Trying to decide whether curtains or blinds are best for your space? This article compares seven key features and gives you our choice for what’s best. While the ultimate decision is yours to make, we shed light on the pros and cons.
Get matched with top drapery cleaners in Portland, OR
There are 4 highly-rated local drapery cleaners.
Recent Drapery Cleaning Reviews in Portland
- COIT SERVICES INCRene was very professional and courteous when he came to give us an estimate and subsequently take the drapes down. He returned them in the time frame promised and when one set of drapes wouldn't close properly he spent time trying to determine the problem and fixing them. I had not had these drapes cleaned in ten years and I was very happy with the results
- COIT SERVICES INCWe've used them before for carpet and upholstery cleaning so when our 5 sets of 20 year old drapes needed cleaning (for the first time!), we called them. They came on time and gave a quote. We had a 35% discount coupon so we went ahead and had them take the drapes down and take them to their plant for cleaning. They returned the drapes and hung them for us on time, as well. They look very good and they hang straight, as expected
- COIT SERVICES INCWe used them for our drapes which was their first cleaning. As we were having the interior of the house painted they agreed to hold the drapes until finished with the painters. They removed and rehung the drapes and were responsive to our questions. They recommended a pull for one of the drapes and attached it when they rehung the drapes. We were very satisfied with the service provided
- COIT SERVICES INCVery good to excellent. They were on time and called ahead each time. Took their shoes off when coming into the house.
- Alameda Carpet & Upholstery CleanersThe appointment was made by phone, and they were able to come fairly quickly. The owner came the day before the service, just to see the draperies since I was a new customer. The two workers arrived on time and were very professional yet friendly. They were able to clean the draperies where they hung, instead of having to take them out for cleaning. That seemed to work very well! The two large area rugs did have to be taken out for cleaning, of course. Everything turned out well. The only anomaly was that we noticed a gray ashy substance on our gas range burners, and cooking pans, after cooking dinner that night, and again the next morning. Thinking something was wrong with our stove, we called the gas company. They came out a couple of days later, and after several phone calls, they determined that it was the result of some chemical in the air combusting. It was no longer occurring by then. When asked if we had been painting or had chemicals next to the stove, we had an "Aha Moment" and realized that it was probably the result of the drapery cleaning, although we had not been able to smell anything, and they used green chemicals. I called Alameda, and when they brought the area rugs back the owner's son discussed the matter with us. He had never had such a thing happen, but thought it might have been caused by a clogged filter in the vacuum system he was using, the he had discovered partway through the cleaning. No harm was done..
- THORPE DRAPERIESGREAT, HONEST PEOPLE, SERVICE ORIENTED AND BACKED WITH TALENT. THEY CAN HELP YOU PICK FABRIC OR WORK WITH YOUR OWN. THEY WERE GREAT AT REPLICATING SOMETHING I'D SEEN IN A MAGAZINE. THE OWNER, HIMSELF, CAME TO MY HOME TO DO THE INSTALL AND SUBSEQUENT CLEANING AND REPAIR SEVERAL YEARS LATER.
- COIT SERVICES INCThe experience was more than satisfactory and the sales rep. and technicians were wonderful and knew their business very well. Our things have never been this clean since they were new! We are extremely pleased. Im not real sure about this duct cleaning business, but we have just finished an extensive remodel including sheet rock and hardwood floor sanding, so I figured it was worthwhile this once to have that done. All in all, it was a very positive experience
- COIT SERVICES INCThe salesman called me back promptly to schedule estimate appointment. The estimate was specific and detailed. All aspects of the cleaning process were described to me, along with the potential risks (shrinkage) involved. Drapes were cleaned and rehung in seven days. The valances are still a bit wrinkled, but the technician says he will come back to steam them if they do not hang out in two weeks. The drapes smelled a bit like dry cleaning fluid. The carpet and upholstery cleaning was great. This company could improve it's dispatch procedure. Specific carpet cleaning and drape re-hanging appointment times could not be confirmed until the same morning I had to reserve my whole day for this service. Also, the carpet cleaning van left oil spots on my driveway
- COIT SERVICES INCMy experience with them was fantastic. They were real professionals and the price was right with great quality. I hung up the drapes about half an hour ago. They put the drapes for a while to dry, as they were of good quality. I was fine about them taking 8 days to get the work done. I would use their services in the future as well
- COIT SERVICES INCI WAS EXTREMELY PLEASED WITH COIT. I WAS CONCERNED ABOUT THE DRAPES THAT ARE TWO STORIES HIGH AND WHETHER THEY WOULD GET PUT BACK JUST RIGHT AND HOW THEY WOULD HANG. I NEED NOT HAVE WORRIED. THESE PROS KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING WHEN IT COMES TO DRAPERIES.
Drapery Cleaning Services in Portland
- Business Description:One of the goals of our company is quality work and cleanliness in the house. We can clean your house at any time convenient for you. We bring all cleaning supplies including vacuum. Eco-friendly cleaning products available, safe for your family and pets. We take the stress out of the experience and simply offer peace of mind and happiness through a modern, technology-driven cleaning service. Maids undergo careful background checks prior to arriving at doorsteps with cleaning supplies in tow..Recent Review:The best company you could ever hire her for cleaning your house. They do an awesome job I Definitely Recommend 👍👍👍👍👍🥇Tanya B.
- Business Description:Oregon Blind & Window Cleaning will beat any other price! We not only clean blinds & windows but offer the "Best" new Blinds price guarantee! Specializing in new blinds sales, Blind & window cleaning, drapes, and roof and gutter cleaning. Servicing Portland and surrounding areas and also Albany and Eugene. Our company uses only Eco-friendly cleaning products and of course is licensed, bonded, and insured. Oregon Blind Cleaning is one of the leading and most innovative window covering busine..Recent Review:They showed up on time did what they said they would and was a great value. What a great team Thank youstefanie s.
- Business Description:Professional housekeeping services, fully licensed and insured. We offer 1 time, weekly, bi-monthly cleaning. Reasonable rates.Recent Review:Fast response, great communication and amazing result. Couldn't be more pleased with the experience.CECELIA K.
- Business Description:M Leon Constructions specializing in foundations, basements, crawl spaces, drainage problems, structural wood rot, replacement of driveway bridges.Recent Review:Good communication and the work was done in a qualify fashion.David P.
- Business Description:Oriental Rug or Drapery, Clean and 100% Urine Odor Removal Naturally, by PetPeePee Company. PetPeePee service is a strictly for, Oriental rugs, (all types of Oriental Rugs, Needlepoint, Antique rugs, and custom made Draperies. PetPeePee Guarantee: Permanent Dog or Cat urine odor removal. The principal reasons the members use of the service is the need to get rid of the urine odor naturally, without using all the toxic chemicals of the ordinary carpet cleaning industry! The odor free cleaning ..Recent Review:I discovered petpee.com when I was searching online for ways to remove the urine odor from our 10’ x 14’ Karastan wool oriental rug. I had planned to clean the rug myself, but I was intrigued by the videos I saw on YouTube of petpee.com’s owner, Meir Martin, demonstrating how he cleans rugs like mine. I searched for petpee.com reviews and was blown away by the number of glowing reviews that had been written by satisfied customers. I knew then and there that I wanted to turn my rug over rug to Mr. Martin to finally get rid of the urine odor that had been building up for over 10 years. I called him and got a quote of $1079, which included shipping both ways, cleaning the rug, and a guarantee that I would not be able to detect any urine odor when my rug was returned to me. After getting over the sticker shock, my husband gave me the green light to send the rug to petpeepee.com. I think he was more interested in getting rid of my constant complaints about the urine odor than the actual odor itself! Mr. Martin walked us through how to pack up our rug for shipping via UPS, having us send him pictures to make sure we had prepared it properly. Even though we followed his instructions, I received an email from UPS 5 days later that my rug had been lost. I was regretting my decision to send my rug off for cleaning, UNTIL Mr. Martin worked his magic! I’m only the second customer in all the years petpeepee.com has been in business to have her oriental rug go missing, but that was to my benefit, because Mr. Meir knew exactly who to call (in Utah, of all places!) to track down my rug. Mr. Martin called his contact at UPS every day to check on whether my rug had been found and kept me posted each day for a week. On the seventh day after UPS reported my rug had been lost, Mr. Martin called me with the happy news that my rug had been found!!! Apparently some of the tape I had used to secure the label to the package was not completely flat and caused the label and bag to tear. Mr. Martin received my rug via Next Day Air from UPS on August 23 and began the cleaning process the next day. I loved receiving videos and pictures of the rug being cleaned and getting updates from Mr. Martin throughout the process. (You can see my rug being cleaned on YouTube by searching “Removing urine odor from a supersize Karastan rug.”). We received the rug back on September 2, and it smelled as fresh as it did the day we bought it! It looked so clean and new – worth every penny we paid to have petpeepee.com clean it. I really need more than five stars for my recommendation of petpeepee.com and Meir Martin. He is a true professional and the best communicator of any service provider I’ve ever encountered. I will be sending him more rugs soon! When I do, I will be VERY careful about packaging them, including using a HEAVY DUTY bag and taping multiple labels on the inside and outside of the package and making sure EVERYTHING on the outside is smooth and flat. If you want your rug to be free of urine odor, send it to petpeepee.com with every confidence that it will come back as good and fresh as newDiane B.
- Business Description:We’re a local and family owned COIT serving Portland and surrounding metropolitan areas. With over 30 years of personal experience cleaning Carpets, Tile & Grout, Natural Stones, Hardwood Floors, Air Ducts, Concrete, Upholstery, Area Rugs, Drapes, etc., we’re the only company you need to call when you need a professional clean. Carpets Tile & Grout Natural Stones (travertine, slate, granite, limestone, etc.) Hardwood Floors Air Ducts Concrete Area Rugs Drapes Upholstery and FurniturRecent Review:no one ever returned my call to have the service startedLinda W.
- Business Description:Die Hard Blinds is your one stop service company for all your window covering service needs. We can install, repair and clean all types of window coverings. Master installer with over 20 years experience installing and repairing window coverings. Additional Dba - Die Hard Blinds
- Business Description:We're ready to make your carpets, rugs, upholstery and drapery beautiful again!
- Business Description:Woman owned and operated business focused on trust and quality. With RCE, LLC you won't have to worry about who is coming into your home or the quality of service performed because here at RCE, LLC we focus on providing the best clean at every clean and building long term relationships with our clients
- Business Description:SERVICES WE OFFER We are a professional commercial cleaning company that offers janitorial services, construction clean up, day porter staffing, emergency staffing and everything in between
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drapery cleaning service articles
Whether it's privacy or light control you're after, blackout curtains and room-darkening shades can help. But what's the difference? Which one is best for you?
Due to a smaller surface area, a flat roof may cost less to install than a sloped roof. However, a flat roof may need to be replaced after only a decade.
Find drapery cleaners in
- Oak Grove
- Lake Oswego
- King City
- Happy Valley
- West Linn
- Wood Village
- Oregon City
drapery cleaners in Portland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 7 Seven Cleaning Services2401 NE Four Seasons Ln
- 7 Seven Cleaning Services
- BEAU BRUMMEL DRY CLEANERS4730 SW OLESON RD
- BEAU BRUMMEL DRY CLEANERS
- Dannas Cleaning 5025 SW Menlo Dr
- Dannas Cleaning
- Encore Facilities Management8166 SW Durham Rd
- Encore Facilities Management
- Jenny's Cleaning Services1285 S Ginger Ct
- Jenny's Cleaning Services
- Kelly's Kleenright Service6550 SE 93rd Ave
- Kelly's Kleenright Service
- Portland Metro Cleaning Company LLC9425 SW McDonald St
- Portland Metro Cleaning Company LLC
- Quality Home Cleaning2177 SE 105Th Ave
- Quality Home Cleaning