Trying to decide whether curtains or blinds are best for your space? This article compares seven key features and gives you our choice for what’s best. While the ultimate decision is yours to make, we shed light on the pros and cons.
Get matched with top drapery cleaners in Portland, OR
There are 5 highly-rated local drapery cleaners.
Matching on Angi
Recent Drapery Cleaning Reviews in Portland
- COIT SERVICES INCRene was very professional and courteous when he came to give us an estimate and subsequently take the drapes down. He returned them in the time frame promised and when one set of drapes wouldn't close properly he spent time trying to determine the problem and fixing them. I had not had these drapes cleaned in ten years and I was very happy with the results
- MT VIEW DRY CLEANERThe drapes stains from some starling that got into the house while we were gone They told us up front that they may not be able to get all of the stains out but they would try their best. There were still some red/pink stains left after cleaning.
- COIT SERVICES INCJoseph left with our drapes. He returned the following week, after we'd finished the new wall, cut and reinstalled the drapery hardware, to measure where to cut the drapery panel. A week later, he called to say the cleaning was done, but the mildew stains didn't come out and looked pretty bad. Did we want to proceed with the alterations? I went to the shop, where Connie showed me the stains, I decided they looked too bad to use. The cleaning had come to about $240. Since the draperies were unusable, Connie charged me only $200 for the cleaning. Coit is in no way to blame for this outcome! I had waited over 25 years to have the drapes cleaned. I was surprised that--except for the stains--they came out pretty well! The moral is to get your drapes cleaned more often! We've decided to replace the drapes with honeycomb shades, which will insulate at least as well as the drapes did! As I left the shop, Connie said, with a twinkle in her eye, that Coit cleans shades, too. You can bet I'll get the shades cleaned regularly, and Coit will have my business
- CLASSIC CLEANERS & DRAPERIESRoger did a great job. Draperies looked great and he did a nice job reinstalling them. I recommend Classic Cleaners & Draperies.
- Alameda Carpet & Upholstery CleanersThe appointment was made by phone, and they were able to come fairly quickly. The owner came the day before the service, just to see the draperies since I was a new customer. The two workers arrived on time and were very professional yet friendly. They were able to clean the draperies where they hung, instead of having to take them out for cleaning. That seemed to work very well! The two large area rugs did have to be taken out for cleaning, of course. Everything turned out well. The only anomaly was that we noticed a gray ashy substance on our gas range burners, and cooking pans, after cooking dinner that night, and again the next morning. Thinking something was wrong with our stove, we called the gas company. They came out a couple of days later, and after several phone calls, they determined that it was the result of some chemical in the air combusting. It was no longer occurring by then. When asked if we had been painting or had chemicals next to the stove, we had an "Aha Moment" and realized that it was probably the result of the drapery cleaning, although we had not been able to smell anything, and they used green chemicals. I called Alameda, and when they brought the area rugs back the owner's son discussed the matter with us. He had never had such a thing happen, but thought it might have been caused by a clogged filter in the vacuum system he was using, the he had discovered partway through the cleaning. No harm was done..
- COIT SERVICES INCMy experience with them was fantastic. They were real professionals and the price was right with great quality. I hung up the drapes about half an hour ago. They put the drapes for a while to dry, as they were of good quality. I was fine about them taking 8 days to get the work done. I would use their services in the future as well
- COIT SERVICES INCIt was terrific. They took the draperies back to their shop cleaned them there and then came back and rehung them. They look beautiful. When they brought the drapes back, they also fixed a rod that was broke. They put them up then sprayed them with silicone to make them slide more easily, at no charge. If someone has sheets while their draperies are being cleaned they will even hang those up while they are cleaning the drapes. They also gave me a 35% discount on the drapes. Since I had the furniture cleaned as well they ended up giving me a 40% discount on the drapes and furniture cleaning. They had to dry clean my furniture, because of the type of fabric. They did this at my home which took longer but they did not charge me any extra. They were very professional, experienced, and on time
- COIT SERVICES INCWe've used them before for carpet and upholstery cleaning so when our 5 sets of 20 year old drapes needed cleaning (for the first time!), we called them. They came on time and gave a quote. We had a 35% discount coupon so we went ahead and had them take the drapes down and take them to their plant for cleaning. They returned the drapes and hung them for us on time, as well. They look very good and they hang straight, as expected
- COIT SERVICES INCThey were detailed and efficient. Followed through all what they said they were going to do. Were detailed oriented and put alot of care into their work. Happy with them and will use them again. Surprised us and cleaned everything on the day they came for the appraisal. They spent 3 hours on carpet. Actually recommended someone to come out that was more detail oriented
- MT VIEW DRY CLEANERTHE SERVICES WAS PROMPT AND FRIENDLY. MY DRAPES WERE COMPLETED WHEN THEY THE SAID THEY WOULD BE DONE. THEY WERE ALL APPROPRIATELY HUNG WHEN I ARRIVED TO PICK THEM UP. THEY DID A REALLY NICE JOB ON MY DRAPES.
Last update on March 19, 2018
Drapery Cleaning Services in Portland
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drapery cleaning service articles
When's the last time you cleaned your window treatments? Regular care extends their life and look. Not sure where to start? Peek at these cleaning tips.
Clean curtains and drapes look much better than dusty ones, and they can also help your family breathe easier. This guide will show you how to clean yours.
Find drapery cleaners in
- Maywood Park,
- Oak Grove,
- Lake Oswego,
- King City,
- Happy Valley,
- West Linn,
- Wood Village,
- Oregon City,
drapery cleaners in Portland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Alameda Carpet & Upholstery Cleaners1100 NE 21st Ave b
Portland, Oregon 97232
- Cash's Drapery Inc2366 SE Ochoco St
Portland, Oregon 97222
- COIT SERVICES INC3239 SE Hawthorne Blvd
Portland, Oregon 97214
- Kelly's Kleenright Service6550 SE 93rd Ave
Portland, Oregon 97266
- Miss Americas Cleaning7926 SE Johnson Creek Blvd # 4
Portland, Oregon 97222
- Mt Tabor Cleaners151 NE 126th Ave
Portland, Oregon 97230
- Quality Home Cleaning2177 SE 105Th Ave
Portland, Oregon 97216
- Ray-Burt's Inc4800 SE 26th
Portland, Oregon 97202
- The Best Housecleaning 12508 NE Glisan St
Portland, Oregon 97230
- THORPE DRAPERIES620 NW 17TH AVE
Portland, Oregon 97209
- Alameda Carpet & Upholstery Cleaners
- 7 Seven Cleaning Services2401 NE Four Seasons Ln
Vancouver, Washington 98684
- 7 Seven Cleaning Services
- Air Cleaning Technology ACT479 Orchard Heights Road
Goldendale, Oregon 98620
- Air Cleaning Technology ACT
- Goldman Carpet Care1610 Lee St SE
Salem, Oregon 97302
- Goldman Carpet Care
- Kay's Busy Maids1066 Turnstone Rd
Carlsbad, California 92011
- Kay's Busy Maids
- Oriental Rug Pet Pee Pee Odor Removal4106 NW 78 Terr
Coral Springs, Florida 33065
- Oriental Rug Pet Pee Pee Odor Removal
- Terry's Carpet Care1824 E St Ste 2
Washougal, Washington 98671
- Terry's Carpet Care