West Linn
- Wood Village
- Oregon City
dryer vent cleaning services in Portland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Guy I Know Inc2850 SW Cedar Hills Blvd. #345
- A Peaceful Planet Cleaner's16988 SE Azalea Dr.
- A+ Carpet Care15168 S E Shale Dr
Happy Valley, Oregon
- A+ Carpet Cleaning2885 NW 111th Ct.
- A-Temp Heating & Cooling Inc16000 SE Evelyn St
- A.C.S. Northwest6028 se 51st ave
- AA Plus Carpet Cleaning1202 ne 186 dr
- Accurate Auto of Tualatin8810 SW Tualatin Sherwood Rd Ste B
- Ace Handyman Services7350 SW Landmark Ln
- Achates13023 NE Highway 99 Suite 7
- ACTION WINDOW & GUTTER CLEANING LLC5461 Windsor Ter
West Linn, Oregon
- Advanced Appliance Solutions Inc31400 SE Hamlet Dr
- AdvantaClean of Washington County17294 SW Galewood Drive
- Advantage Air Duct Cleaning3098 Duck Horn Dr
- Aegis Cleaning Services800 NE Tenney Rd Ste 110-510
- AEROFLUX25 N.W. 23rd place suite 6 suite 6, pmb 296
- Affordable Roofing & Gutter15548 SW Willamette St.
- AffordableChimney & Masonry & Roofing,4800 NE St Johns Rd
- Air Cleaning Technology ACT479 Orchard Heights Road
- Air Duct Crew221 1st Ave W
- Air Duct Squad1516 NW 22nd Ave
- ALL PRO PAINTING CO1421 SE EASTWOOD CT
- All Seasons Carpet Cleaning4380 SE Whiteson rd.
- All Services Construction535 E Main St
- All Tech Appliance Service7841 N Olympia St
- Allied Chimney Cleaning, LLC28440 SW Boberg Rd #49
- American Chimney & Masonry3614 NE 50th Ave
- American Contracting Inc.PO Box 19083
- AMERICAN POWER VAC4422 NE 79TH AVE
- Appliance Guys IncPO Box 91130
- Appliance Ranchers2618 SE STEELE ST
- Artisan Construction and FabricationPMB 117 2870 NE Hogan Dr Ste E
- Assured Maintenance & CleaningPO. Box 7452
- A Guy I Know Inc
- Barefoot Carpet CleaningPO box 15074
- Ben's Heating & Air Conditioning415 S McLoughlin Blvd
Oregon City, Oregon
- BenchMark Restoration & Cleaning11700 NE 60th Way
- Better Air Northwest1418 SE 14th Pl
Battle Ground, Washington
- Bull Mountain Handyman13500 SW Pacific Hwy
- BURTON PEST CONTROL2972 SE Turner Creek Drive
- Barefoot Carpet Cleaning
- Carlson Power-Vac5134 SE Welch Rd
- Carpet GeeksPO BOX 987
- Carpet MDPO Box 712
Forest Grove, Oregon
- CEDAR RIDGE HOMES1905 SW 257TH AVE
- Charlie's Chimney Cleaning & CoversPO Box 557
Oregon City, Oregon
- CHECKMATE CARPET CLEANING9618 NE 133rd Ave
- Chimcare1161 NW Overton St
- Chimney Sweep Specialist3724 SW Evelyn St
- Clean A Duct1621 SW Custer St
- Clean and Green Vancouver13504 NE 84th St # 103
- Clean Carpets USA22705 Oregon City loop
West Linn, Oregon
- Cloud 9 Professional Cleaning ServicesPO Box 966
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- COIT SERVICES INC3239 SE Hawthorne Blvd
- Columbia NW Heating & Cooling Inc52734 NE First St
- Construction Creations12420 SW Alberta St.
- Curtis-E Carpet Cleaning19190 SW 90th Ave Unit 3728
- CYRUS CONSTRUCTION INCORPERATED443 NE NORTON LN
- Carlson Power-Vac
- Genna-Rations General Contracting LLC6046 SE Knight St
- Gerry Dean's Clean-UpPO Box 19585
- Global International Heating And Cooling Co1960 NE 25th Ave
- Goldman Carpet Care1610 Lee St SE
- Green Choice Pest Control11012 NE 39th St C-7
- Genna-Rations General Contracting LLC
- IN YOUR HOME16869 SW 65th Ave #332
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- IN YOUR HOME
- Master Sweep2666 SE Walnut St
- MasterPro Service Inc61115 Parkwood Ct
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Maximum Construction18410 S Green View Dr
Oregon City, Oregon
- Mister Handyman and Remodeling LLC14267 Uplands Dr
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Mobile Man Services LLC729 nw cedar st
- Morrison Heating and Cooling9260 SE 74th Ave
- MOTT'S CARPET CLEANINGP.O. Box 807
- Mr. Maid2907 SE Division Street
- Mt. Hood Custom Construction Inc.16076 S Harding Rd
Oregon City, Oregon
- Murphy's Fireplace & Stoves Inc1505 Front St. NE
- Master Sweep