J&M Services

Founded 2008 • With Angi since July 2011

J&M Air Duct Cleaning, Ventilation & Gas Piping Services is a specialty trade based company. We’ve been in business for nearly 10 years and specialize in Natural Gas & Propane installations and Air Duct Cleaning. Whether you are looking to have gas piping installed for your new fireplace, Range,

2022 Super Service Award

A Service Provider's profile image

air duct cleaning (245)dryer vent cleaning (113)HVAC Companies (52)gas leak repair (4)plumbers (4)home remodeling (2)gas fireplace repair (2)water heaters (1)

09/19/2022

William S.

Awesome. The guys knew their stuff, did the work quickly and came back four days later to finish their job after the new siding was on. A little over the original quote, but much less expensive than other bids. Excellent experience. The office staff was prompt and responsive as well.

Description of Work
Disconnect gas lines during siding project, then reconnect with new piping. Included lines to furnace, range, dryer and gas fireplace.

Category plumbing, gas leak repair

Work Completed On 09/19/2022

09/08/2022

Theresa G.

Very friendly and conscientious. We would hire them again.

Description of Work
cleaned all vents, including dryer vent

Work Completed On 06/15/2022

09/01/2022

Michael K.

Project went very smoothly. Office was quick to respond and patient answering my questions I had along the way. They kept my project moving forward in a timely manner especially when they coordinated with the building inspector on short notice. Great people to work with.

Description of Work
gas line for standby generator

Category gas leak repair

Work Completed On 08/31/2022

07/14/2022

Kevin P.

J & M was prompt, clean, and did a great job. They even showed us before and after pics so we could see for ourselves! Highly reccomend.

Description of Work
Duct Cleaning

Work Completed On 07/13/2022

07/12/2022

Odell B.

The crew was great. Followed safety precautions to audit which appliances use gas, switch off gas to house and are outfit connector. They positioned it perfectly the turned gas back on (even lighting furnaces)

Description of Work
Fixing a rusted exterior natural gas connector

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 07/07/2022

11/05/2021

Bobby H.

The two people from J&M Services did an excellent job, were thorough and attentive to detail. We will definitely have them back again.

Description of Work
vent cleaning

Work Completed On 10/22/2021

09/23/2021

Bernie K.

Great. The service and install went great. The guys were personable and professional. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Install gas line for BBQ

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 09/23/2021

09/08/2021

Al B.

Great. Probably could have had it done for less but the service was well worth it. Thorough. courteous, punctual, professional.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent cleaning

Category dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 09/03/2021

07/26/2021

KEN S.

Everything was done exactly according to their estimate, the two men were very considerate and careful in doing their job, and were very helpful in explaining what it was they were doing and what they had found.

Description of Work
J&M cleaned 21 hot air ducts, two cold air returns, and a dryer vent.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 07/26/2021

03/04/2021

Shirley S.

They were professional and courteous and worked hard to get it clean. It took longer than expected because the previous owners hadn't cleaned the ducts in a long time. But I still got a great deal with the coupon offered on Angie's list.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 02/24/2021

01/10/2021

Mitchell L.

Great. Dryer vent is not a fire hazard. We agreed upon the work that would need to be done later.

Description of Work
Check integrity of dryer vent

Work Completed On 01/10/2021

11/01/2020

Heather L.

Great. Nice respectful and responsible guys. Worked hard. Had useful suggestions.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 10/31/2020

07/10/2020

Sarah M.

These guys are great. They stayed in touch, were on time, made minimal cuts in the drywall (made sure they were behind the microwave hood area and range. They stayed in touch with city inspectors and coordinated visits. In fact, the inspector signed off on the permit after installation without requiring a second inspection with the appliance hooked up and running, because, he said, I've seen these guys' work before and they are top notch. Everything was smooth and easy. And the bid was the bill. No surprises and that is a blessing in any remodeling project. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
New line to kitchen for gas range

Work Completed On 07/08/2020

06/17/2020

Gary C.

I live in Tucson Arizona andI just want to say that I haven’t had any work done by J&M, but if I lived in the Oregon or Washington area I wouldn’t consider anybody else. I’m trying to get an underground gas line installed. I searched all over the web and found J&M, and after reading everything about Jeremiah and his company I emailed him a question. He called me back and thoroughly explained all my different options and was extremely polite professional and a pleasure to talk to. He even referred some companies in the Tucson area for me to contact. In this day and age it’s a pleasure to find a company and somebody like Jeremiah who has that kind of integrity.

Description of Work
Information only.

Category tutoring

Work Completed On 06/16/2020

06/03/2020

Joan S.

Superb. Our two technicians Michael and Christian were very thorough. We had a tricky dryer vent, which they figured out and explained to us. Our skinny townhouse is three stories, so they had to carry equipment up and down stairs, which they did without banging any walls. Superb job all around.

Description of Work
Cleaned HVAC ducts and Dryer vent

Work Completed On 06/02/2020

05/30/2020

Robert H.

J&M got us on the books for service within a few days. When the technicians came out to clean our dryer vents, they were timely. While they were here, they were fast, efficient, and friendly. I would definitely recommend that you consider them for your future services.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Category dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 05/19/2020

05/18/2020

danielle R.

It went very well, they were responsive and reliable. They did a great job.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 05/06/2020

12/18/2019

Randy O.

They arrived on time and cleaned our air ducts thoroughly. They showed us some good-to-know quirks with our house's air ducts and gave us some useful advice about air filters for our HVAC system. We will hire J&M Services again the next time we need our air ducts serviced.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 12/18/2019

10/26/2019

Jan W.

The person was was very nice and clean

Description of Work
Furnace ducts cleaned

Work Completed On 10/26/2019

07/01/2019

Pamela G.

Mike was on time, friendly, professional, and did an excellent job. He went the extra mile in every way that he possibly could. Highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Had furnace and air ducks in my townhouse clean and vacuum

10/13/2018

Paul D.

hired J&M Services for vent cleaning, scheduling went well, tech's arrived when they said they would, seemed to be very thorough and cleaned up well after themselves. Will hire again when the time comes.

Description of Work
vent cleaning

Work Completed On 05/01/2018

10/13/2018

Kathleen H.

Awesome, professional, good clean up, found some issues and pointed them out to me, I had them fix it. Great job.

Description of Work
Air Duct cleaning and repair

Work Completed On 05/25/2020

10/02/2018

Anne K.

The technician, Mike, was really great. Very down to earth. He worked efficiently and let me know when he ran into anything unusual (like the lack of metal ductwork in the area running along my ceiling...just a tube of insulation). I've lived in the home 3 years and knew the former owner had a few animals and had run into tough financial times. Even though I've been diligent about changing the filter on my old furnace, I was expecting Mike to tell me how dirty the ducts were. Turns out they were in good shape unlike many homes he enters. That was reassuring. I also found booking the appointment very easy and to the point - no big sales pitch there. I would definitely have them back.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning

Work Completed On 09/17/2018

09/25/2018

Molly G.

The two gentleman that came were so friendly and professional and went above and beyond in making sure my ducts and vents were thoroughly cleaned. Would definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
Cleaned Air Ducts and vents